+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Acca affiliate evaluation through Wes

Billu0089

Oct 16, 2017
Hello..

I am an ACCA affiliate 2014 (not a member nor got an OBU)
Is there anyone who has got assessment from WES on this basis?i have seen many saying ACCA member assessed but found no information about whether affiliates could get a 3 year bachelor's?? If it is possible what do i need to do to get assessed?

Thank You

steffyc

Apr 23, 2017
Hello..

Is there anyone who has got assessment from WES on this basis?i have seen many saying ACCA member assessed but found no information about whether affiliates could get a 3 year bachelor's?? If it is possible what do i need to do to get assessed?

Thank You
Yes, WES does assess ACCA affiliate as a bachelor degree. It does not matter whether you are an affiliate or a member. I myself got assessed as an Affiliate in April 2017 and only became a member in June 2017. So don't worry :)

steffyc

Apr 23, 2017
One more question steffyc.. How long does it take and what do i need to send to wes
You have to send your degrees to WES. Then contact ACCA and ask them to send your exam transcript to WES by quoting your WES reference number on the face of the envelope; so that they are able to identify your document and to send the envelope to the following address:
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street,Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

When WES receives all your docs i.e degrees and exam transcript from ACCA, it will take 20 working days for them to assess your qualification.

All the best :)

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hello..

Thank You
Yes!!

marry2017

Sep 23, 2017
Yes, WES does assess ACCA affiliate as a bachelor degree. It does not matter whether you are an affiliate or a member. I myself got assessed as an Affiliate in April 2017 and only became a member in June 2017. So don't worry :)
Hi,

I have completed ACCA papers F1-F9 and I have Advance Diploma in Business and Accounting. How many years of education will it be according to WES.

Thank you

Billu0089

Oct 16, 2017

Billu0089

Oct 16, 2017
hello,

thank you so much for the confidence and help. i got my acca assessed as 4 year bachelors just in 10 working days after they received my documents.

Regards
Bilal

steffyc

Apr 23, 2017
hello,

thank you so much for the confidence and help. i got my acca assessed as 4 year bachelors just in 10 working days after they received my documents.

Regards
Bilal
Wow nice so fast, mine took like 2 months lol.. Glad i could help :) all the best for the next steps :)

Maleeha Akbar

Nov 20, 2017
hello,

Regards
Bilal
Hi..are u acca affiliate or member? Can an ACCA affiiate get 4 years bachelors equivalence?

Babu_gk19

Jan 17, 2018
Hello,
Does WES evaluate ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business?
I have 4years BBS (graduation) & 1year MBS (Masters) from my country and many individuals got assessed the same degrees equivalent to either 3 or 4 years bachelor degree of Canada for the same syllabus. And I assume this will be the same for me.

I also completed 11 Subjects of ACCA and have 6 years+ experience in relevant field. During this progress I also completed my ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business (by completing professional ethics module).

My question is:
1.Can I get evaluated my "Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business" as "Express Entry Two or more degree/ diploma" for obtaining points?
2.If above answer is negative, will it be possible to be evaluated if I complete all the subjects (ACCA Affiliate) or need to be a full ACCA member?
3.Which Canada institution is best to evaluate ACCA?

N.B.: I have no OBU degree.

ultrono

Feb 7, 2018
hello,

Regards
Bilal
I'm an affiliate and I didn't get a completion certificate (I'm not sure if they do in fact even issue one). The only certificates I received were for the completion of both Fundamental and Professional modules separately. Were those the ones you (personally) sent over to WES as well?

Thank you.