+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Acca affiliate evaluation through Wes

Apr 9, 2019
It took A LOT of convincing! Many calls and emails with links to the ACCA website and documents stating the difference between two. My status actually did go on hold because of the missing transcript for the Advanced Diploma, but everything worked out in the end! Phew, such a relief, now I don't have to worry too much about getting extremely high points in IELTS.
Hi Varunkrishi,

I am ACCA Member, I would like to know how did you explained WES the difference between two i.e. Advanced diploma and Membership. How did you convince them ? Please guide me through as I have also requested ACCA for my transcripts.

Awaiting for your reply.

Van Anh

Jul 27, 2018
Hi Varunkrishi,

I am ACCA Member, I would like to know how did you explained WES the difference between two i.e. Advanced diploma and Membership. How did you convince them ? Please guide me through as I have also requested ACCA for my transcripts.

Awaiting for your reply.
I have just received WES result. I have advanced diploma and passed p123. WES recognize advance diploma of acca as bachelor (3 years)

Ahmednazir

Jan 15, 2019
I am planning to apply for CAT Membership Certificate on the basis of my ACCA. I am ACCA Finalist.
Will this certificate be accepted as a diploma by WES Canada ?

Van Anh

Jul 27, 2018
I am planning to apply for CAT Membership Certificate on the basis of my ACCA. I am ACCA Finalist.
Will this certificate be accepted as a diploma by WES Canada ?
Advanced Diploma f1-f9 by acca is recognised as bachelor degree (3years) this is my case

Akhila93

Apr 7, 2019
hi, I have recently sent my Advanced diploma ACCA certificate ( i have completed 11 out of 13) and BBA (4 years, before doing ACCA) for WES evaluation. what do you think, can I claim for two certificates point for crs?
DID U GOT TRANSCRIPT FOR ADVANCED DIPLOMA

Akhila93

Apr 7, 2019
hi, I have recently sent my Advanced diploma ACCA certificate ( i have completed 11 out of 13) and BBA (4 years, before doing ACCA) for WES evaluation. what do you think, can I claim for two certificates point for crs?
DO U GOT ANY TRANSCRIPT, WTHATS UR STATUS NOW

hogaboga

Jul 22, 2019
Hi

I have diploma in Accounting and Business (after clearing F1 F2 and F3). Does WES evaluate this diploma? If yes, what is the procedure? Note that I have received the diploma by passing F1 and getting exemption for F2 and F3.

25MAY

Aug 1, 2012
Assalam o Alikum,
Kindly guide me process to get ACCA Affiliate certificate from WES.How to get that any specific certificate from lahore office.

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
I didn't receive the "Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business" since I was fully exempted from the fundamentals level. However, I did receive the professional stage completion certificate for my affiliate status, which was then faxed to WES. The transcripts and other documents were sent by ACCA to WES directly. WES assessed my status as being equal to a three years bachelors and mentioned my credential as "Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business".

manan66

Dec 28, 2018
Hi

I have diploma in Accounting and Business (after clearing F1 F2 and F3). Does WES evaluate this diploma? If yes, what is the procedure? Note that I have received the diploma by passing F1 and getting exemption for F2 and F3.
Hi did you get any update on this? were u able to get the diploma in accounting and business evaluated?

hogaboga

Jul 22, 2019
Hi did you get any update on this? were u able to get the diploma in accounting and business evaluated?
Yes I did get the evaluation which is “completion of college level certificate (one semester)” but now again im confused weather I can select 2 or more in the EE profile as Ive heard “one semester” is not enough to claim 2 or more

purineha

Dec 6, 2019
Hello Friends,

I have a biggggggg confusion, I am pursuing ACCA (2 exams left)
I am a CA (India) so have exemption for 11 subjects. Can I get my ACCA also evaluated through WES even if I am still pursuing and 2 exams are left.

Please please help this is very important I need to create my WES account today and will mention ACCA qualification according to your advice.

Regards
Neha

Nimala2020

Dec 29, 2019
Hello

I completed BBA degree and evaluated to 4 years equivalency by WES

I also completed ACCA foundation, intermediate level and doing my professional level now

Can I evaluate my partially completed ACCA? Will they give me at least diploma level for me to chose two or more program option in my express entry application

Could you please help me to understand this?