ammaracca

May 18, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello

I completed BBA degree and evaluated to 4 years equivalency by WES

I also completed ACCA foundation, intermediate level and doing my professional level now

Can I evaluate my partially completed ACCA? Will they give me at least diploma level for me to chose two or more program option in my express entry application

Could you please help me to understand this?
If you have completed ACCA foundation level then you would have attained Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business from ACCA. This Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business is assessed as equivalent to bachelor's three years by WES.

You are eligible to claim points for two or more degrees based on your BBA degree and ACCA Advanced Diploma.

Reactions: Nimala2020

Nimala2020

Dec 29, 2019
If you have completed ACCA foundation level then you would have attained Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business from ACCA. This Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business is assessed as equivalent to bachelor's three years by WES.

You are eligible to claim points for two or more degrees based on your BBA degree and ACCA Advanced Diploma.
Thank you so mush for your reply

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
Hi, I am an affiliate and my acca account has been suspended due to non payment of subscription. Can someone please guide me if i need membership for Wes or not? Also will Acca send my transcripts even if my account is suspended and what documents do we have to request from Acca. Which documents have to be sent by me directly?

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
Yes, WES does assess ACCA affiliate as a bachelor degree. It does not matter whether you are an affiliate or a member. I myself got assessed as an Affiliate in April 2017 and only became a member in June 2017. So don't worry :)
What exactly did you request from Acca? As my account has been suspended due to non payment do you think they would send my documents to WES. Also thanks for clearing that membership isn’t required for this

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
What exactly did you request from Acca? As my account has been suspended due to non payment do you think they would send my documents to WES. Also thanks for clearing that membership isn’t required for this
Just send them email with wes reference number and your ACCA ID and request them to send it WES. As ACCA sends documents electronically now so it would be instantly received by them. And you have to send WES the ACCA certificates. You can try and see if ACCA would send it. May i ask what fees you have not paid subscription ?

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
Yes ACCA subscription since 2017 and now i'll have to pay 1029 pounds to get it activated. One more question do i need to get my A'levels and O'levels certificates assessed as well?

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Yes ACCA subscription since 2017 and now i'll have to pay 1029 pounds to get it activated. One more question do i need to get my A'levels and O'levels certificates assessed as well?
Since 2017 yikes. I am pretty sure you have been removed from the ACCA register due to non payment. In this case i highly doubt they would send the documents but you can try. and no you do not need to send A or O level certificates.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
For those you accessed their ACCA credentials through WES, what did you put on your WES profile regarding ACCA? Is the the below information matches with yours?

Country of Education: United Kingdom
Institution Type: Further and Professional Education ...
Name of Institution: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Name of Diplome/Certificate: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Year Awarded: the year you became ACCA member
Years Attended: The date you joined acca to the year you became ACCA member

many thanks for your reply.

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
Since 2017 yikes. I am pretty sure you have been removed from the ACCA register due to non payment. In this case i highly doubt they would send the documents but you can try. and no you do not need to send A or O level certificates.
So no need to get my A'levels and O'levels assessed by WES? Is it for Acca's only? don't they need higher education documents? Do you mind if i ask have you gotten your PR or at which stage of the process?

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
So no need to get my A'levels and O'levels assessed by WES? Is it for Acca's only? don't they need higher education documents? Do you mind if i ask have you gotten your PR or at which stage of the process?
I had never sent my higher education documents just CAT, ACCA and OBU

hassansheikh

Aug 11, 2020
Hey, I have a similar case like yours. Were you able to get your evaluation from WES for ACCA? My profile is on hold at WES. ACCA has sent them the Academic Transcript. However, WES also requires a Final Certificate / Award Confirmation Letter. ACCA does not send any letters or certificates to third parties, and WES would not process my application without it. I am not a member at ACCA. I had passed all ACCA exams in 2011. My ACCA account got suspended in 2015.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Hey, I have a similar case like yours. Were you able to get your evaluation from WES for ACCA? My profile is on hold at WES. ACCA has sent them the Academic Transcript. However, WES also requires a Final Certificate / Award Confirmation Letter. ACCA does not send any letters or certificates to third parties, and WES would not process my application without it. I am not a member at ACCA. I had passed all ACCA exams in 2011. My ACCA account got suspended in 2015.
Final certificates are sent by you to wes and the transcript in sent by ACCA. Same with the bachelors and masters aswell. The degree is sent by you and transcript directly by the university.

hassansheikh

Aug 11, 2020
Final certificates are sent by you to wes and the transcript in sent by ACCA. Same with the bachelors and masters aswell. The degree is sent by you and transcript directly by the university.
I had uploaded the Fundamental level and Professional Level certificates at WES. I have called ACCA helpline a several times and they tell me that they only send Academic Transcripts and A Letter of Good Standing to WES. My account at ACCA is not active due to non payment of yearly subscription. I am a suspended affiliate. I paid £25 to ACCA for sending academic transcripts to WES, which can otherwise be done without any charge. However, LETTER OF GOOD STANDING is only issued for active affiliates. Following is my account status ar WES:

1. Confirmation of Award Letter, Affiliate of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, 2011

• Not Received | Details
    Reason: The documents sent to WES do not indicate your graduation date or the date of your degree conferral. WES requires proof that your degree has been awarded.
    Instructions: Please ask your awarding institution to send WES a written statement confirming the date of your graduation or degree conferral OR to complete and send this WES Confirmation of Degree Conferral Form. This should be sent in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed across the back flap by the appropriate official.

I have contacted WES a lot of times and explained them my situation. I have told them that ACCA does not send anything apart from these two documents. I have read at other forums that people got their evaluations done from WES although they too were suspended affiliates. I don't know why they have put me on hold whereas all documents are already submitted or uploaded.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
I had uploaded the Fundamental level and Professional Level certificates at WES. I have called ACCA helpline a several times and they tell me that they only send Academic Transcripts and A Letter of Good Standing to WES. My account at ACCA is not active due to non payment of yearly subscription. I am a suspended affiliate. I paid £25 to ACCA for sending academic transcripts to WES, which can otherwise be done without any charge. However, LETTER OF GOOD STANDING is only issued for active affiliates. Following is my account status ar WES:

1. Confirmation of Award Letter, Affiliate of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, 2011

• Not Received | Details
    Reason: The documents sent to WES do not indicate your graduation date or the date of your degree conferral. WES requires proof that your degree has been awarded.
    Instructions: Please ask your awarding institution to send WES a written statement confirming the date of your graduation or degree conferral OR to complete and send this WES Confirmation of Degree Conferral Form. This should be sent in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed across the back flap by the appropriate official.

I have contacted WES a lot of times and explained them my situation. I have told them that ACCA does not send anything apart from these two documents. I have read at other forums that people got their evaluations done from WES although they too were suspended affiliates. I don't know why they have put me on hold whereas all documents are already submitted or uploaded.

All that information is mentioned in the letter of good understanding. It would mention when you became affiliate. Don't know why did you not keep up with your registration but you might need to renew it for getting that letter. If you were a member then probably you would not have needed it as membership certificate mentions the date but you are an affiliate.

BravoAC

Aug 21, 2020
For those you accessed their ACCA credentials through WES, what did you put on your WES profile regarding ACCA? Is the the below information matches with yours?

Country of Education: United Kingdom
Institution Type: Further and Professional Education ...
Name of Institution: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Name of Diplome/Certificate: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Year Awarded: the year you became ACCA member
Years Attended: The date you joined acca to the year you became ACCA member

many thanks for your reply.
Hi, did you get an update on this? Please let me know if you did. I am a member of ACCA and have an OBU as well. I need to ensure what was inserted in the "type of education" field in WES. I would appreciate your kind response. Thanks.