+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Acca affiliate evaluation through Wes

ammaracca

May 18, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks a lot. It has given me immense happiness after hearing from you that CAT has equivalence to Diploma. Because I badly needed those extra points which diploma can provide me. Did you get ITA or struggling to get 8,7,7,7 in LIETS like me :(
You're welcome brother.

You are right, like you and like many other people, I am struggling to get 8,7,7,7. I had attempted the test once only and planning to retake it in October.

Abdul Wasim

Sep 8, 2018
You're welcome brother.

You are right, like you and like many other people, I am struggling to get 8,7,7,7. I had attempted the test once only and planning to retake it in October.
Yes, I had given in this August but as usual, only writing has created the problem. Are you thinking of consulting with any tutor or will prepare on your own?

mkhudabux

Sep 9, 2018
Hey,

I am planning to apply for the immigration process. just need some information before applying.

I have done FIA and then completed my ACCA in 2014 later in 2018, I got my ACCA Membership.
I have done B.Com from Pakistan.
I don't have OBU, but I can apply for it if it has any additional benefit.

I am currently working in UAE, and can get UAECA membership also, will it help in getting any point?

One more thing that I want to know is, like after getting ACCA Membership I can apply for CPA Canada after going through one online course, will it add any benefit?

Waiting for positive reply.

Thanks,

ammaracca

May 18, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, I had given in this August but as usual, only writing has created the problem. Are you thinking of consulting with any tutor or will prepare on your own?
Our conversation is getting out of topic. Let's connect on the WhatsApp for any further discussion +966562656889.

ammaracca

May 18, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey,

I am planning to apply for the immigration process. just need some information before applying.

I have done FIA and then completed my ACCA in 2014 later in 2018, I got my ACCA Membership.
I have done B.Com from Pakistan.
I don't have OBU, but I can apply for it if it has any additional benefit.

I am currently working in UAE, and can get UAECA membership also, will it help in getting any point?

One more thing that I want to know is, like after getting ACCA Membership I can apply for CPA Canada after going through one online course, will it add any benefit?

Waiting for positive reply.

Thanks,
ACCA and Bcom are enough for you to claim points for two or more degree for the purpose of Canadian Immigration. Canadian CPA can give you a competitive advantage in your job hunt once you land in Canada (solely based on research as I haven't been to Canada. I am still in the process of applying for immigration).

UAECA, in my view, is not going to benefit you pre & post-immigration.

Hanzla731

Sep 12, 2018
Hi. I am a newly landed immigrant here in Canada and passed 13 out of14 papers of ACCA. Only P7 paper is left. Can some one please tell me that whats my educational status in Canada?

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Honestly I don't think that would be true, but since you don't have other options right now so why don't you go ahead and try that and let us all know how it goes?
I got the Advanced Diploma assessed as a 3 year Bachelor and the Membership as a 4 year bachelor! IT WORKS! ^^

Reactions: sheikhfaizan

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
I got the Advanced Diploma assessed as a 3 year Bachelor and the Membership as a 4 year bachelor! IT WORKS! ^^

Wow that's is great and surprising news. Congrats

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Wow that's is great and surprising news. Congrats
It took A LOT of convincing! Many calls and emails with links to the ACCA website and documents stating the difference between two. My status actually did go on hold because of the missing transcript for the Advanced Diploma, but everything worked out in the end! Phew, such a relief, now I don't have to worry too much about getting extremely high points in IELTS.

Reactions: sam3218

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
It took A LOT of convincing! Many calls and emails with links to the ACCA website and documents stating the difference between two. My status actually did go on hold because of the missing transcript for the Advanced Diploma, but everything worked out in the end! Phew, such a relief, now I don't have to worry too much about getting extremely high points in IELTS.

Good luck dude. Keep us posted with your status

ehtashammalik

Oct 28, 2018
hi guys, this forum really helped me as i read all the posts and it cleared my confusions about WES and Acca.
but why ACCA is not in the list Of WES degree?
now i have one different question, like many my aim is to immigrate , what i want to ask is if i choose IRCC assessment for immigration can i use this
for further education in canada ? suppose my plan changes and i want to go for study visa ?

ehtashammalik

Oct 28, 2018
i would really appreciate all the help. plus if any one can guide the process for sending documents , @ammaracca it would be kind if u can also guide as i also got CAT i would like to get diploma for that like u did.

ammaracca

May 18, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
i would really appreciate all the help. plus if any one can guide the process for sending documents , @ammaracca it would be kind if u can also guide as i also got CAT i would like to get diploma for that like u did.
Dear Ehtasham,
You need to send the CAT finalist and ACCA membership certificate copies to WES quoting your reference number. Moreover, request ACCA to send CAT and ACCA transcript along with the letter of good standing directly to WES (You need to provide WES reference number to ACCA).

Reactions: ehtashammalik

ehtashammalik

Oct 28, 2018
Dear Ehtasham,
You need to send the CAT finalist and ACCA membership certificate copies to WES quoting your reference number. Moreover, request ACCA to send CAT and ACCA transcript along with the letter of good standing directly to WES (You need to provide WES reference number to ACCA).
thanks alot.
im not a member yet so i will send which certificate for Acca? professional level?