Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Good luck
WES finally updated my status, they have accepted the ACCA membership + transcripts AND the Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business. But they are asking me for the Advanced Diploma's transcripts -_- I asked ACCA and they have no transcript only for the Advanced Diploma nor do they have any documentation regarding what the Advanced Diploma is equivalent to or what papers it comprises of. Thought I would take a chance and just ask ACCA to send the same, complete, transcript and see if WES accepts it.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
WES finally updated my status, they have accepted the ACCA membership + transcripts AND the Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business. But they are asking me for the Advanced Diploma's transcripts -_- I asked ACCA and they have no transcript only for the Advanced Diploma nor do they have any documentation regarding what the Advanced Diploma is equivalent to or what papers it comprises of. Thought I would take a chance and just ask ACCA to send the same, complete, transcript and see if WES accepts it.
Cool. Good luck once again

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Sorry But the thing is transcripts for ACCA membership and advanced diploma are one and the same hence they can't be considered 2 separate qualifications

Jul 24, 2018
hey,

I am ACCA Member and also have M. Com (16 years) equivalence from HEC Pakistan. Should I get verification of ACCa membership only or both??

If both what is the procedure, as MCOM is only an equivalence , i don't have any transcript.

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Sorry But the thing is transcripts for ACCA membership and advanced diploma are one and the same hence they can't be considered 2 separate qualifications
Hi Sam,

I know the transcripts are exactly the same. I did send an email explaining everything to WES, will update you when I get a response from them.

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
hey,

I am ACCA Member and also have M. Com (16 years) equivalence from HEC Pakistan. Should I get verification of ACCa membership only or both??

If both what is the procedure, as MCOM is only an equivalence , i don't have any transcript.
Hi Ujala,
PLEASE get both evaluated! That way you can apply for the "two or more" option and get more points. M.Com will not get masters equivalence most probably but the difference between "two or more" and masters isn't that much (only 7 points).
Regarding the transcript part, you will need to get your university and ACCA to send them to WES directly in a sealed and signed envelope.

Reactions: ujala inayat ali

ammaracca

May 18, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hey,

If both what is the procedure, as MCOM is only an equivalence, I don't have any transcript.
WES does not evaluate exempted or equivalent degrees that's what I know after carrying out an extensive research. But if someone has a CAT or any other diploma, give it a try.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
WES does not evaluate exempted or equivalent degrees that's what I know after carrying out an extensive research. But if someone has a CAT or any other diploma, give it a try.
True equivalency will not get any points as you won't have transcripts for it

Abdul Wasim

Sep 8, 2018
Gentlemen,

CAT is evaluated as a 2-year diploma by WES.
Hello Ammar,

I have the same scenario. I have already claimed the equivalence based on ACCA member and WES has given a three years bachelor. Recently, I have paid fees to get CAT membership certificate and based on that certificate I will try to get another equivalence. For ACCA, how much equivalence you got?

ammaracca

May 18, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Ammar,

I have the same scenario. I have already claimed the equivalence based on ACCA member and WES has given a three years bachelor. Recently, I have paid fees to get CAT membership certificate and based on that certificate I will try to get another equivalence. For ACCA, how much equivalence you got?
This is the text written on my WES assessment report "Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)". But it doesn't matter because for immigration purpose, there is no difference in points between 3 years or 4 years bachelors degree.

Abdul Wasim

Sep 8, 2018
This is the text written on my WES assessment report "Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)". But it doesn't matter because for immigration purpose, there is no difference in points between 3 years or 4 years bachelors degree.
Thanks a lot. It has given me immense happiness after hearing from you that CAT has equivalence to Diploma. Because I badly needed those extra points which diploma can provide me. Did you get ITA or struggling to get 8,7,7,7 in LIETS like me :(