+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

rajdsh07

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Don't waste your money and time for the 1 Year studies it's clearly mentioned in the website after 26th November new changes been done .
Thanks for your response!

Do these criteria also imply to people who have completed two one-year programs (1+1) as part of their Canadian education?

cuneyt

Sep 1, 2020
Reactions: rajdsh07

karimatoui132

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Guys, I have a question. I came to Canada in Sep 2019 and have never travelled to any other country since then. What should I fill this question with?
List any visits you have made to Canada in the last ten years.
Reason for VisitProvince/TerritoryLength of Stay (in days)Year(s) of Visit

What should I type in the "length of stay" as I am still living in Canada?

Thanks

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hello
Did anyone send his/ her paper based application so far???
My consultant is going to send my application next week. Want to confirm that will we get any email or confirmation that you application has been received by IRCC

reverone

Mar 3, 2017
I hope that everyone have a happy holidays and will receive good news sooner regarding the application ..

I am in the process to submit my PR application, I need to translate some documents (police certificates) from Spanish to English, for the OINP application it mention very clearly that suppose to be handled by ATIO translators. In this case (PR, CIC) I did not find something similar, do you know if there is some requirements related?

Can you suggest me some translators? The one that help me before looks like is busy for two months, I asked others in the ATIO web page but looks pricey ...

Thanks!

GUri@13

Jan 3, 2021
I just recently applied in international stream i upload work permit but forget upload my past study permit any way upload again

Deep4_me

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hello guys,
I have question regarding marriage certificate.
I am appyling under international student stream
And stuck at marriage certificate
Do we need to notarised marrige certificate?
My certificate is from India and it is in english
Thanks

Wentao

Jan 6, 2021
Hi guys
I have a question regarding the Employer Form
How do you get your Employer to fill and sign that form for you?
Do you have to mention this while finding a Job?

dday2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Anyone timeline for OINP International Student stream from submission until decision. I submitted on December 23rd 2020. Just wondering if anyone have similar timeline :)