+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

Dhhur

Nov 16, 2020
Ugh guys. I submitted mine on Aug,31. Still in Decision in progress. Plus, they asked for additional documents. Just an FYI.

harleenharry

Nov 18, 2016
I have been trying to get into international stream from last year but was unable to. First time i applied by myself and I got into queue but it showed me 40 mins waiting time and in the mean time portal closed.
Next time, i even got an agency to apply for me and I tried as well. But neither of us were able to get in. I got maintenance error again and again. It did not even put me in queue.
I just want to know how some people got it like any tips or something? Or any good lawyer/agency/consultant etc that someone can suggest?
I have heard that they are going to start new system but nobody is sure when and what will change. For now, international stream does not need to do Ielts but with new expession system do you think we will need that? Should I give ielts?

chauhoang97

Jan 31, 2021
Hey guys, i was lucky to get in oinp international student stream in March 2020, got nominated June then sent out paper based PR application July 24 but until now still didn’t get any news. Is it normal? Did anyone in here got same situation?

Reactions: Misschitchot

Ladarius

Feb 1, 2021
Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

harleenharry

Nov 18, 2016
Hey guys, i was lucky to get in oinp international student stream in March 2020, got nominated June then sent out paper based PR application July 24 but until now still didn’t get any news. Is it normal? Did anyone in here got same situation?
It is totally normal. It takes around 18 months or even more now due to covid. Rest assured. From where did you apply? I also tried and still trying but i was not able to get into the portal.

chauhoang97

Jan 31, 2021
It is totally normal. It takes around 18 months or even more now due to covid. Rest assured. From where did you apply? I also tried and still trying but i was not able to get into the portal.
18 to 24 months to get pr but i still didnt get the AOR for paper based application.
I was lucky to get into the portal on the day they open, i used 5 computers for that

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
18 to 24 months to get pr but i still didnt get the AOR for paper based application.
I was lucky to get into the portal on the day they open, i used 5 computers for that
That is why PNP is not always recommended. With 1 year of CEC and 7.5 in English + Studied in Canada, EE is faster

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Did you receive your AOR???

manpreetgilllll

Mar 6, 2017
For AOR it takes 6-7 months these days

manpreetgilllll

Mar 6, 2017
I have been trying to get into international stream from last year but was unable to. First time i applied by myself and I got into queue but it showed me 40 mins waiting time and in the mean time portal closed.
Next time, i even got an agency to apply for me and I tried as well. But neither of us were able to get in. I got maintenance error again and again. It did not even put me in queue.
I just want to know how some people got it like any tips or something? Or any good lawyer/agency/consultant etc that someone can suggest?
I have heard that they are going to start new system but nobody is sure when and what will change. For now, international stream does not need to do Ielts but with new expession system do you think we will need that? Should I give ielts?
Dont use more than 3 devices on same wifi ( use vpn if u wanna use more ) and important thing is if use see "system maintenance undergo" page than u will get into queue or directly to application page when stream is opened but if u see "higher-traffic mentioned page" You will not get into queue that page will come again and agian
Make sure dont refresh on just that error page, if u see higher traffic page, just go back and click on submit an application, do that until you see "system maintenance undergo" do this before 9:30 am

bcz they always open every stream between 9:30 to 10:30 , exact time is 9:54am i think-so make sure u see "system maintenance page" before 9:30 otherwise you couldn't get into queue or you will be too late to get registration no

i used this trick and i was able to start application without getting into queue

Reactions: dday2019

dday2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Dont use more than 3 devices on same wifi ( use vpn if u wanna use more ) and important thing is if use see "system maintenance undergo" page than u will get into queue or directly to application page when stream is opened but if u see "higher-traffic mentioned page" You will not get into queue that page will come again and agian
Make sure dont refresh on just that error page, if u see higher traffic page, just go back and click on submit an application, do that until you see "system maintenance undergo" do this before 9:30 am

bcz they always open every stream between 9:30 to 10:30 , exact time is 9:54am i think-so make sure u see "system maintenance page" before 9:30 otherwise you couldn't get into queue or you will be too late to get registration no

i used this trick and i was able to start application without getting into queue
Yeah, that's helpful. Use VPN if you are using more than one device on the same WIFI.

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Guys, please advice: my annual salary changed in September 2020 and I honestly forgot to inform OINP. I want to do now, so can I just submit a form or I need to attach compensation letter actually as a proof. I don’t want to attach letter as it mentioned there September 2020... so I would like to just submit a form and say “my annual salary changed” without mentioning dates... what do you think? Please advise!