+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Guys, please advice: my annual salary changed in September 2020 and I honestly forgot to inform OINP. I want to do now, so can I just submit a form or I need to attach compensation letter actually as a proof. I don’t want to attach letter as it mentioned there September 2020... so I would like to just submit a form and say “my annual salary changed” without mentioning dates... what do you think? Please advise!
When did you apply ? and did you receive your PNP or still it in process ?

Gurjantmumbaikar

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
Guys, please advice: my annual salary changed in September 2020 and I honestly forgot to inform OINP. I want to do now, so can I just submit a form or I need to attach compensation letter actually as a proof. I don’t want to attach letter as it mentioned there September 2020... so I would like to just submit a form and say “my annual salary changed” without mentioning dates... what do you think? Please advise!
Dnt wry I am in the same boat. Don’t have to inform if u got ur pnp . OINP knw that no1 wrks for same salary for 2 yrs. relax.

reverone

Mar 3, 2017
Guys, please advice: I already sent my Paper based application related with PNP like a month ago, is not still in the system (I can not linked to my online account) so I guess that this is normal between the processing time.

Last Saturday I received an ITA from the CEC latest draw, so I was thinking to continue with that, some questions:
1) Is possible to have two application at the same time? PNP-paper based and CEC-EE?
2) I understand that I can request the refund of my money related with the PNP-paper based application now (withdraw the application), but I think is good to avoid it now. Could be possible to wait until that CEC-EE application is moving forward in order to increase my chances and later one request the withdraw of my Paper based application and receive the full refund of my money?

Just trying to increase my chances, I don't want to pay two times the fee and don't receive the refund, according with the information in the site I can receive full refund before my application suppose to start to be "in process", according with your experience, how long normally it takes a paper based application to reach that stage?

Thanks a lot!

arqueiro

Dec 14, 2014
Guys, please advice: I already sent my Paper based application related with PNP like a month ago, is not still in the system (I can not linked to my online account) so I guess that this is normal between the processing time.

Last Saturday I received an ITA from the CEC latest draw, so I was thinking to continue with that, some questions:
1) Is possible to have two application at the same time? PNP-paper based and CEC-EE?
2) I understand that I can request the refund of my money related with the PNP-paper based application now (withdraw the application), but I think is good to avoid it now. Could be possible to wait until that CEC-EE application is moving forward in order to increase my chances and later one request the withdraw of my Paper based application and receive the full refund of my money?

Just trying to increase my chances, I don't want to pay two times the fee and don't receive the refund, according with the information in the site I can receive full refund before my application suppose to start to be "in process", according with your experience, how long normally it takes a paper based application to reach that stage?

Thanks a lot!
good questions.

Amirali93

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the extension of my Pgwp under the public policy while I am waiting for my Pr.
Is any one apply for that?

Amirali93

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
If you are eligible, apply for it instead of BOWP
I am not sure that I am eligible or not.
My PGWP will be exited in June.
I applied for PR through PNP and I got my AOR.
1-Am I eligible for open work permit through public policy?
2-Also, I was the main applicant, when I want to answer couple of questions to see if I am eligible to extend my work permit, I am asked if I am a spouse of some one who applied for PR and got the first stage approval.
As I am the main applicant, I should say no or yes?
Please give me your idea if you know.

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
I am not sure that I am eligible or not.
My PGWP will be exited in June.
I applied for PR through PNP and I got my AOR.
1-Am I eligible for open work permit through public policy?
2-Also, I was the main applicant, when I want to answer couple of questions to see if I am eligible to extend my work permit, I am asked if I am a spouse of some one who applied for PR and got the first stage approval.
As I am the main applicant, I should say no or yes?
Please give me your idea if you know.
If it expires in June 2021, you are eligible for the new pgwp public policy released on January 27th. Apply for this one instead of BOWP as BOWP is bind to your PR application and if there is an issue, your BOWP is void.

Amirali93

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
If it expires in June 2021, you are eligible for the new pgwp public policy released on January 27th. Apply for this one instead of BOWP as BOWP is bind to your PR application and if there is an issue, your BOWP is void.
Than you for your advice. Do you have any idea regarding the question I should answer?

sitmd

Nov 30, 2020
If you are eligible, apply for it instead of BOWP
I have almost a similar question, but for my case I applied for tr to pr pathway and now I received an ITA for CEC EE. Since my SOWP expires soon, I called IRCC to ask if I am eligible for BOWP, they say no (I think that's a gap with question mark since it's an economic class program). But now that I received an ITA for CEC I've tried to withdraw my tr to pr application but I couldn't. will it be an issue if I have two PR applications.

rsdajao

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hello guys,

Submitted my OINP International student stream application through the portal yesterday, June 4. What’s the status of yours? Let’s connect here. Thanks!

Apr 8, 2019
I created my profile under international student stream. I selected NOC type A civil engineer but its NOC type B administrator officer because I work as a civil engineer and the job duties I received are also different. I have a bachelor's degree in civil engineering and I also have an engineering in training license from BC. My points are 74 but after changing NOC its 66 and the draw was at 62 so I still qualify for the nomination. my question to send the application with explanation letter or withdraw and wait for another one?