+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hello Friend,

I have registered when international student steam open but I need help in the below questions.

1] Have you visited Canada in the last ten years? Mandatory
Visited means visitor visa or I need to write everything about my study permit and work permit. Please advise.

2] If I will receive a PNP certificate on international student stream Do I need to submit the IELTS result when I apply for PR?

Please advise

Thank you so much

Reactions: Noor1995

Noor1995

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hello Friend,

I have registered when international student steam open but I need help in the below questions.

1] Have you visited Canada in the last ten years? Mandatory
Visited means visitor visa or I need to write everything about my study permit and work permit. Please advise.

2] If I will receive a PNP certificate on international student stream Do I need to submit the IELTS result when I apply for PR?

Please advise

Thank you so much
Hi
I also applied for international student stream today
I tried calling Ontario office and I got reply that we need to put every single visit including study and work visa
For your second question, you do not need to submit any ielts score

all the best for your application

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi
I tried calling Ontario office and I got reply that we need to put every single visit including study and work visa

Thank you so much for your reply

saad1995

Oct 17, 2019
Hi

Hello Noor, So If the steam opens again this year so for apply do I need to sign up and fill answers and can I submit leftover things and info later in 14 days? Does it possible? Thanks

Drupal

Sep 2, 2018
Hello, I also submitted my file for OINP international student stream yesterday.

Date of registration: 3rd Mar 2020
Date of submission: 8th Mar 2020.

I have an question that do we need to show proof of balance or settlement fund when we put file for PR ? I am sure that we don’t need IELTS but not sure about funds

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hello, I also submitted my file for OINP international student stream yesterday.

Date of registration: 3rd Mar 2020
Date of submission: 8th Mar 2020.

I have an question that do we need to show proof of balance or settlement fund when we put file for PR ? I am sure that we don’t need IELTS but not sure about funds
If you have a full-time job then you do not need to show proof of fund.

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hello Noor, So If the steam opens again this year so for apply do I need to sign up and fill answers and can I submit leftover things and info later in 14 days? Does it possible? Thanks
If you registered successfully then you need to submit you all documents with 14 days. This time they extended time limit for submission but usually applicant need to submit with time frame.