+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About OINP - international student stream 2020

Kandy123

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
2020:

Ontario received an allocation of 7,350 plus an additional 250 nominations for temporary foreign workers in intermediate skilled occupations (NOC Skill Level C).
In November, Ontario received an additional 400 nominations through an in-year reallocation plus 50 nominations for temporary foreign workers in intermediate skilled occupations (NOC Skill Level C).
as of December 10, 2020, 7819 nominations have been issued

Reactions: Dhhur

Kandy123

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Guys can any body write to OINP & ask what is the status for people are awaiting Nominations if there is no more quota left for year 2021 ?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Guys can any body write to OINP & ask what is the status for people are awaiting Nominations if there is no more quota left for year 2021 ?
They will be considered in the next year's quota. OINP will post an update regarding this by end of the year like they did last year.

cheramz

Apr 3, 2017
Did anyone apply for OINP reconsideration?
And have any idea how long does it takes? I am in GTA and i got refusal because out of 5 Canadian/PR employees one was part time. So i have submitted one more full time employee details but he got approval of hid PR after I submitted my file. So anyone have idea that i will get approval or not?
Hi, do you have an update on your application?

cheramz

Apr 3, 2017
This is why I said it has to be same location where you work and the company was registered location
Hi Kandy, can you clarify please? Here's my situation:
- I work/assign in a branch that is outside the GTA and has less than PRs/Citizens - the only citizen is my branch manager
- Our head office is in Mississauga which has more than 200 PRs/Citizens
- The company itself has 2000 PRs/Citizens across Canada
- The employer form submitted only state 1 PR/Citizen which is at the location that I work with, although it also provided an information about the company number of PRs/Citizens of 2000 across Canada

Do you think my application will be reconsidered, or I will just withdraw it?