Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/vo0di9.png[/IMG]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanadskazena said:
Oh, and thank you very much, jg84, for the beautiful and useful spreadsheet and the link to it in your signature.

kanadskazena
Your welcome, I was finding it hard to read the other one when it was posted on here.

When I went back in the forum, it was fine when their was less information but as people timelines got longer. It then went on to 2 lines and things were getting difficult.

Also I wanted to know more information and I thought other people may also.
So I decided to make a better one.
I did and do feel bad about taking over though!

kanadskazena

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
Interview........
None requested
Passport Req..
AIP 16-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
DM 21-10-2013
LANDED..........
09-01-2014
That's great news, sbea!

Kidvicious, on other threads Chickadee was talking about returning to the US, but I haven't seen a statement anywhere public saying the decision was certain. I'm guessing jg84 knows something.

Also to Kidvicious, I hope that your AIP comes soon. It looks like it should be next.

kanadskazena

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbea026 said:
Got AIP today :D My wife woke me up with a phone call saying she got an email, so I hung up as quickly so I could to check mine... and there it was, 10mins latter I was on the phone to the RAMQ opening my file.

Great day

JG just looked at the spread sheet and was hopping you could correct it. AIP 14 March (I do like watching your timeline so I know whats going to happen in 2 weeks).
Oh cool, congratulations, it seems everyone is moving forward!

I've made the change, your AIP is now the 14 March.
I'm checking everyday, so as people post their dates, I'm adding them.

I hope you like being able to see the exact number of days.

sbea026

Feb 3, 2013
Quebec
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Cheers. I'm going to fax my officer the document they need to continue tomorrow, thanks for giving us the fax number.

yea the Spreadsheet looks really good.

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbea026 said:
Cheers. I'm going to fax my officer the document they need to continue tomorrow, thanks for giving us the fax number.

yea the Spreadsheet looks really good.
Ok cool, it make sense to fax things, they get them the same day.

Ok good, is there any other details you want adding?
The reason I didn't put a timeline for Final landing is because at the moment we hardly have any landing dates. I could add a section for that if people want it.

From Application Received to Landing.

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know there is people who only come on to the forum to read the information, rather than write comments. So for them and anyone else who doesn't know.

This is the new spreadsheet showing everyone's sponsorship timeline.

To make the spreadsheet bigger

On a computer - You can see the larger version by right clicking on the spreadsheet, then click - open in new tab. In the new tab you will have a full size version and you can click to zoom in further. :) * alliteratively you can click save image, to save it on your computer.

On an Apple computer - (someone can tell me and I'll add it).

On a cell/phone (I have only tried on a iphone but it should work on any smart phone), if you hold your finger on the spreadsheet, you can save the image, then view and zoom as you like :)

The last option is the link is always available in my signature. In a tab or saved on the computer could be easier to view.

kidvicious1

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2012
AOR Received.
12/10/2012
Med's Request
14/12/2012 AIP
Med's Done....
12/04/2012 Re-done Jan 2012
Interview........
24/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
For CSQ sent I found the date 19/10/2012, though I had to re-send it again like a week and a half later because something was wrong.

JOR2012

Sep 26, 2012
Hi guys,
My husband called RAMQ yesterday and they said he has to wait to receive his OWP to open the file...
how did u guys did?
we received AIP march 12

kidvicious1

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2012
AOR Received.
12/10/2012
Med's Request
14/12/2012 AIP
Med's Done....
Interview........
24/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
JOR2012 said:
Hi guys,
My husband called RAMQ yesterday and they said he has to wait to receive his OWP to open the file...
how did u guys did?
we received AIP march 12

With AIP letter and CSQ you can get them to open file, maybe they just didn't understand. You could always go to the office and show them like I did, let them know your on a temporary visa (or whatever you're on) and that you will have OWP soon and you want to apply now WITH your AIP and CSQ.

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JOR2012 said:
Hi guys,
how did u guys did?
we received AIP march 12
The problem is, they do not know what an AIP is, I've spoken to quite a few different RAMQ call centre staff. Phone back until one understands, try saying inital approval to Permanent Resident, saying Sponsorship doesn't work to well either. Codes and Permananet Resident is what they tend to go by. Or as kidvicious1 said, just go to the office. Whichever you do, until they open the file, the 3 months doesn't start counting down.

btw Number 3 on the following list is the AIP.

You qualify for health insurance if you are a Québec resident within the meaning of the Health Insurance Act, i.e. you live in Québec, and you are:

1. a Canadian citizen;
2. a permanent resident;
3. a person who is authorized to submit, when in Canada, an application for permanent residence;
4. a refugee;
5. an Indian, within the meaning of the
Indian Act;
6. the holder of a temporary resident permit, who requested it to obtain permanent
residence.

The work permit has code 27 on it, you can use that as well. A open work permit not applied for with the sponsorship has code 20 on it.

They all seem to know about the codes.

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kidvicious1 said:
For CSQ sent I found the date 19/10/2012, though I had to re-send it again like a week and a half later because something was wrong.
Ok cool thanks, maybe I should put a week later as it should give a better timeline for people. Maybe put the 26th? If it was less time to complete when you sent it the second time, then I'd put the original date.

If you let me know, I'll put whichever you think best.

sbea026

Feb 3, 2013
Quebec
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
jg84 said:
Ok cool thanks, maybe I should put a week later as it should give a better timeline for people. Maybe put the 26th? If it was less time to complete when you sent it the second time, then I'd put the original date.
It was the same for me I had actually sent mine 2week earlier but I hadn't noticed the price went up on jan01 so my application was returned. However it gives a better timeline to not include my error.

kidvicious1

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2012
AOR Received.
12/10/2012
Med's Request
14/12/2012 AIP
Med's Done....
Interview........
24/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
jg84 said:

If you let me know, I'll put whichever you think best.
Put the 26th, cause they didn't process anything in the app, just returned it and asked to resend. Real timescale would be from 2nd time I sent.