jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
Azsereth said:
I can definitely relate to how you feel (as many others probably can, too). Immigration is stressful enough without the limitations of not being able to work, travel, drive, etc. I'm sorry you're having such a rough time...it'll be behind us all soon enough.
thank you so much for the support i really hope so

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
Hey guys
I just got a question. Has anymore for those who have gone to a landing interview asked if they could pick up their PR card ? I dont know if that option is available

stefi

Jun 26, 2012
slock said:
Does anyone know how long it typically takes for a landing interview in Etobicoke after a decision made letter? We just got Stage 2 in the mail today and I'm wondering how long it takes? Do they contact you with an interview date or are we able to arrange it ourselves....we live 8 hours from Etobicoke!
Hi Slock, it seems like it could be anywhere from 3 weeks to a few months. i got stage 2 in the mail today, aug 22. please post any updates if you get the letter from etobicoke. i don't think it matters when you pay your fee.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
So happy to see October 7, 2011 on CIC updates, fingers crossing...............

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We check our ECAS moments ago it was changed to:

We received (my husband's name) application for permanent residence on September 29, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

**we were excited!! Although it was kinda weird because it seemed like it skipped one part -- the part where it says when they start processing his application? Or when we get the OWP which is August 15, 2012??**

What does this mean. They are processing 2nd stage?

fhj1203

Star Member
May 18, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2011
AOR Received.
22-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2011
Interview........
09-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
09-05-2012
Aiman said:
Hey guys
I just got a question. Has anymore for those who have gone to a landing interview asked if they could pick up their PR card ? I dont know if that option is available
no..they will not give you that option.

leli2012

Aug 17, 2012
Hi everyone!

I called CIC today, and even though they told me no letter requesting documents has been sent, they did tell me my application is good and they received everything I sent.

I'm waiting for them to ask for police clearances and I'm done! Question is, when they ask me, how long will it take for them to process it? And then how long until I get the landing interview? Do they always send letters or do they call you? And do they always request police clearances? I have not sent mine with my application (inland), but I haven't left the country at all.

I can't complain, because this is almost the end of stage 2, but I can't help but being impatient ???. It shouldn't take this long to finalize an application. On the bright side, it's not longer waiting for AIP.

PS: when will I have to pay the landing fee? What are the payment methods? Thanks!
Good luck to all!

fhj1203

Star Member
May 18, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2011
AOR Received.
22-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2011
Interview........
09-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
09-05-2012
leli2012 said:
Hi everyone!

I called CIC today, and even though they told me no letter requesting documents has been sent, they did tell me my application is good and they received everything I sent.

I'm waiting for them to ask for police clearances and I'm done! Question is, when they ask me, how long will it take for them to process it? And then how long until I get the landing interview? Do they always send letters or do they call you? And do they always request police clearances? I have not sent mine with my application (inland), but I haven't left the country at all.

I can't complain, because this is almost the end of stage 2, but I can't help but being impatient ???. It shouldn't take this long to finalize an application. On the bright side, it's not longer waiting for AIP.

PS: when will I have to pay the landing fee? What are the payment methods? Thanks!
Good luck to all!
Police clearance from RCMP?I didn't send mine too before and they didn't ask either but I sent other police clearances from the Phils.
the landing fee I paid it on the day of my landing interview just hours before my schedule through bank,I just gave them the copy for the immigration.

canadianwife43

Star Member
Nov 15, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 8 2011
kochanie said:
We check our ECAS moments ago it was changed to:

We received (my husband's name) application for permanent residence on September 29, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

**we were excited!! Although it was kinda weird because it seemed like it skipped one part -- the part where it says when they start processing his application? Or when we get the OWP which is August 15, 2012??**

What does this mean. They are processing 2nd stage?
did u send your application for your OWP at the same time u sent in the full application? if so you should be receiving it in the mail soon,

AVS

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29, 2011
AOR Received.
November 11, 2011
File Transfer...
August 2, 2012
Hello everyone,

Just an update, I recieved a letter from CIC Scarborough yesterday which was dated 20th August, that my landing interview has been scheduled for the 13th of September. :):)

I got my decision made on the 2nd of August.. so basically it took 18 days for CIC Scarborough to send me a letter.

This form has really been very helpfull, will keep everyone posted about how the interview goes...

Good Luck to everyone.

Thanks

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianwife43 said:
did u send your application for your OWP at the same time u sent in the full application? if so you should be receiving it in the mail soon,
Thanks for the reply. We received his work permit last Tuesday and it was dated August 15, 2012 but we have not receive any AIP letter like everyone else..

Wicket08

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
08-11-2012
AVS said:
Hello everyone,

Just an update, I recieved a letter from CIC Scarborough yesterday which was dated 20th August, that my landing interview has been scheduled for the 13th of September. :):)

I got my decision made on the 2nd of August.. so basically it took 18 days for CIC Scarborough to send me a letter.

This form has really been very helpfull, will keep everyone posted about how the interview goes...

Good Luck to everyone.

Thanks

I`m jealous! lol good for you! :)

stefi

Jun 26, 2012
AVS said:
Hello everyone,

Good Luck to everyone.

Thanks

Hi AVS, first of all congrats!! I have a quick question: in the letter do they instruct you on how to proceed if you cannot attend the landing interview? Thank you so much in advance.

AVS

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29, 2011
AOR Received.
November 11, 2011
File Transfer...
August 2, 2012
stefi said:
AVS said:
Hello everyone,

Good Luck to everyone.

Thanks

Hi AVS, first of all congrats!! I have a quick question: in the letter do they instruct you on how to proceed if you cannot attend the landing interview? Thank you so much in advance.
Hi Stefi,

No they havent mentioned anyting on the letter. they just mention when and where is the interview and what you need to bring along with you...

But I read somewhere that if you are not present for the interview CIC takes for granted that the person is no longer intersted in getting the PR and the apllication is closed.

But still just confirm with CIC if one is able to change the interview date.. Hope this helps.

Thanksss for your wishes btwn :)

AVS

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29, 2011
AOR Received.
November 11, 2011
File Transfer...
August 2, 2012
Wicket08 said:
I`m jealous! lol good for you! :)
Hey,

Dont worry you will hear something soon too :) Good luck to you keep us posted..