Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
AVS said:
Hey,

Dont worry you will hear something soon too :) Good luck to you keep us posted..
congrats am happy for you all am getting a bet around the bush sep 3 is my bd was hoping for a gift but oh well congrats again and keep us update on the interview

AVS

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29, 2011
AOR Received.
November 11, 2011
File Transfer...
August 2, 2012
vincystress said:
congrats am happy for you all am getting a bet around the bush sep 3 is my bd was hoping for a gift but oh well congrats again and keep us update on the interview
Heyy early birthday wishes to you:)

You will hear something soon.. :)

leli2012

Aug 17, 2012
fhj1203 said:
Police clearance from RCMP?I didn't send mine too before and they didn't ask either but I sent other police clearances from the Phils.
the landing fee I paid it on the day of my landing interview just hours before my schedule through bank,I just gave them the copy for the immigration.
yes rcmp. Oh okay. Hopefully they request them asap so I can send them.

Question for everyone: it says they update ecas on tuesdays, but i know people whose ecas have changed on other days. So do i check every 2-3 days? Thanks

slock

Jun 29, 2012
stefi said:
Hi Slock, it seems like it could be anywhere from 3 weeks to a few months. i got stage 2 in the mail today, aug 22. please post any updates if you get the letter from etobicoke. i don't think it matters when you pay your fee.
Stefi (and everyone else :) )
We got my partner's letter today for his Etobicoke landing interview. We received the DM letter on Tuesday, and the interview letter today! Our appointment is set for the 4th of September! It seems like everything suddenly is moving very quickly after months and months of waiting...

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
slock said:
We got my partner's letter today for his Etobicoke landing interview. We received the DM letter on Tuesday, and the interview letter today! Our appointment is set for the 4th of September! It seems like everything suddenly is moving very quickly after months and months of waiting...
THAT IS SO GREAT CONGRATS AM HAPPY FOR YOU KEEP US UP TO DATE ON THE INTERVIEW

dawie.south.africa

Jun 14, 2012
Hi guys!

So we phoned CIC today...we got AIP!!! Not sure when the date of AIP but we have it. Will let you know when we got the letter with the dates.

A question, when we asked about the 2nd stage, they said no worries our application is sent to our local office and we would hear from them in a few weeks for landing interview...do you think our 2nd stage are also done?

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dawie.south.africa said:
Hi guys!

So we phoned CIC today...we got AIP!!! Not sure when the date of AIP but we have it. Will let you know when we got the letter with the dates.

A question, when we asked about the 2nd stage, they said no worries our application is sent to our local office and we would hear from them in a few weeks for landing interview...do you think our 2nd stage are also done?
Yay!!! Congratulations!!! Did you check your ECAS yet? Any changes?

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
dawie.south.africa said:
Hi guys!

When is AOR again?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
dawie.south.africa said:
It's certainly possible they weren't being very precise here, but they only forward your file to the local office after it's done - they don't schedule a landing interview until you've passed all the background checks.

Congratulations. Good luck finishing up the process!

dawie.south.africa

Jun 14, 2012
computergeek said:
It's certainly possible they weren't being very precise here, but they only forward your file to the local office after it's done - they don't schedule a landing interview until you've passed all the background checks.

Congratulations. Good luck finishing up the process!
Thank you for your reply!

Lets hope that is the case then :)

Will update our dates when we have letter, have any of you guys from October got AIP's ?
Our ECAS not updated yet....

stefi

Jun 26, 2012
slock said:

Hi Slock! Thanks for sharing, this is great news! Was the date on your DM letter Aug 15? Mine is Aug 16. thanks again!

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello again fellows,

I called twice early this morning... My question was about my husband receiving an open work permit but no other correspondence, no mail, no AIP letter and ECAS got updated to just Medical received and no processing date. After putting us on hold for about 10minutes...First agent: "Everything is okay in your file and it's in process, just wait for the letters and it will eventually get mailed to your address" I asked if we got initial approval since we have our open work permit? He asked if we did get the work permit in the mail already, I said Yes and he said then that's good! Second agent: , my question was "does OWP without the AIP letter does it mean first stage is done: After holding for about 5minutes, she said, No Approval in principle yet, your application is still in process??? But it says on the work permit remarks : Application for permanent resident application has received initial approval? She said it was printed by mistake but that open work permit is valid! Aaahhh we are now confused and I don't understand???? anyone has the same situation or any answer? I don't wanna call third time and get a different answer! :((

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
kochanie said:
Hello again fellows,

I called twice early this morning... My question was about my husband receiving an open work permit but no other correspondence, no mail, no AIP letter and ECAS got updated to just Medical received and no processing date. After putting us on hold for about 10minutes...First agent: "Everything is okay in your file and it's in process, just wait for the letters and it will eventually get mailed to your address" I asked if we got initial approval since we have our open work permit? He asked if we did get the work permit in the mail already, I said Yes and he said then that's good! Second agent: , my question was "does OWP without the AIP letter does it mean first stage is done: After holding for about 5minutes, she said, No Approval in principle yet, your application is still in process??? But it says on the work permit remarks : Application for permanent resident application has received initial approval? She said it was printed by mistake but that open work permit is valid! Aaahhh we are now confused and I don't understand???? anyone has the same situation or any answer? I don't wanna call third time and get a different answer! :((
Weird because they usually don't give OWP without first AIP...it is gonna be rejected...that is why we should indicate on the form to proceed only when first stage is done (AIP)