+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Saudi Police Clearance for former residents of Saudi Arabia(USA &CANADA)

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
hi professional,

Today i received a Fedex courier from saudi embassy in ottawa. when i opened the package really surprised,
it was my first application package which i sent to them on 3rd july. and they have written in the application sheet that
"you already applied in sept, why you applied again".

As i told you before, I sent my first application on 3rd july after that they told me to sent it again due to missing document.
so i sent the second application on sept 7th.

but now they are saying no document was missing in the first application but they sent back the entire package including finger print.
instead of senting back first package they supposed to sent back second one, right?

i don't know what they are doing,,, really making mad...

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually am confused ! do you mean that they sent you back the first application papers or the second ones ? you can know by the date written on the papers

Anyway, that confirms what i told you about them and their negligence, they have no idea about your situation and whether you your application was sent to saudi or not.

Take the entire package that they sent you back and send it to buffalo visa office as is accompanied with an explanation letter.

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
they sent back the first application package which i sent on 3rd july.

and at the top of the application they written" you already applied on sept. then why you applied again".

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Look how smart they are !! they sent you the first application for july saying that you already applied on september !

Streak

Aug 20, 2009
what if To obtain Police certificate from KUWAIT Embassy how i can provide the Request letter from Canadian embassy to the kuwait embassy to get the certificate

Reg

bbtogs

Jan 24, 2010
to professional 1 and tjoseph,
any news on ur police cert., i have d same problem the thing is i'm here in the philippines and the saudi embassy doesn't process documents as the cic-buffalo instructed. i read some threads that they had waived their saudi pc, but in the case of cic-buffalo they still insist in providing those doc.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bbtogs said:
any news on ur police cert., i have d same problem the thing is i'm here in the philippines and the saudi embassy doesn't process documents as the cic-buffalo instructed. i read some threads that they had waived their saudi pc, but in the case of cic-buffalo they still insist in providing those doc.

Unfortunatly, none of us have got it yet. it is 5 months since i sent my application for the saudi police clearance to the saudi embassy in ottawa. I called them two weeks ago and they changed their words saying that it takes now 8 months instead of 6 for them to process the saudi police clearance from saudi arabia. I do not think that they will ever issue that certificate for us.

I have already sent with my full application to Buffalo an explanation letter about the case with the saudi embassy with a copy of each document i sent to the saudi embassy including an original fingerprint card issued by the RCMP, copy of the application, original Canada post receipts and confirmation of delivery for the saudi embassy in ottawa, so that if Buffalo would like to contact them directly regarding my application, they can go for it because they have all of the required documents and information in that regard.

For the responce of Buffalo visa office about that case, they have not responded yet because they have not started processing the application yet, when they start, i will know their reaction.

Anyway, if the saudi embassy send me the Police clearance anytime i will send it to Buffalo. If not, that is the most i can do and have nothing to add more whether Buffalo accept that or refuse it, i did every possible effort to satisfy their requirments and have nothing more to do.

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bbtogs said:
@bbtogs
I read from CIC website that only "current resident" are required to get PCC from Saudi, I am now preparing to send my full docs to Visa Office in manila. I stayed in Saudi for 1 year and based in Manila. Do I need PCC?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

As per my understanding it is too difficult to obtain a Saudi Police Clearance, once an applicant left on exit visa from Saudi Arabia. There are of course certain formalities and procedures guiding to the method how to get a PCC from Saudi Police for a person who is not currently a resident. Saudi Police Dept may not apply priority for any such request unless it is requested by the External Affairs Ministry( Foreign Dept.) of another country.
A PCC related to an Immigration applicant of any country is treated as normal by the Ministry of Interior/ Saudi Police Department, even though the request is received through a Saudi Consulate/ Commission/Embassy, Therefore, the applicant has to wait and wait for an unlimited period and still the chances are dim for a 'hope'!!!.

rchiemedes

Sep 28, 2009
guys do any idea if cic manila waive saudi pcc? its just too imposible to get one.. those people processing saudi pcc is just too dumb and ridiculous.

bbtogs

Jan 24, 2010
in my situation i already called up saudi embassy-manila regarding the police clearance they refer me to DFA-manila, which Philippine embassy-riyadh issued me a certificate of non derogatory record during my stay in saudi, CIC-buffalo didn't accept this and sent me an instruction to have a fingerprint specimen from local police (NBI) 3 pict,copies of iqama and exit visa, to forward it to the saudi embassy who will send it to Ministry of Foreign Affairs who will note it and send it to Ministry of Interior Affairs who will verify the fingerprints to their record and then send it back to Ministry of foreign affairs and to the saudi embassy. this is the chain of instruction but when i called up saudi embassy-manila about this i was told that they don't do such process and that nobody/no other entity can tell them what to do ( :p :eek:nyahahahahaha). so i emailed CIC-buffalo but they still insist on providing the police certificate and was told that others can provide the said document :p. i went back to dfa and told my problem, i was even told that "actually this is not their problem and the thing is a personal matter and what they are doing is extra help :'(" but in anyway they issued an endorsement letter to the saudi embassy address to the ambassador/consul, and it's been 2 weeks now and i still doesn't have a response. so i'm in limbo here.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys. This is an update,

Finally i got it !

By the help of almighty great god, i received the saudi police clearance from the saudi embassy in ottawa today January 25, 2010 by FEDEX.

I sent my application to the saudi embassy in ottawa on August 20, 2009.

Received the saudi police clearance from them by FEDEX today January 25, 2010, the letter is dated January 21, 2010.

The Saudi police clearance which i received today consists of the following:

1) The original RCMP fingerprint form which i have taken here in canada with my photo scanned to it, (stamped, signed, and dated) by the saudi police department in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia.

2) The stamp on the fingerprint form is written in arabic and says no criminal records and signed with the name of the officer who has conducted the security checks.

3) The second paper is a letter issued by the saudi embassy in Ottawa on their official letterhead (stamped, signed, and dated), stapled to the fingerprint form, and says in english that Mr............(my full name)..... has no criminal records in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

It took me 5 months to get it from the saudi embassy in ottawa.

Again thanks to almighty great god.

Good luck to you all.

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
Hi guys

Yesterday was professional day and today is my day... Finally got it !

Today January 26, 2010 i received the saudi police clearance from the saudi embassy in ottawa & the letter is dated on January 21, 2010.

I sent my application to the saudi embassy in ottawa on Sept 10, 2009.

The Saudi police clearance which i received today consists of the following:

1) The original RCMP fingerprint form which i have taken here in canada (stamped, signed, and dated) by the saudi police department in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia.

2) The stamp on the fingerprint form is written in arabic and says no criminal records and signed with the name of the officer who has conducted the security checks.

3) The second paper is a letter issued by the saudi embassy in Ottawa on their official letterhead (stamped, signed, and dated), stapled to the fingerprint form, and says in english that Mr............(my full name)..... has no criminal records in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

It took me 5 months to get it from the saudi embassy in ottawa.

best of luck for all & thanks to God.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation tjoseph again :)

Hope the best of luck for you with the rest of your application process.

rchiemedes

Sep 28, 2009
guys congrats.. i submitted my saudi pc on october 2009 but i dont have the official letter from the local cic. instead i submitted a copy of the approval letter from cio together with all the saudi embassy requirments. will that be okey? i hope yes. ???