+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Saudi Police Clearance for former residents of Saudi Arabia(USA &CANADA)

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
Hi professional,
I have a doubt. As per Saudi embassy in London if we apply for police clearance we will get it by 45 days, so if i take finger print from RCMP and send to my brother who stays in london alongwith other documents, is it possible to get it.?? he can give his local address as
my address?? please advice.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tjoseph said:
Hi professional,
I have a doubt. As per Saudi embassy in London if we apply for police clearance we will get it by 45 days, so if i take finger print from RCMP and send to my brother who stays in london alongwith other documents, is it possible to get it.?? he can give his local address as
my address?? please advice.

I do not think so because they will ask you to submit a copy of your legal residence document in the united kingdom which you don't have. Therefore, they will not proceed to the police clearance.

By the way, Immigration canada updated the page which contains information about getting the saudi police clearance for the second time this year as of ( 2009–09-14 last month) which re emphasize that the certificates are available only for current legal residents of Saudi Arabia, in spite of that, Buffalo visa office is still asking former residents of saudi arabia to submit police certificates !!

Check the last modified date regarding the saudi police clearance on the link below (at the left bottom of the page):

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
but when i checked with my brother (he lives in UK & applied for clearance due to his previous residency in saudi) he was telling that there is no need to give the residency proof , only have to submit finger print and saudi visa copy.
but in his case he took fingerprint from Uk itself and ofcourse we can only give RCMP.......So what you think?

Eventhough CIC updated information still stating same, Immigration officer insisting to submit the police clearance.
Do you have any updated information from saudi enbassy in ottawa regarding your application. did u contact then recently??

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At least they will know by the fingerprint that you don't live in the UK.

For the second point, no i haven't contacted the saudi embassy because i know that it will be helpless to do so, just i have to wait until i get any respond from them.

mohammed241615

Star Member
Jun 21, 2008
Hi professional 1

I took the two copies of finger prints from RCMP in Mississauaga, Ontario. On monday , im going to send the application from to saudi embassy in ottowa . I have some questions, pls clarify me .

1) Do i need to include the photos in the saudi arabia PCC form. If yes , how many photos and is there any specifications for the photos .

2) In the application form , they are asking 'official letter from a canadian agency within canada requesting the police clearance;you must have a file already under processing with an agency or immigration'.

For this document , what should i submitt. Just nmow i got the first level approval for my canada immigration . Now CIC is asking to submitt all the related documents including all the PCC . I have only file number which starts B********.

3) Once we submitt the application form in saudi embassy in ottawa, then how many months takes to get the saudi pcc .

So please clarify me .

Regards
Mohammed

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) If your fingerprint forms contain a scanned photos, you do not need to send photos. If not, send 6 photos just incase (because in their requirments there is no photos required. (2 copies of the fingerprint)

2) Print out the approval letter containing your file number which was sent to you by the CIO via email or mail whatever, and send it with the application as a proof that you have an application under processing by immigration canada.(2 copies of all pages)

3) It takes up to six months as they state in their website, they told me that it might take 2 or three months but we say 6 just incase their is any delay in the process. (take to your consideration that they are not cooperative at all,so it is not easy to check your application status with them), not to discourage you but you will suffer with them.

"Do not forget, 2 copies of evey single document that you send to them are required."

mohammed241615

Star Member
Jun 21, 2008
Hi Professional1

Tomorrow im going to send the application form to saudi embassy, ottowa .

Do i need to include any cover letter along with the application form . If yes, please give some format about How to write the cover letter and what i neeed to include in that letter . .

So please let me know .

Regards
mohammed

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No you don't need to send any thing more than their requirements, and make sure that you send everything exactly as they ask to avoid any problems with them. They are uncooperative at all.

Furthermore, they will not confirm whether they received your application or not (so send your document by atrackable mail to be able to confirm the receipt).

They will not confirm as well whether your documents were completed as required or not. they will just say at the phone : if you sent all of the documents as we require, your application will be sent to the KSA. If not, it will be sent back to you, and of course god only knows whether you will receive it or not.

Therefore, again make sure that you have submitted every single document as they ask in their website

mohammed241615

Star Member
Jun 21, 2008
Hi Professional1

Thanks Alot for your quick reply . Please see below things which i included in the application form for getting the saudi arabia PCC.

1- FINGERPRINT FORM ISSUED BY THE R.C.M.P:-
For this required document, I took two copies of finger prints from RCMP in
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada along with the photo on that document. So Im including those
documents

2- COPY OF ALL DOCUMENTS PROVING RESIDENCE IN THE KINGDOM (COPY OF IQAMA, VISA, LETTERS OF RELEASE, PASSPORT ETC…):-
For this required document, I’m Including my passport pages which contains Saudi Arabia
Visiting Visa stamps, Entry and Exist stamp papers.
And I’m also including my companies deputation letter employment to work in Saudi Arabia
under visiting visa .

3- OFFICIAL LETTER FROM A CANADIAN AGENCY WITHIN CANADA REQUESTING
THE POLICE CLEARANCE; YOU MUST HAVE A FILE ALREADY UNDER PROCESS
WITH AN AGENCY OR IMMIGRATION:-

For this required document, I’m including the Canada PR first level approval letter. This
document contains the file number of my Canada Immigration application form .

4- PROOF OF APPLICANT'S RESIDANCE IN CANADA (COPY OF PASSPORT, VISA IN CANADA).
For this required document, I’m including the my Canada Work Permit document which is
valid until 31th Dec-2009 . I already included the passport copy in the above list documents .

NOTE:- I INCLUDED TWO COPIES OF ALL ABOVE DOCUMENTS IN TWO ENVELOPS AND THEN THOSE TWO ENVELOPS ARE INCLUDING IN BIG ENVELOP .

For getting the Saudi Arabia PCC back to my address, I’m including the below documents

a) A COMPLETED FEDERAL EXPRESS (FEDEX) WAYBILL
b) AND MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO FEDERAL EXPRESS (FEDEX) IN THE AMOUNT OF $20.00. (FEDERAL EXPRESS ACCOUNT NUMBERS, PERSONAL CHEQUES AND CREDIT CARDS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE AS A FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS)

Finally Im sending my application form to "THE SAUDI CONSULAR SECTION 201 SUSSEX, OTTAWA, ONTARIO, K1N - 1K6" .

If anything is missing in the above mentioned documents (or) anything is wrong please let me know . Because tomorrow im going to send the application form to saudi arabia embassy in ottawa .

Thanks Alot for your support and cooperation .

Hope to get your support until i will get the saudi arabia pcc .

Regards
Mohammed

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is perfect, every thing is complete in your documents, just for point number 4, do not forget to send along with your work permit a copy of your canadian visa inside your passport even if it is expired.

Good luck

mohammed241615

Star Member
Jun 21, 2008
Hi Professional1

Thanks alot for your support and cooperation .

Yes, I will include my canada visa in that documents .

regards
mohammed