+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Saudi Police Clearance for former residents of Saudi Arabia(USA &CANADA)

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
Hi prof,

Did u get police clearance from saudi? Is there any update?
In your contact, anybody received PCC from saudi thru saudi embassy ottawa.

ha2922

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009
Please keep in mind, the validity of PCC while applying for it.

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
validity is not a big deal.
one of my friend who had taken pcc when he exited from saudi
3 year ago submitted to CIC 4 months before and they accepted it.

I think if it is original, then CIC will accept it.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tjoseph said:
validity is not a big deal.
one of my friend who had taken pcc when he exited from saudi
3 year ago submitted to CIC 4 months before and they accepted it.

I think if it is original, then CIC will accept it.

Police clearance certificates do have an expiry date as per immigration canada requirments which is, not more than 3 months from the application reciept date in the CIO. However, the whole issue (the expiry date) is not relevant to our situations because we have already submitted our applications to the CIO and the local visa office, so that the police clearance expiry date will be valid anyway because it will be issued after they received our applications.

Anyway, ha2922, thank you for your concern.

doodlebop

Nov 10, 2009
Just called CIC and the operator said that police clearance should be recent as any other police clearances. Had the same dilemma as yours, I asked my brother if he can get me a police clearance in Dammam, will send him all the documents needed if he gets to inquire about it, hope it'll work.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doodlebop said:
Just called CIC and the operator said that police clearance should be recent as any other police clearances. Had the same dilemma as yours, I asked my brother if he can get me a police clearance in Dammam, will send him all the documents needed if he gets to inquire about it, hope it'll work.

There is no way to get your police clearance from saudi arabia while you are out of the country, i tried every effort to do so without any results, unless you know someone over there who have a very strong power.

The only option available to you is to deal with the sick embassy of KSA in ottawa, hopefully, you might get it.

I am waiting since August, and "tjoseph" is waiting since june i think.

In the embassy they say it takes up to 6 months to get it (they think that we are asking for their citizenship !!!).

Actually it is not their fault, it is immigration canada's fault which force us to deal with this kind of people.

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
You are absolutely right, professional.

I am waiting for the reply from saudi embassy ottawa since July. i don't whether it will get this year atleast.

Is there any difference it we meet the memeber of parliament from BC and convince our
struggle to get Pcc from saudi?

If he writes a letter to CIC explaning the difficulties, will that work?

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tjoseph said:
You are absolutely right, professional.

I am waiting for the reply from saudi embassy ottawa since July. i don't whether it will get this year atleast.

Is there any difference it we meet the memeber of parliament from BC and convince our
struggle to get Pcc from saudi?

If he writes a letter to CIC explaning the difficulties, will that work?
Keep that as a last choice.

If you lose your hope to get the saudi police clearance from their sick embassy in Ottawa, go for it, and i think am going to do the same, if Buffalo insists on getting the saudi police clearance.

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
hello

today i received a call from saudi embassy ottawa and asked me whether i am still living in the same address
which is given in the application for police clearance 4 months ago. I told them Yes and asked why you
are asking now, are you got it back from saudi arabia but reply was a big No!!
they are going to sent to saudi...!!! after 4 months??

what i will do...

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi tjoseph;

That is really wierd !! haven't they told you that your application was sent to saudi arabia 4 months ago ?

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
yes, they told so.
whenever i contacted them, reply was still waiting to get it back from saudi arabia.
But today they did call me and informed this..!!

what i can do?

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tjoseph:

Actually i called them today and they told me that all applications received 5 months ago were not sent to saudi arabia because of Ramadan and Haj ........bla bla bla (unlogical justification) and they will be sent after 2 weeks when Haj is done !, and i told them that i was informed by them on September (after they checked my name) that my application was sent to saudi arabia , they replied based on what i said: "well, it means that it was sent there and has not come back yet" (this time without checking my name they answered randomly).

They said as well, "if your application was sent 4 months ago and you have not received a responce yet, we cannot help because we have nothing to do in that regard with the authorities in saudi arabia, we cannot track to check what is going on with your application over there, and as soon as we receive it we will send it to you"

They know nothing about the applications and whether they have sent them or not. They are lost and want people to get lost with them.

In fact i know that any govermental processes with the saudi authorities are not easy to handle. This country is very complicated and any one who involve in any kind of dealing with them will lose his mind. Do not expect that much from them.

Anyway,

How many days do you have exactly left as a deadline to send the saudi police clearance to Buffalo ?

What i recommend you to do is:

Do the fingerprint again (original copy) and prepare all of the documents that you have sent to the saudi embassy again including a copy of your visa,.....and so on and write an explanation letter containing all of the information about your case with the saudi embassy and send all of those documents to Buffalo visa office to show them that you are honest and have nothing to hide, and you made every possible effort to get the saudi police clearence but the saudi embassy does not want to cooperate with you, so that Buffalo office will have all of the documents needed for you to get the saudi clearance and they can be in a direct contact with the saudi embassy in ottawa.

You have no other choice try to do it as soon as possible.

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
sure, i will do so.

Now its clear that they haven't send the application to saudi for the last 4 months, right?
then why these people keep saying that "processing" whenever we call?

But before that i would like to meet the MP. so that he can able to give some tips, right?

what you think?

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tjoseph said:
why these people keep saying that "processing" whenever we call?
Because they are just idiot people who do not have a minimum level of taking any responsibility or stand for their words.

tjoseph said:
Now its clear that they haven't send the application to saudi for the last 4 months, right?
You never know when you deal with that kind of people where the truth is ! since they do not know whether they have sent the applications to saudi or not, or even whether they got lost or not. (you remember when they lost your first application and put the responsibility on you).

secondly, usually they give irrelevant reasons to justify their negligence such as; Haj, ramadan,......etc !!!

What is the relation between haj, ramadan and the police clearance ? the department arranges for haj matters is the passport department in saudi arabia, whereas the department responsible on police clearance certificates and security checks is the police department, so no relations between both of them.

The difference between my situation and yours is:

For me, i proceeded to get the saudi police clearance before Buffalo office asks me to do so. Therefore, there is no deadline in that regard yet because they have not even started processing my application. However, i did send all of the documents (which i recommended you to send) with my full application, so i will know their response when they start processing the application (they might ask me for it, or contact the saudi embassy directly because they have all of the required documents to get that certificate , or might be convinced by the documents & explanation letter which i sent in that regard and waive it).

For you, i think that your deadline is running out, isn't it !
Do both options, the MP and the other option at the same time as soon as possible.