+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Saudi Police Clearance for former residents of Saudi Arabia(USA &CANADA)

toink

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
6242 and 6322
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03- 2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with app.
Med's Request
06-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012 and 14-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
mohammed241615 said:
Hi Professional1

Thanks Alot for your quick reply . Please see below things which i included in the application form for getting the saudi arabia PCC.

1- FINGERPRINT FORM ISSUED BY THE R.C.M.P:-
For this required document, I took two copies of finger prints from RCMP in
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada along with the photo on that document. So Im including those
documents

2- COPY OF ALL DOCUMENTS PROVING RESIDENCE IN THE KINGDOM (COPY OF IQAMA, VISA, LETTERS OF RELEASE, PASSPORT ETC...):-
For this required document, I'm Including my passport pages which contains Saudi Arabia
Visiting Visa stamps, Entry and Exist stamp papers.
And I'm also including my companies deputation letter employment to work in Saudi Arabia
under visiting visa .

3- OFFICIAL LETTER FROM A CANADIAN AGENCY WITHIN CANADA REQUESTING
THE POLICE CLEARANCE; YOU MUST HAVE A FILE ALREADY UNDER PROCESS
WITH AN AGENCY OR IMMIGRATION:-

For this required document, I'm including the Canada PR first level approval letter. This
document contains the file number of my Canada Immigration application form .

4- PROOF OF APPLICANT'S RESIDANCE IN CANADA (COPY OF PASSPORT, VISA IN CANADA).
For this required document, I'm including the my Canada Work Permit document which is
valid until 31th Dec-2009 . I already included the passport copy in the above list documents .

NOTE:- I INCLUDED TWO COPIES OF ALL ABOVE DOCUMENTS IN TWO ENVELOPS AND THEN THOSE TWO ENVELOPS ARE INCLUDING IN BIG ENVELOP .

For getting the Saudi Arabia PCC back to my address, I'm including the below documents

a) A COMPLETED FEDERAL EXPRESS (FEDEX) WAYBILL
b) AND MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO FEDERAL EXPRESS (FEDEX) IN THE AMOUNT OF $20.00. (FEDERAL EXPRESS ACCOUNT NUMBERS, PERSONAL CHEQUES AND CREDIT CARDS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE AS A FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS)

Finally Im sending my application form to "THE SAUDI CONSULAR SECTION 201 SUSSEX, OTTAWA, ONTARIO, K1N - 1K6" .

If anything is missing in the above mentioned documents (or) anything is wrong please let me know . Because tomorrow im going to send the application form to saudi arabia embassy in ottawa .

Thanks Alot for your support and cooperation .

Hope to get your support until i will get the saudi arabia pcc .

Regards
Mohammed

Hi Mohammed, do this all documents needs to be notarized? specially the finggerprints before sending it to saudi embassy? reply asap please..

toink

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
6242 and 6322
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03- 2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with app.
Med's Request
06-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon

toink

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
6242 and 6322
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03- 2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with app.
Med's Request
06-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
heeeelllloooo

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toink said:
heeeelllloooo
No. Nothing needs to be notarized just regular photocopies. That was what I sent and got it after 5 months. However, the information I posted at the beginning of this thread is outdated as they changed the way of obtaining a Saudi police clearance from the Saudi embassy in Canada.

Just double check with them on phone about the new procedures and requirements. Their website "the Saudi embassy in Ottawa is not working anymore to check the information on it.

Regarding the fingerprint form:

That is the only document here which has to be original, as you will do it either in a police station which does such a document. Or to make it easier go for an RCMP private agency that charges money for the service, get your fingerprint done there on the forms they provide, and send it "the original" with your documents.

Good luck.

rigmarole

May 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mrach 2009
Doc's Request.
April 2009
AOR Received.
April 2009
IELTS Request
Nov 2009
File Transfer...
April 2009
Med's Request
17th Aug 12
Med's Done....
26th Aug 12
Interview........
10-06- 2012
Passport Req..
13th Sep 12
VISA ISSUED...
Got passports with Visa on 7th Oct 12
LANDED..........
25th October 12
Hi to all

Just to share good news that I have got Passport request after medicals. I sent my passports on 15th September and which reached CHC London on 18th September. Can anyone tell me how many days will it take to get passports back here in Saudi Arabia.

rack1809

Mar 14, 2014
theone said:
Dear all,

I worked in Saudi arabia between 2003 and 2004.. Former legal resident of Saudi Arabia.

The office in Warsaw is asking me to provide a police certificate from Saudi Arabia..

I contacted the saudi embassy in Amman where I live and they told me that they DO NOT issue such certificates and that I have to apply in person in Saudi Arabia,

I contacted the Canadian Embassy in Saudi to get the request letter, (because Saudi authoroties wont let me apply without it) and they told me that they dont issue such request for former residents...

so I am stuck in the middle!!! what can I do ??? I explained that to the Canadian office in Warsaw and they kept saying that this requirement wont be waived...

Will thay reject my application after all these years because of a thing out of my hand..

Please advice me...............

Hi.. What is your current status, did they waive the Saudi PCC.. my case is almost like yours, Te request letter that was sent to you, did they clearly asked for a SAUDI pcc. as in my case i received a request letter and They ask to provide original certificate from INDIA, but couldnt see SAUDI anywhere , advice please.. THanks

melvenb

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
16-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
If I was not able to properly exit the kingdom (I had an exit-re-entry visa) . It's expired already because I did not return from my vacation. Can I still get a police clearance??