+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Saudi Police Clearance for former residents of Saudi Arabia(USA &CANADA)

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
Hi,

I sent all documents for police clearance as per the website (2 copies each including fingerprint) to
saudi consulate in ottawa on 3rd July. Now they are saying that all documents are sent it back on
9th July thru normal mail due to missing some documents. so far i haven't recevied it.I checked with them
by phone to know which document is missing but they are saying that it is written on that letter.
I don't know what happend, that letter is missed or still on the way(20 days over!!!).

Can anyone please help me...Please

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tjoseph said:
Hi,

I sent all documents for police clearance as per the website (2 copies each including fingerprint) to
saudi consulate in ottawa on 3rd July. Now they are saying that all documents are sent it back on
9th July thru normal mail due to missing some documents. so far i haven't recevied it.I checked with them
by phone to know which document is missing but they are saying that it is written on that letter.
I don't know what happend, that letter is missed or still on the way(20 days over!!!).

Can anyone please help me...Please

I don't know what to say man in that situation, actually i have my application being processed at sydney nova scotia and yet to receive thier AOR. i have all of my documents ready except of that headache saudi police clearance, so i have driven for 4 hours to ottawa three weeks ago with my application for the saudi police certificate and a copy of my application for the permanent residence with the successful delivery conformation from post canada to show them that i really have an application under processing in the immigration after all they refused to proceed justifying that i don't have a letter from immigration canada as a proof that i have an application under processing !!!!!!! they haven't even tried to look at the documents that i have as a proof, they also haven't let any one who make a decision to talk to me instead there was a receptionist who told me that he doesn't know anything and was going back and forth between me and them inside to tell me the information, finally they told me verbatim, if you leave your file here without a letter from immigration canada containing your full name and file number we will send the application back to you by the waybill which you have included unprocessed)horrible people!!! so i have to wait until i get the AOR letter from sydney.

Which documents exactly have you sent ?

Actually i would suggest that you print out the webpage from the immigration department website at the following link :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

which dated 16/6/2009 for the information on how to get police clearance from saudi arabia, it says that it is available only for current legal residents !! it is their information, and send an email to the canadian embassy in riyadh : riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca and they will reply the next day that former residents of saudi arabia cannot obtain police clearance. print it out and send it to the visa office that is processing your application. have a look at this link, he had requested CIC to waive the saudi police clearance and they accepted his request :

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/364023261/advice-needed-saudi-arabian-police-clearence

In regard to the (regular mail) in post canada, i don't want to discourage you, today morning when i was checking my mail box i found a very important letter sent by the government to my neighbour inside my mail box !!!!!!!!! , i cried from the happiness of how efficent is post canada !!!! that is the mail which immigration canada is going to use for correspondences with applicants (greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat)!!!!!!!!

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
I have a letter from bufflao office asking for Police clearance from Saudi and attached that letter along with application and other documents including fingerprint.

But Saudi consulate in Ottawa saying that they sent it back due to missing of document. I asked them specifically what document is missing, but their answer is they have written in the letter. But unfortunately I haven't received that letter (they sent on 9th July) so far.

So what should I do...Please advice

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you snet them a copy of your work permit(IQAMA) in saudi arabia, and a copy of your working visa over there ? and have you sent a copy of your visa in canada with a copy of your valid work or study permit over here in canada as a proof of your current legal status in canada ?

In addition to that, i wonder why haven't they sent you back the documents via FEDEX using your 20$ money order that you have sent to get back your documents ?

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
yes, I sent all documents except Iquamma. I was there on visiting visa so i hadn't that. other than that
all document i sent including canadian work permit.

I asked them why sent thru normal mail but they were saying that to save my money!!!!

I am really in dilemma..pls advice.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you sent them a copy of your visiting visa or you don't have it ?

Anyway, that was very rude of them to send you the documents back instead of calling you by phone to tell you which document is missing exactly !!

Can you write all of the documents that you have sent to them in steps : 1,2,3,......etc. to try to figure out what would be missing ?

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
documents as follows:

1. cover letter
2. finger print from rcmp- 2 each
3. visiting visa copy (though visiting visa was issued for 3 months later they renewed for one year) and passport copy - 2 each (i don't had iqama or letter of release)
4. offical letter form cic canada requesting to give police clearance from saudi) - 2 each
5. my canada work permit - 2 each
6. way bill and money order $20 favour of fedex

Please advice..what went wrong..

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per the bove documents, i don't see anything missing !! even me, i don't have a letter of release from my employer and i have told them about it and they said no problem just send anything proves your former legal status in that country. (i assume that you also have sent them a copy of your exit stamp from that country inside your passport).

Anyway, they have used the cheapest service in post canada to send you the letter maybe that is why it hasn't been delivered yet.
when you recieve it just let me know what is their claimed missing document because it is really wierd.

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
yes I have sent a copy of your exit stamp from that country inside my passport.

sure i will let u know if i get that letter. but my concern is that they sent it on 9th july
and yet it not reached here..is that missed or address mistake..
i don't know know what to do now..??

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tjoseph said:
yes I have sent a copy of your exit stamp from that country inside my passport.

sure i will let u know if i get that letter. but my concern is that they sent it on 9th july
and yet it not reached here..is that missed or address mistake..
i don't know know what to do now..??

call them tommorow and tell them again that you haven't recieved it yet and try to ask them for any information on the exact date because 20 days are not normal for regular mail inside canada !!!! am sure that the embassy has made a mistake either in the address or in the date that they claim.

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
today i called them and they reconfirmed that they sent it back on 9th july. so almost 1month over,
so surely that missed some where.
so they told me to send it again and i decided to send all documents again. i took new fingerprint today and planning
to send it tomorrow.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still you don't know which document was missing ! so you will send the same documents exactly as the last time and they will send them back again unless they have told you on phone which document was missing before you re send the new package. with another 20$ money order.

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
but they do know which document is missing,, they were telling its written in that misplaced letter,,,so what i planning to do is resend all
documents - finger print, application form, saudi visa, canadian work permit, cic letter, waybill & money order.

what else i can do..without that how i can proceed..??