+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Saudi Police Clearance for former residents of Saudi Arabia(USA &CANADA)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually it is a littel confusing !! they say in the letter that you have to send the saudi police clearance or the explanation within 90 days from the date of this letter ?? which you have already done as you stated before ! (the explanation letter) it looks like they haven't looked deeply at the content of your explanation letter because they are still giving you the chance to send an explanation letter if you cannot get the saudi police clearance.

just something for you to take in consideration, have you sent them the explanation letter by email or mail ? because i think in order for it to be an official and reliable letter, it has to be sent by mail with all documents supporting your claim to be added to your file officially, so that any appointed immigration officer to review the file can clearly see the documents related to your saudi police clearance.

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
yes. i sent the request letter by canada post. but after getting that
letter only they sent this letter. and they have mentioned how to get police clearance also:
as per that letter i have to send following documents to near by saudi consulate and they will
forward this application to ministry of external affairs and then it will go to interior ministry.
Interior ministry will verify it and send the result to MEA and MEA will inform to the saudi consulate where i applied.

but documents which they mentioned are:

1. finger print from nearby police station with photo stamped
2. 3 passport size photo
3. saudi visa stamped passport copy
4. exit stamped passport copy

but what i sent to the consulate is as per their website information, i think you also same, right?..
no photos in it, right?

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, they don't require any photos, because it is already scanned to the fingerprint card.

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
what is this finger print card..??
i took finger print from RCMP but there is no photo on it..!! what you mean by scanned?

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fingerprint card means the fingerprint form (paper) if you got that paper for your 10 fingers at any RCMP agent, they must have taken a picture of you by a webcam in their office and print it out at the bottom of the same paper which has your fingerprints.

I assume that you have done the same because you said that you got the paper by an RCMP agent, and their procedures are supposed to be the same around canada.

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
no. in my case i took finger print from RCMP head office in surrey, BC.
they asked me to show ID proof and i shown them my BC driving licence then they wrote down
my name and address to the finger print form and i went to a room where they took 10 finger print seperately and 4 finger together + thumb seperatley for left and the right. of course i paid 50$ as a fee.

Bottom they signed & stamped.

there is no photo at all!!!!!!!!

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It doesn't matter man, you have done the fingerprint in the RCMP police station and they definitely know their job, i have done my fingerprint forms with an RCMP agent since we do not have RCMP stations in mississauga and toronto, and apparently they have different forms for the fingerprints. you complied with the saudi embassy requirments and that is it. no need to worry about anything else.

vmsbala

Sep 30, 2009
Hi Tjoseph,

I would like to talk to you regarding this saudi PCC, tell me how can i contact you?

I am also in the same boat where you are now.
But i also try with some other source.

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
hi vmsbala,

i am now in bc, canada. where are you now? if u are in canada i can give my phone #

vmsbala

Sep 30, 2009
Hi Tjoseph,
I am in Alberta, Canada.

Please give me your contact no.
Or
Check your inbox of this forum.
I have sent two messages with my contact number.

mohammed241615

Star Member
Jun 21, 2008
Hi professional 1

Im Mohammed living in Mississauga, Ontario on work permit . I got my first level approval on 5th-Oct. And CIC asked to submit all my documents including PCC.

Regarding the Saudi PCC, i read all the messages in the forum . So im going to apply for Saudi PCC in next week .

My question is How can i get the finger print in Mississauaga . What is the means of RCMP agent. .

Please let me know

Regards
Mohammed

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammed241615 said:
Hi professional 1

Im Mohammed living in Mississauga, Ontario on work permit . I got my first level approval on 5th-Oct. And CIC asked to submit all my documents including PCC.

Regarding the Saudi PCC, i read all the messages in the forum . So im going to apply for Saudi PCC in next week .

My question is How can i get the finger print in Mississauaga . What is the means of RCMP agent. .

Please let me know

Regards
Mohammed

This is their address in mississauga:

5484 Tomken Rd Unit #13 Mississauga, On L4W 2Z6

(T) (905)625-0467
(F) (905)625-0467

Monday 9:00am - 3:00pm

Tuesday 9:00am - 7:00pm

Wednesday 9:00am - 7:00pm

Thursday 9:00am - 7:00pm

Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm

Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm

And this is thier website:

http://www.policecheck.com/Ontario.html

mohammed241615

Star Member
Jun 21, 2008
Hi professional 1

Thanks Alot for your reply .

Is not required to go to local police office in mississauga to get the finger print ?

What are the documents should i take while going for finger prints ?

Do i need to take two copies of finger prints ?

Regards
Mohammed

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammed241615 said:
Hi professional 1

Thanks Alot for your reply .

Is not required to go to local police office in mississauga to get the finger print ?

What are the documents should i take while going for finger prints ?

Do i need to take two copies of finger prints ?

Regards
Mohammed

No, they will provide you the fingerprint and charge you almost 25 $ plus tax.

If you want to take the fingerprint in a police station you can do it for free in Brampton police station but you will have to take an appointment at least 2 weeks before you do it.

you need only to take your passport with you.

yes two copies as per the saudi embassy.