+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Saudi Police Clearance for former residents of Saudi Arabia(USA &CANADA)

bebe05

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Caloocan City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 17,2010
AOR Received.
PER- Mar.9,2011
LANDED..........
Aug. 27, 2011 !!!!
oh i heard CIC's not anymore asking for PCC from those past legal residents of Saudi.!It really shocked me that there were some of you still being required to submit one.If that's the case i'd better start searching where is the saudi embassy here in the Philippines. ???

leena manoj

Mar 8, 2011
Hi Vincent,

Thank you for your valuable post. I am in the process of my Australian immigration and I, too am in the need for PCC from Saudi Arabia.
I had a query which I hope you would kindly reply to. Has the CHC accepted the Saudi PCC (Helpline group document) that you submitted. Is the "Helpline Saudi PCC" the same kind of document one gets if we apply through the Saudi embassy in India. I just want to be doubly sure that the Helpline document would be accepted as the proper PCC by the Australian immigration authorities.

Many thanks
Leena

vincentvarghese22 said:
Hello there,

Iam posting this so that everyone in my situation can gain knowledge from my experience.

I had worked in Saudi Arabia for around 2 years. Iam applied for immigration during 2009 from India.
Initially i was under the impression that people who stayed in Saudi need not produce the PCC because it is know to CHC that
Saudi consulate generally doesn't issue PCC and it would be waived off.
However, before i got medicals, i was asked to produce the PCC from Saudi which came as an absolute shock to me.
As per guidelines CIC website i had contacted Saudi consulate in New Delhi. They said i should contact Indian Embassy in Saudi.
Indian embassy in turn told me that they can issue this paper only for Indians. After doing much research on internet what
i understood is that PCC cannot be obtained through Saudi consulates anywhere in world except Washington, London, Ottawa. In Ottawa
they have stopped this now. Finally i stumbled on a website called "helpline group". They needed a copy of my iqama, my fingerprints
attested by the local police, copy of my passport and 3 photos. They charged me 30000 and i finally got the PCC after 22 working days.

The PCC was nothing else other than the fingerprint paper which i had initially send with some rubber stamps on it( it was arabic).
This agency itself has done the translation also of the Arabic seals and gave it.

Totally, this was a very tensed and painful process because i had to submit the PCC within 45 days. However, by gods grace i was
able to send the PCC within the stipulated time.

I don't know if the paper needs attestation from MEA, Indian embassy etc etc bcoz there were no papers with respect to that in the final PCC.

Disclaimer: plz note that iam not trying to advertise the agency. I just mentioned it so that everyone in my position can gain
knowledge from my experience.

Cheers
Vincent

leena manoj

Mar 8, 2011
Hi Vincent,

Thank you for your valuable post. I am in the process of my Australian immigration and I, too am in the need for PCC from Saudi Arabia.
I had a query which I hope you would kindly reply to. Has the CHC accepted the Saudi PCC (Helpline group document) that you submitted. Is the "Helpline Saudi PCC" the same kind of document one gets if we apply through the Saudi embassy in India. I just want to be doubly sure that the Helpline document would be accepted as the proper PCC by the Australian immigration authorities.

Many thanks
Leena

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
theone said:
Dear all,

I worked in Saudi arabia between 2003 and 2004.. Former legal resident of Saudi Arabia.

The office in Warsaw is asking me to provide a police certificate from Saudi Arabia..

I contacted the saudi embassy in Amman where I live and they told me that they DO NOT issue such certificates and that I have to apply in person in Saudi Arabia,

I contacted the Canadian Embassy in Saudi to get the request letter, (because Saudi authoroties wont let me apply without it) and they told me that they dont issue such request for former residents...

so I am stuck in the middle!!! what can I do ??? I explained that to the Canadian office in Warsaw and they kept saying that this requirement wont be waived...

Will thay reject my application after all these years because of a thing out of my hand..

Please advice me...............
Theone, please read the instructions on the CIC website again - If you CAN go to KSA to get it, there are instrcutions on how to get the letter:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

"For applications being processed at any other office, request letters may be obtained by e‑mail: riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca or fax: 966-1-488-9657. Please include the file number, the office where you applied and your mailing address. "

rudolf

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
jes_ON said:
Theone, please read the instructions on the CIC website again - If you CAN go to KSA to get it, there are instrcutions on how to get the letter:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp
i think Saudi PCC will be one of my future problem to face. Going to KSA to get PCC? it's kinda impossible i think. They'll not allow you to step in their country just for the reason of getting a PCC. or it will just cost you a lot of money to apply for a tourist visa or visit visa. is there any other way? or is there any case that a Saudi PCC was waived? :'(

vincentvarghese22

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Hello leena,

I believe the document from the "helpline group" should suffice. "PCC" is a document which all countries should accept.

As "jes_ON" mentioned, i had tried getting it from there but it failed. The email address "riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca" is in Canada. They directed me to Saudi consulate in India. I emailed Saudi consulate in India and they asked me to contact Indian consulate in Saudi. Finally Indian consulate in India replied to me saying they can process PCC only for Indians which is absolutely reasonable. But however, if you can manage to get the PCC from Saudi consulate in India, then nothing like it. No need to shell out money.

I had to initially get my finger prints attested by the local police ( In my case Bangalore CID section). This doc along with iqama, passport copies and Photos of mine i gave it to the agency. The agency gave back the fingerprint document with arabic seals on it. I believe these seals were the police clearance seals. This document was attached with a translation of the seals. If you are of interest to see it, plz mail me at vincent_varghese22@yahoo.com i have the scan of the doc with me.

Cheers
Vincent

vincentvarghese22

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Hello leena

missed answer to your questions.

yes, the CHC has accepted the PCC i presented.

I think this doc must suffice your PCC requirement for Australia also.

The helpline PCC is nothing but the same finger print paper that we initially give the agency but with arabic seals on it. Only extra paper is a translation of these seals. This translation is done by recognized translators.

cheers
Vincent

BZ Mom

Mar 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2008
Nomination.....
06/01/2009
AOR Received.
19/08/2009
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28/12/2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/03/2010
VISA ISSUED...
20/04/2010
LANDED..........
27/11/2010
rudolf said:
i think Saudi PCC will be one of my future problem to face. Going to KSA to get PCC? it's kinda impossible i think. They'll not allow you to step in their country just for the reason of getting a PCC. or it will just cost you a lot of money to apply for a tourist visa or visit visa. is there any other way? or is there any case that a Saudi PCC was waived? :'(
Yes, they do waive the PCC. Just submit a request letter and justify your request.

S

shibuya

If a person is out of Saudi or has worked in the Kingdom years back it is difficult to obtain a PCC as Saudi issues Pcc to only current resident stationed there.
In my case i worked in Saudi a decade ago and I wrote a letter to CHC abt it and send across all my passport entry /exit , but i had cancelled and left that job. They never asked me a PCC from Saudi

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
what was ur office Shibuya???? and when was ur case processed ??

cuz I worked in Saudia 7 years ago and never went back . and they still insist to provide Saudi Police Certificate in Warsaw Office.

shaji

Nov 16, 2011
This is very easy process if you are in Saudi Arabia, First get request letter Arabic from Canada Embassy Riyadh ( Saudi police need request letter from
Canada embassy Arabic). You should send an email to them ( CIC web site Saudi embassy email address there ) with file number, then they send back replay
where u can pickup Arabic request letter, go to Ministry of Exterior Saudi ( Near Nasriya police station after the Salahia Computer market ), pay 30SR fee
stamp the Arabic Embassy paper, then go to Deera police station ( fingure print section behind fire station) give the Arabic Embassy paper to them , they
file the paper and told u take fingure print etc ( 2M job) and go and collect PCC after two days, this is nothing else one thick paper with photos and some stamps, translate it and send to Embassy, if you are outside Saudi better come for visit visa for 10 days , bring your old Iqama and old passport do the job and go , agents will take lot of money and some time not possible

usdhch

Nov 22, 2011
Your Ref:I believe the document from the "helpline group" should suffice. "PCC" is a document which all countries should accept.

As "jes_ON" mentioned, i had tried getting it from there but it failed. The email address "riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca" is in Canada. They directed me to Saudi consulate in India. I emailed Saudi consulate in India and they asked me to contact Indian consulate in Saudi. Finally Indian consulate in India replied to me saying they can process PCC only for Indians which is absolutely reasonable. But however, if you can manage to get the PCC from Saudi consulate in India, then nothing like it. No need to shell out money.

I had to initially get my finger prints attested by the local police ( In my case Bangalore CID section). This doc along with iqama, passport copies and Photos of mine i gave it to the agency. The agency gave back the fingerprint document with arabic seals on it. I believe these seals were the police clearance seals. This document was attached with a translation of the seals. If you are of interest to see it, plz mail me at vincent_varghese22 @ yahoo.com i have the scan of the doc with me.

Cheers
Vincent

Dear Vincent
Hai!!!
I am one of those who is in need of PCC for applying for Immigration to Canada.I was working as an Engineer for 6months+ in Saudi last year. I need your valuable guidance from you, should I follow the same procedure. I would also like to see copy of PCC .

Thanking you sir,
With warm regards

Yours truly
Harish. N
Mobile:09300596099
:-* :p ;D

toink

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
6242 and 6322
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03- 2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with app.
Med's Request
06-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012 and 14-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
I dont have a final exit in Saudi Arabia, is there any options left on how to obtain Saudi PCC?? help pls

toink

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
6242 and 6322
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03- 2012