+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Saudi Police Clearance for former residents of Saudi Arabia(USA &CANADA)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rchiemedes said:
guys congrats.. i submitted my saudi pc on october 2009 but i dont have the official letter from the local cic. instead i submitted a copy of the approval letter from cio together with all the saudi embassy requirments. will that be okey? i hope yes. ???

Do not worry it will be fine. I did not have the official letter from the local CIC as well, i have not even been asked by Buffalo specifically to submit the Saudi police clearance because they have not started processing my application yet, but i proceeded to the saudi police clearance because it is the requirements by CIC to submit police clearance certificate from each country that you have lived in for more than 6 months and i am sure that they are going to ask me to submit it sooner or later.

Anyway, i sent a copy of my approval letter from the CIO along with all of the other documents required by the Saudi embassy in Ottawa to get the police clearance and it was accepted by them.

As i told you, i did not have any letter form immigration canada asking for the saudi police clearance, i just printed out the approval letter from the CIO sent by email and it was ok with the Saudi embassy.

Good luck.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rchiemedes said:
thanks man.. so i send it last october so hopefully ill get it on february... you guys gotmit after 5 months...

Yes we got it after 5 months.

Just a little recomendation,

Call them in the Saudi embassy and try to be very nice with them even if they are rude, and tell them that you would like to ask whether your application has been sent to the police department or not, tell them that you just want to make sure that your documents were fine and that the matter is just waiting for a responce from the police department in Saudi Arabia.

As i told you, try to be very nice even if they are very rude (remember, you need them this time but they do not need you), that is why you have to be extremely nice with them.

Good luck.

rchiemedes

Sep 28, 2009
guys do you know a better contact number of saudi embassy in ottawa? ill just follow up on my pc application, thanks
this one is useless

The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Ottawa

201 Sussex Drive

K1 N1 K6 Ottawa, Ontario

Tel.: 613-237-4100
tha

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually that is the same number i was using to communicate with them. They are not cooperative but do not worry, your police clearance will come to you by FEDEX soon.

Good luck.

Feb 5, 2010
Hi tjoseph! Congratulations . I have also applied my PCC in Ottawa last September 12 2009. and I make several long distance phone calls.I called them again last Wednesday but they told me that it takes 3 to 8 months to process my PCC. Good for you because you recieved it after 5 months! Is there anybody here who tried to send letter to cic asking them to waived that Saudi Police Clearance Cert. and got approved?

tjoseph

Jul 1, 2009
nobody in my knowledge...

I did send a letter to the CIC, 3 months before for waiving the clearance but they refused.

by god's grace i got it after 5+ months. Sodon't worry you will also receive sooner than later..

oilsand

Star Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2012
tjoseph said:
validity is not a big deal.
one of my friend who had taken pcc when he exited from saudi
3 year ago submitted to CIC 4 months before and they accepted it.

I think if it is original, then CIC will accept it.
Im currently here on a Work Permit (Skilled Level B) and planning to apply for Immigration under the CEC program. I applied for my Work Permit in Saudi Arabia and together with my application I submitted a copy of Police Clearance Certificate (w/ translation). I was approved by CHC-Riyadh and soon after exited the Saudi Arabia to work here in Canada. Now, will CIC accept my original PCC from Saudi Arabia or will I have apply again coz of the validity of the PCC?

Hope anyone can give any inputs as I have seen the hassles of getting PCC for non-resident of Saudi Arabia.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oilsand said:
Im currently here on a Work Permit (Skilled Level B) and planning to apply for Immigration under the CEC program. I applied for my Work Permit in Saudi Arabia and together with my application I submitted a copy of Police Clearance Certificate (w/ translation). I was approved by CHC-Riyadh and soon after exited the Saudi Arabia to work here in Canada. Now, will CIC accept my original PCC from Saudi Arabia or will I have apply again coz of the validity of the PCC?

Hope anyone can give any inputs as I have seen the hassles of getting PCC for non-resident of Saudi Arabia.

Unfortunatly, if your Saudi police clearance issuance date is more than 3 months before the date of receipt of your application in "immigration canada", you will have to get another new one from the saudi embassy in Ottawa.

However, to speed up the process of your new saudi police clearance, send a copy of your old one with your application for the saudi police clearance to the saudi embassy in Ottawa.

oilsand

Star Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2012
professional 1 said:
Unfortunatly, if your Saudi police clearance issuance date is more than 3 months before the date of receipt of your application in "immigration canada", you will have to get another new one from the saudi embassy in Ottawa.

However, to speed up the process of your new saudi police clearance, send a copy of your old one with your application to the saudi police clearance to Ottawa.
I guess there's no way out from this big PCC hassle. Thanks a lot for the input and congrats on receiving your PCC from KSA.

As I see it; time is a big factor when applying for PCC, need to apply after the annual Haj and before Ramadan as the kingdom totally shuts during this period.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oilsand said:
I guess there's no way out from this big PCC hassle. Thanks a lot for the input and congrats on receiving your PCC from KSA.

As I see it; time is a big factor when applying for PCC, need to apply after the annual Haj and before Ramadan as the kingdom totally shuts during this period.

That is completely true.

I would suggest that you send the documents for the saudi police clearance which you have already when applying for the permanent residence along with an explanation letter to the visa office, and prepare yourself to get a new one if the visa office do not accept the old one and ask you to proceed to a new one which is likely going to happen.

Good luck.

oilsand

Star Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2012
professional 1 said:
That is completely true.

I would suggest that you send the documents about the saudi police clearance which you have already when applying for the permanent residence along with explanation letter to the visa office, and prepare yourself to get a new one if the visa office do not accept the old one and ask you to proceed to a new one which is likely going to happen.

Good luck.
Good idea, that way I can give them an option of accepting an old PCC which is already in their database.

By the way when they say validity of PCC 3 mos before the date of receipt of your application in "immigration canada", do you mean CIO in Sydney or the CHC-Buffalo?

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oilsand said:
Good idea, that way I can give them an option of accepting an old PCC which is already in their database.

By the way when they say validity of PCC 3 mos before the date of receipt of your application in "immigration canada", do you mean CIO in Sydney or the CHC-Buffalo?

If you are applying under the canadian experience class category, you will send your full application to Buffalo visa office directly, there will be no CIO at all, so the validity of your police clearance and Ielts test will be from the date of receipt at the visa office " Buffalo".

If you are applying under the FSW class, you will have to send your initial application to the CIO - "Sydney Nova Scotia" first, in this case the validity of your police clearance and the Ielts test will be from the date of reciept at the CIO department which is called " the lock-in date".

oilsand

Star Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2012
professional 1 said:
If you are applying under the canadian experience class category, you will send your full application to Buffalo visa office directly, there will be no CIO at all, so the validity of your police clearance and Ielts test will be from the date of receipt at the visa office " Buffalo".

If you are applying under the FSW class, you will have to send your initial application to the CIO - "Sydney Nova Scotia" first, in this case the validity of your police clearance and the Ielts test will be from the date of reciept at the CIO department which is called " the lock-in date".
Thanks for clearing this one up....