+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Saudi Police Clearance for former residents of Saudi Arabia(USA &CANADA)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vancouver canucks said:
I got my Saudi police Clearance from Saudi Consulate in Ottawa affter 7 months!

Congratulations, anyway they have changed the way of obtaining the saudi police clearance in their website by adding the option of getting it in your own instead of letting the embassy get it for you. I think this option might be much more faster if you know someone lives in saudi arabia to do it for you.

The information at the beginnig of this topic is outdated because they updated the information at their website, this is the link for anyone who is interested in getting the Saudi police clearance:

The link:

http://www.mofa.gov.sa/Detail.asp?InSectionID=2813&InNewsItemID=65066

The information in CIC website has been changed as well in that regard, it no longer says "it is available only for current legal residents", instead, it says now" available for current and former residents", and advising the applicants who need it to contact the nearest saudi embassy to get information about obtaining the saudi police clearance.

The link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

Good luck for everyone.

canada15

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct.23,2009
Doc's Request.
april 23,2010 pcc in saudi arabia
Nomination.....
april 2009
AOR Received.
february 2010
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
june 10,2010
Med's Done....
june 12,2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
are there any others ways to obtain pcc in saudi aside from what is stated in the cic website? anybody can help me?

amenios

Nov 1, 2008
I have a question...

CIC states on their webpage regarding the police certificate from Saudi that it is available to former legal residents...How about former illegal residents who overstayed a Umrah visa for 2 years and left without any complications from officials

How can the police certificate be waivered in this situation? Keeping in mind my friend has since returned on another Umrah visa and didn't overstay this time and faced no difficulties entering Saudi whatsoever ..

Please advise

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amenios said:
I have a question...

CIC states on their webpage regarding the police certificate from Saudi that it is available to former legal residents...How about former illegal residents who overstayed a Umrah visa for 2 years and left without any complications from officials

How can the police certificate be waivered in this situation? Keeping in mind my friend has since returned on another Umrah visa and didn't overstay this time and faced no difficulties entering Saudi whatsoever ..

Please advise

CIC has nothing to do with this, and overstay in any country does not give the person a criminal record. Just tell your friend to apply for that police clearance following the information in the above links, and he will get it as long as he does not have any criminal records in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Immigrant_sa

May 15, 2010
Re: Getting Saudi Police Clearance for former residents of Saudi Arabia(USA &CAN

Hi all:

I have a question regarding getting a PCC from Saudi Arabia. I'm a Saudi living right now in US and I have been just asked to provide the Canadian consulate in Canada with a PCC and FBI clearance. I have started the process for FBI but I don't know what's the fastest way to get PCC in Saudi Arabia. I was thinking of going to Saudi for a week and do it from there but wondering where to get the request letter from? Will it be better to ask the Canadian consulate in Riyadh for that?

Thanks in advance and good luck

Immigrant_sa

Immigrant_sa

May 15, 2010
Re: Getting Saudi Police Clearance for former residents of Saudi Arabia(USA &CAN

Thanks for your reply.

Anyone has a similar experience? Where he lives outside Saudi and he had to go to Saudi to do PCC.

Hani

Jun 22, 2010
Hi everyone! I am new in this forum and have a couple of questions. I just received my BCPNP Letter of Acceptance and I will submit my PR application to Buffalo, NY this week. My husband needs to get his Saudi PCC too. Now, my first question is... Do I have to wait for the letter from CIC Buffalo before I submit my PCC request to Saudi Embassy in Ottawa? Second question...Can I just submit the Letter of Acceptance from BCPNP or just wait another month for Buffalo's AOR?
I just want to start the PCC processing because it really takes months to get one. But I also don't want my documents returned if they found out that they are incomplete.
Hope someone can help....

BZ Mom

Mar 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2008
Nomination.....
06/01/2009
AOR Received.
19/08/2009
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28/12/2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/03/2010
VISA ISSUED...
20/04/2010
LANDED..........
27/11/2010
tennis_champion76 said:
Hi everyone! I am new in this forum and have a couple of questions. I just received my BCPNP Letter of Acceptance and I will submit my PR application to Buffalo, NY this week. My husband needs to get his Saudi PCC too. Now, my first question is... Do I have to wait for the letter from CIC Buffalo before I submit my PCC request to Saudi Embassy in Ottawa? Second question...Can I just submit the Letter of Acceptance from BCPNP or just wait another month for Buffalo's AOR?
I just want to start the PCC processing because it really takes months to get one. But I also don't want my documents returned if they found out that they are incomplete.
Hope someone can help....
In my case, I submitted my PR application to Buffalo without my husband's Saudi PCC. CIC accepted my application and later sent me a request for additional documents (which included the Saudi PCC of my husband). I am expecting that they will return my application because of the incomplete documents, but they did not. We started requesting for the PCC from Saudi even without the letter from CIC - Buffalo. Processing of Saudi PCC takes 4 to 6 months.

Jun 22, 2010
BZ Mom said:
In my case, I submitted my PR application to Buffalo without my husband's Saudi PCC. CIC accepted my application and later sent me a request for additional documents (which included the Saudi PCC of my husband). I am expecting that they will return my application because of the incomplete documents, but they did not. We started requesting for the PCC from Saudi even without the letter from CIC - Buffalo. Processing of Saudi PCC takes 4 to 6 months.
Thanks for your reply BZ Mom...Did you get your PCC thru Saudi Embassy in Ottawa too?
Actually, I included in my application package a letter stating that I will submit my NBI and Saudi PCC when I receive them. Do you think it's a good idea to include a letter requesting CIC Buffalo to send me an official Letter of Request to be submitted to Saudi Embassy in Ottawa?

BZ Mom

Mar 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2008
Nomination.....
06/01/2009
AOR Received.
19/08/2009
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28/12/2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/03/2010
VISA ISSUED...
20/04/2010
LANDED..........
27/11/2010
tennis_champion76 said:
Thanks for your reply BZ Mom...Did you get your PCC thru Saudi Embassy in Ottawa too?
Actually, I included in my application package a letter stating that I will submit my NBI and Saudi PCC when I receive them. Do you think it's a good idea to include a letter requesting CIC Buffalo to send me an official Letter of Request to be submitted to Saudi Embassy in Ottawa?
No, we got it from the Saudi Embassy in Washington DC. I'm not sure how long will it take for CIC Buffalo to respond to your request, it might just prolong your waiting time. My husband requested for the Saudi PCC using the cover letter sample in the Saudi Embassy website. The website states all the documents that should be submitted.

Jun 22, 2010
BZ Mom said:
No, we got it from the Saudi Embassy in Washington DC. I'm not sure how long will it take for CIC Buffalo to respond to your request, it might just prolong your waiting time. My husband requested for the Saudi PCC using the cover letter sample in the Saudi Embassy website. The website states all the documents that should be submitted.
Thanks again.

arfu

Jan 24, 2010
dear friends...i have one question...I lived in saudi arabia from july 4 2008 to december 26 2008 i.e 177 days and i had 3 years of saudi visa at tht time and now am afraid do they ask pcc for saudi arabia for 177 days...i have already sent the medicals+rprf+passports to newdelhi..so do they ask pcc at this time of processing.pls reply

vincentvarghese22

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Hello there,

Iam posting this so that everyone in my situation can gain knowledge from my experience.

I had worked in Saudi Arabia for around 2 years. Iam applied for immigration during 2009 from India.
Initially i was under the impression that people who stayed in Saudi need not produce the PCC because it is know to CHC that
Saudi consulate generally doesn't issue PCC and it would be waived off.
However, before i got medicals, i was asked to produce the PCC from Saudi which came as an absolute shock to me.
As per guidelines CIC website i had contacted Saudi consulate in New Delhi. They said i should contact Indian Embassy in Saudi.
Indian embassy in turn told me that they can issue this paper only for Indians. After doing much research on internet what
i understood is that PCC cannot be obtained through Saudi consulates anywhere in world except Washington, London, Ottawa. In Ottawa
they have stopped this now. Finally i stumbled on a website called "helpline group". They needed a copy of my iqama, my fingerprints
attested by the local police, copy of my passport and 3 photos. They charged me 30000 and i finally got the PCC after 22 working days.

The PCC was nothing else other than the fingerprint paper which i had initially send with some rubber stamps on it( it was arabic).
This agency itself has done the translation also of the Arabic seals and gave it.

Totally, this was a very tensed and painful process because i had to submit the PCC within 45 days. However, by gods grace i was
able to send the PCC within the stipulated time.

I don't know if the paper needs attestation from MEA, Indian embassy etc etc bcoz there were no papers with respect to that in the final PCC.

Disclaimer: plz note that iam not trying to advertise the agency. I just mentioned it so that everyone in my position can gain
knowledge from my experience.

Cheers
Vincent

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Dear all,

I worked in Saudi arabia between 2003 and 2004.. Former legal resident of Saudi Arabia.

The office in Warsaw is asking me to provide a police certificate from Saudi Arabia..

I contacted the saudi embassy in Amman where I live and they told me that they DO NOT issue such certificates and that I have to apply in person in Saudi Arabia,

I contacted the Canadian Embassy in Saudi to get the request letter, (because Saudi authoroties wont let me apply without it) and they told me that they dont issue such request for former residents...

so I am stuck in the middle!!! what can I do ??? I explained that to the Canadian office in Warsaw and they kept saying that this requirement wont be waived...

Will thay reject my application after all these years because of a thing out of my hand..

Please advice me...............