+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Kashif01

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I believe they are processing your application now and they must be given you a timeline when to submit the biometric I guess 90 days, can you please tell, if that is 30 days and 90 days plus when you get this response of biometric submission(timelines).
HI so I know this question is not for me but I have a similar case I submitted my online application on 1st July received the biometrics request on 7th July and yes its 90 days.

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi Guys
I applied for Fall Intake and as per the new updates can someone give me an analysis on what happens to the decision of Applicants who submitted all document Including Biometrics, Medicals and PCC, I applied on 14th July, so I was wondering if there is a positive decision will it still be a 2 stage approval?

MK00004

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
S
Hi Guys
I applied for Fall Intake and as per the new updates can someone give me an analysis on what happens to the decision of Applicants who submitted all document Including Biometrics, Medicals and PCC, I applied on 14th July, so I was wondering if there is a positive decision will it still be a 2 stage approval?
how did u get the biometrics when the vfs not open yet

Reactions: Maham malik

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
For sds or non sds?
nothing to do with SDS or Non SDS in both cases it is 90 days. if for any reason your application does not meet SDS criteria it is automatically processed under normal process. when you are submitting an application u do not have an option of choosing SDS or non SDS. it is checked if you paid 1 year fee have a GIC, IELTS score is 6 and above in each module and have given medical and you are doing ur application from one of the countries in SDS then it is automatically SDS

RabiaSabir

Jul 8, 2020
nothing to do with SDS or Non SDS in both cases it is 90 days. if for any reason your application does not meet SDS criteria it is automatically processed under normal process. when you are submitting an application u do not have an option of choosing SDS or non SDS. it is checked if you paid 1 year fee have a GIC, IELTS score is 6 and above in each module and have given medical and you are doing ur application from one of the countries in SDS then it is automatically SDS
Okay thank you

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
What is the official and recommended criteria for bringing spouse and kids later on? How much time one needs to wait after landing in Canada? Do i need to have a part time job? Bank statement is required or still GIC?

Reactions: usman314

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
What is the official and recommended criteria for bringing spouse and kids later on? How much time one needs to wait after landing in Canada? Do i need to have a part time job? Bank statement is required or still GIC?
U do not need to have a job but if u have u can put ur payslips in ur application. But you should have enough funds to support them and that amount depend on total number of people. For that you will get letter from ur bank showing balance in ir account

Reactions: Sohaibkq

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
U do not need to have a job but if u have u can put ur payslips in ur application. But you should have enough funds to support them and that amount depend on total number of people. For that you will get letter from ur bank showing balance in ir account
How much funds need to be shown for spouse and kids individually? Also what is the normal timeframe?

Reactions: Zohaib_tarrar20

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
How much funds need to be shown for spouse and kids individually? Also what is the normal timeframe?
Its on CIC website so if u have wife and a kid then total number of people including u is 3. For 2 people I know its 14000 CAD. Also depends on province, for Quebec amount is different then all other provinces. As far as time is concern nothing is normal now a days