+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Ohh Really but why so I submitted my Medical from Qatar and though it was highly expensive like 1350 QAR.
Ok now ur confusing me SDS u can only apply from country of origin and that has to be Pakistan. So even if ur Pakistani but applying from Qatar its not SDS

Aric127

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Ok now ur confusing me SDS u can only apply from country of origin and that has to be Pakistan. So even if ur Pakistani but applying from Qatar its not SDS
When I did say SDS, I am currently staying in Qatar and submitted my application from here only, its NON-SDS application.

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Reactions: Aric127

Aric127

Star Member
May 15, 2017
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/student-direct-stream/eligibility.html
In this link if u read under who is not eligible it says that even if ur a citizen of SDS countries but applying outside ur not eligible under SDS. Thats how I interpret it
:cool:kool bro, but many thanks for responses we are all currently in the same situation of not getting any update since a long time but I hope all will be fine soon.

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019

Aric127

Star Member
May 15, 2017
i have received the biometric request , are they conducting biometric can we mail them and arrange or what can be done , vfs pak is shut
I believe they are processing your application now and they must be given you a timeline when to submit the biometric I guess 90 days, can you please tell, if that is 30 days and 90 days plus when you get this response of biometric submission(timelines).