+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
No, nothing. Even I raised a web form about 60 days ago but didn't get any reply from them. Don't know when will they awake from their deep sleep.
U will get repley soon as me and one other guy here got response of webform after more then 2 months on saturday from abu dhabi high comission with same old answer which is already expired after new rules of student visa update

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
A
U will get repley soon as me and one other guy here got response of webform after more then 2 months on saturday from abu dhabi high comission with same old answer which is already expired after new rules of student visa update
Applied on 27th Feb

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hey guys, about the police certificate and medical (under sds), do we get those done on our own or do we get some kind of official form after we apply for the visa? Basically should I /can I get it done right now even though I havent applied for visa yet?

Usman6843

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hey guys, about the police certificate and medical (under sds), do we get those done on our own or do we get some kind of official form after we apply for the visa? Basically should I /can I get it done right now even though I havent applied for visa yet?
For sds you have to give upfront medical exam means medical exam before applying for visa and Same in the case of police certificate. You don't need any official letter.

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
For sds you have to give upfront medical exam means medical exam before applying for visa and Same in the case of police certificate. You don't need any official letter.
got it, thank you. So just call the medical clinic on the panel at the cic website and get the appointment?

Last edited:

Usman6843

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
got it, thank you. So just call the medical clinic on the panel at the cic website and get the appointment?
Yes call them if they are giving appointment on phone call but if they are not giving appointment on phone call just email them in the pattern they describe on their website you will get appointment. Because previously they were not giving appointments on call but on email, they were giving appointments.

Reactions: zeen2019

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Yes call them if they are giving appointment on phone call but if they are not giving appointment on phone call just email them in the pattern they describe on their website you will get appointment. Because previously they were not giving appointments on call but on email, they were giving appointments.
Email them and they will reply in a week or so.

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
My friend recent experience was a week time. He email last Monday and got reply this Monday for an appointment on July 28th. You might have a faster response recently but thats what my friend experienced recently

Usman6843

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
My friend recent experience was a week time. He email last Monday and got reply this Monday for an appointment on July 28th. You might have a faster response recently but thats what my friend experienced recently
May be ,but in my case i mailed them at 12.33 am and got appointment on the same day at 10.22 am .

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Reminder: we’ve announced new measures to help international students start a new program online from outside Canada including providing priority processing for students who have submitted a complete study permit application. (1/3) https://t.co/l3WJ0U4XC4
If you’re applying for a study permit from outside Canada, you should submit as many of the documents needed for a complete application as possible and include a letter of explanation for any documents that are missing due to #COVID19. (2/3)
If you can’t submit a complete application, we’ll process your application in 2 stages: eligibility and admissibility. Our aim is to pass most applications through stage 1 before the fall semester starts. Learn more about the changes (3/3): https://t.co/c9fQSCIqJ1