+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

usman314

Jul 12, 2020
they actually dont only the previous refusal for canadian visa
does not matter if you apply for OWP along with your study permit application its just really hard to get OWP in both cases but it is possible if you have enough funds its just easier to apply after you get here just for OWP application fees is around 3k CAD which is ridiculous
lol no i am not even married i applied once and got refused re applied through sds got visa in december but there was one guy on this forum who applied for his spouse as well and they both got visa dont remember who he was look on page 10 or afterwards you should see his comments dm him if youd like
1. Oh right. That's really great if they only ask about Canadian refusals in study permit application. However, I know for sure for visit visa application they always ask like this "Have you ever been refused by Canada or any other country".

2. 3K CAD application fee for OWP is definitely just too much. I know I would have to topup my CIG bank account too with additional 4K CAD. Minimum 14K CAD for first year.

3. Was your first application NON-SDS? Few consultant I talked to are pushing to apply non-SDS because IELTS tests are not happening anytime soon. I just received an email from British Council that IELTS wont happen before end of August.

4. Would you mind sharing your Study Plan/SOP and the letter you wrote against the first study permit refusal. I sent you a PM with my email ID.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
1. Oh right. That's really great if they only ask about Canadian refusals in study permit application. However, I know for sure for visit visa application they always ask like this "Have you ever been refused by Canada or any other country".

2. 3K CAD application fee for OWP is definitely just too much. I know I would have to topup my CIG bank account too with additional 4K CAD. Minimum 14K CAD for first year.

3. Was your first application NON-SDS? Few consultant I talked to are pushing to apply non-SDS because IELTS tests are not happening anytime soon. I just received an email from British Council that IELTS wont happen before end of August.

4. Would you mind sharing your Study Plan/SOP and the letter you wrote against the first study permit refusal. I sent you a PM with my email ID.
1. yup you need to make sure if there is a question like that you answer truthfully
2. it is too much thats why its better to apply for yourself first
3. It was non-sds but it was also really weak non-sds is the only way to go right if you dont have IELTS
4. Sent to your email

Reactions: usman314

Sohaibkq

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
What is the best way to go for spouse? Apply together or later? Any issues like visa refusal or any specific requirements if we apply once we are in Canada?

usman314

Jul 12, 2020
1. yup you need to make sure if there is a question like that you answer truthfully
2. it is too much thats why its better to apply for yourself first
3. It was non-sds but it was also really weak non-sds is the only way to go right if you dont have IELTS
4. Sent to your email
Very kind of you.

Zooobshah

May 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-10-2018
File Transfer...
22-11-2018/ Sydney ,Australia
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
Passport Req..
19-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2019
LANDED..........
11-05-2019
Hi EVeryone,
I am looking for information about study visa and admission procesd... Can anyone suggest some colleges or universities in or around vancouver...
I also need guidance as applying for in bqchelor is better or diploma...
I am looking for reasonable option with better chances for visa...
Seeking info for my younger sister...she is 17 and just completed her intermediate...

Thanks

Reactions: Sohaibkq

aak10

Feb 9, 2020
Hi so I want to share my timeline and my experience with Scotiabank yes I am from Pak so initially I wanted to go in May but because of covid I deferred to September.
I submitted my GIC in Scotiabank at the end of June it took 8 days to process but they returned bcz of some address error return of money took another week, submitted again. again returned bcz of some petty issue. Then I made a new account in CIBC submitted my GIC in Pakistan around 11am on 28 June and received my latter at 10:30pm on the same day I highly recommend using CIBC for GIC Scotiabank wasted a whole month. And guys one more thing no 5% tax. Your banks are frauding you. This money is for your own personal use going in your personal account it is now way connected with your studies make that clear with banks here in pak when sending money.
have heard this alot about scotia bank. which bank did you go to in pakistan?

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
have heard this alot about scotia bank. which bank did you go to in pakistan?
with scotiabank your address needs to be in sae format as you have it in Pakistan bank account. like if you address in Pakistan bank account is house # 215 street 8 and in Scotiabank you put it as Street 8 house 215, although it is same, but they will send it back. So make sure address format stays word by word same and they will not return it. CIBC might have started now but before till May they did not have Pakistan in list other option is Habib Canadian bank but i will not recommend as they have very few branches in Canada.

Reactions: Danish097

Kashif01

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
with scotiabank your address needs to be in sae format as you have it in Pakistan bank account. like if you address in Pakistan bank account is house # 215 street 8 and in Scotiabank you put it as Street 8 house 215, although it is same, but they will send it back. So make sure address format stays word by word same and they will not return it. CIBC might have started now but before till May they did not have Pakistan in list other option is Habib Canadian bank but i will not recommend as they have very few branches in Canada.
CIBC started accepting Pakistani students in March. and the process is easy and they are one of the biggest banks of CANADA so no worries on the accessibility side as well. and they don't take 10 days to process your payment just one day. Scotia is just a headache.

Reactions: aak10

Kashif01

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
so the people who have applied for a study permit under SDS or otherwise and still need to give biometrics or medical. If you got approved for the first stage which is eligibility don't forget to let us know. thanks

Asad_rauf06

Nov 8, 2019
See if you are eligible to study in Canada in fall 2020

How to get a pre-approval for a study permit
IRCC will provide an approval-in-principle for study permits if students pass the first stage.

To pass the first stage, study permit applicants must show that:

• They have been accepted at a Canadian designated learning institution
  • Have enough funds to support their education in Canada
  • Meet all other study permit requirements
After passing this stage, students can begin their studies online while still overseas and still have this period count towards their PGWP eligibility and duration (as long as they eventually obtain a study permit).

To receive a final approval for a study permit, students will need to complete the application process including submitting biometrics and necessary documents such as a medical exam and police certificate.

Upon receiving final approval for their study permit, students will be able to travel to Canada.
Brother can u provide source of this news?