+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

inshira786

Dec 15, 2019
They're primarily worried that you're a potential unauthorized immigrant who will work illegally and overstay your permit. You need to make it clear that your proposed studies in Canada are relevant to your age, previous education, and job prospects at home. Your proof of funds may be better this time, but a previous refusal will likely count against you. Use your letter of explanation wisely.
any advice on what all i shud explain as such?
idk what to say for uncle helping me out with father and all that

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi,
Can anybody tell me what’s the job status in Canada full time and part time?
well less jobs are available as many students were working in night shifts and many stores reduced hours. but most places are getting back to normal. food delivery jobs have increased like uber eats and others. Now you can work 40 hours a week. plus most courses will be online for September so if you have any relative where you can live you can also do that and save money in cost of living or you can live where you find a job as you do not need to visit university

faisaljadoon

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I have been unemployed since two years. I have done electrical engineering. Now i have applied for project managment in centineal college for september intake. I payed one year tution fee and done with the gic as well. The only problem i am facing is writing sop. Then i will apply for visa. What are chances of success? Any suggestions for sop as well
get some job letter in ur field that should be more than enough. That will also give u points later in your immigration application 1 year experience is good enough if you have 2 year gap. but it should be in your field.

Oziii

Jul 5, 2020
get some job letter in ur field that should be more than enough. That will also give u points later in your immigration application 1 year experience is good enough if you have 2 year gap. but it should be in your field.
Wouldn't they cross check if that would be real or fake? What if they asked for salary slips etc during interview......