+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hey everyone
So I got into a graduate program at CU and my semester starts from September 2020 which is just few months away. I will be having my IELTS soon as the last one expired recently and Covid-19 isn't making this situation any easier when it comes to getting Medical examination which is not being conducted here for now.

My question is, should I push myself to apply for study permit this year or just defer my semester to Winter 2021 and wait until the medical exam resumes to conduct and then submit the application in 2021? Also has anyone gotten their Study Permit approved via SDS from Pakistan recently ?
If you are in Lahore/ISB you can go ahead with the medical exam MHD has open some centers in Lahore and Islamabad.

Reactions: aak10

Asra_eskay

Jun 30, 2020
If you are in Lahore/ISB you can go ahead with the medical exam MHD has open some centers in Lahore and Islamabad.
Yeah. Got that notification today.

Just confused if I should apply this year or defer to January since there are a lot of other applications already in pipeline for the officers and I'd like to be sure that my application has less chances of being rejected due to a weak SOP. Can you help with some insights on this?

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
Bro, do we have need to submit income proof of sponsor or something like agricultural land income certificate in addition to GIC certificate?
It depends
If your course is of 1 year, then GIC + 1 year Tuition fee is enough (You can attach other documents to support your application)
If your course is of 2/3/4 years, then you should attach other documents like property and income,to make visa officer satisfied that you are earning enough/ have assets to pay next year fees

EBknows

Feb 25, 2020
Even if we get our visas processed. Are there any chances or news of when we will be exempted from travel restrictions and can actually leave for canada? Please tell

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
If i've started my classes in pakistan. And the restrictions are lifted. Can we go to canada asap ?
may be

But they will ask you " After studying in your home country, why you feel to come to Canada for Online Studies

When the Travel Restrictions will uplift, ask your college / University to provide a letter ( My College i.e Seneca is providing to those students who got approved before 18th March stating due to Time difference and Internet problems, he is unable to study in his home country )
When the Travel restrictions will uplift, ask your university/college to provide a letter, it will help you at immigration.

zohaib90

Apr 27, 2017
Hi All, i need your help on selecting the study consultant in Pakistan.

I know everything is available on internet and on these forums but still wants to continue with a consultant due to insufficient time because of job.

In Lahore, I consulted ADMISSION ADVISORS, does anyone know how are their services for study in Canada? Any reviews about them?