+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

waleed.ahmad

Mar 8, 2020
Islamabad
Category........
STUDY
If you go back on the link directory....there u can see its for non sds. I tried to upload screenshot but couldn't.
well unfortunately even SDS applications are still pending since December 2019......so taking in consideration the past occurrence it is evident that SDS applications won't get processed in time either....

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
does 28 weeks include the time when the processing was stopped?? i think, no... 28 weeks mean half a year
My nephew aplication is under SDS programe and this month end it will be half year and still waiting.in his case i applied gcms.notes in it they required his intwrview and mostly pakistanies are called for.interview and embassies are closed hooe fully now you can understand.
IRCC clearly.mentioned due to covid processing times are not acurate

Reactions: waleed.ahmad

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Cn someone help me , I was refused the first time based on financial assets , travel history , emplyment prospects and family ties in canada and residence . I am applying second time non sds and making my uncle whos in canada my sponsosr . He can show his maintianed bank staemtns for 45K as closing balance . Do i have more chances of refusal this time . Have also changed uni and course now more relevant to my background . Applying for undergrad pogram in fall 2020 . My consultant is saying to process with normal application as they will give me a reply before time
They're primarily worried that you're a potential unauthorized immigrant who will work illegally and overstay your permit. You need to make it clear that your proposed studies in Canada are relevant to your age, previous education, and job prospects at home. Your proof of funds may be better this time, but a previous refusal will likely count against you. Use your letter of explanation wisely.

inshira786

Dec 15, 2019
They're primarily worried that you're a potential unauthorized immigrant who will work illegally and overstay your permit. You need to make it clear that your proposed studies in Canada are relevant to your age, previous education, and job prospects at home. Your proof of funds may be better this time, but a previous refusal will likely count against you. Use your letter of explanation wisely.
but what about my uncle sponsoring me . isnt bad already like aren’t my chances of refusal 100% because of a canadian sponsor

inshira786

Dec 15, 2019
do i mention everything about my sponsor like why they helping me out and all that or like fr my application has zero chance

aak10

Feb 9, 2020
guys is there any difference in documents between sds and non sds application besides gic, full year tuition and upfront medical??

aak10

Feb 9, 2020
also visa processing is super slow at this point.. if i apply somewhere in nov non sds my chances are really bad right??
my classes will start in january.
i cannot apply right now because i have to make 4 month bank statement from now.
i was planning for sds but my uni said the government is not recommending sds visa??

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
also visa processing is super slow at this point.. if i apply somewhere in nov non sds my chances are really bad right??
my classes will start in january.
i cannot apply right now because i have to make 4 month bank statement from now.
i was planning for sds but my uni said the government is not recommending sds visa??
Government is not recommending SDS lol really?