+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Hi All, i need your help on selecting the study consultant in Pakistan.

I know everything is available on internet and on these forums but still wants to continue with a consultant due to insufficient time because of job.

In Lahore, I consulted ADMISSION ADVISORS, does anyone know how are their services for study in Canada? Any reviews about them?
I know somone who is in gujranwala. You can try to speak to him if you want. Look for Musafat immigration Lawyers, Student Consultant. on facebook. I personally used him for my UK and Turkey visit visa and i was approved for both. Tell him Shahzad send you. He is student visa expert and prices are very good.

Last edited:

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I know somone who is in gujranwala. You can try to speak to him if you want. Look for Musafat immigration Lawyers, Student Consultant. on facebook. I personally used him for my UK and Turkey visit visa and i was approved for both. Tell him Shahzad send you. He is student visa expert and prices are very good.
Muneeb Arshad ?

waleed.ahmad

Mar 8, 2020
Islamabad
Category........
STUDY
guys visa processing time for Pakistan has jumped from 12 weeks to 28 weeks now..!!! I think we are going to face more delays now..feeling depressed

zohaib90

Apr 27, 2017
28 weeks are for NON SDS study permits, if I am not wrong.

Are VAC opened for biometrics in Pakistan?
I just checked from here 28 weeks are for NON SDS.....https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Whereas work permit application from Pakistan is 16 weeks.

Reactions: Danish097

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
I just checked from here 28 weeks are for NON SDS.....https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Whereas work permit application from Pakistan is 16 weeks.
Study permit

Pakistan

28 weeks
You may need to give biometrics with your application.
This processing time doesn’t include:
  • the time it takes to send an application between a VAC and our office
  • the time you need to give your biometrics

Last edited:

inshira786

Dec 15, 2019
Study permit

Pakistan

28 weeks
You may need to give biometrics with your application.
This processing time doesn’t include:
  • the time it takes to send an application between a VAC and our office
  • the time you need to give your biometrics
Its for SDS and they are not processing non-SDS application at the moment.
how do u know its fo sds and not non sds

inshira786

Dec 15, 2019
Cn someone help me , I was refused the first time based on financial assets , travel history , emplyment prospects and family ties in canada and residence . I am applying second time non sds and making my uncle whos in canada my sponsosr . He can show his maintianed bank staemtns for 45K as closing balance . Do i have more chances of refusal this time . Have also changed uni and course now more relevant to my background . Applying for undergrad pogram in fall 2020 . My consultant is saying to process with normal application as they will give me a reply before time

inshira786

Dec 15, 2019
Cn someone help me , I was refused the first time based on financial assets , travel history , emplyment prospects and family ties in canada and residence . I am applying second time non sds and making my uncle whos in canada my sponsosr . He can show his maintained bank staemtns for 45K as closing balance . Do i have more chances of refusal this time . Have also changed uni and course now more relevant to my background . Applying for undergrad pogram in fall 2020 . My consultant is saying to process with normal application as they will give me a reply before time
I can say my father will also partially sponsor me as even though he paid fr my GIC last time , I cant show his any maintained statemtnes rn . I can only show the money sent from my account for GIC .