+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Kashishjess

Dec 22, 2019
My application is still pending.
There was girl name Rimsha who had an interview on the same day i had.
She got the visa on same day. That day some people got refused and some got approved and some were told that they will receive a decision in 2 weeks. I remembered few got approved after few days and few got refused.
I am still hanging along. After the interview i made online inquiry and received crospondent letter on March 31st. Due to COVID-19 decision has been delayed and for that reason i had to defer to September intake.
How do you make online inquiry? Since im waiting from april for my decision and im worried because 27th july is my last day for registration so need to contact them

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Shahzad, what is the procedure of creating Gic account from Pakistan?
Its very easy. First you need to be a filer. Then either open a foreign currency account or regular account. Transfer funds into your account. Open an online account with scotiabank. They will email you the instructions that you will give to your bank along with college offer letter. Usually banks charge 5% tax for education transfer. I got luckey my bank didnt charge any tax and i was able to send from my regular saving account. Just make sure the name and the address must match with the one you provided to Canadian bank online or else they will refuse the funds which will cause delay.

Reactions: Danish097

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
its not Pakistan .No body do work for other on free. any where on the world you do job you get money.
in pakistan services are considered free. no one want to pay to DOCTOR .LAWYER .ARCHITECTS ETC ETC so if he wanys swevice chrages he has right . and he us3d this fourm as a ladder ahaha so Shazad bro cheers up
I disagree on that. Its a public form where students are struggling to pay the tuition and apply by themselves instead of having to pay a consultant.
This guy is a crook he is trying to charge people 2% fee for setting up GIC . Its impossible for somone to do that. GiC require personal information such as name address bank account information. You can open a fee account online and than trasnfer funds into your own account from Pakistan. Bank wont accept money coming from anyone else account. Why would you pay this guy 2% of 10k CAD plus access to your personal information. So tell me do you feel comfortable giving somone access to your personal information. I dont think so.

Reactions: usman_1986

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
How do you make online inquiry? Since im waiting from april for my decision and im worried because 27th july is my last day for registration so need to contact them
You can do it at the bottom of the page where you see online application status.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Damn bro didn't knew things were that bad in Canada that you had to hustle for money on this forum.
so what if its public forum i am.telling you out of pakistan every one charge for any thing he do for others.i am ytavelling from the age of 14 and now i am 46 Alhimdolillah . so yea mufta wale mazeh khali pakistan mae haen

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Shahzad bhai, how can a student like me become a filer as i own nothing everything is on the name of my father? Do you have any suggestions?
Its easy you can be self employed filer. Speak to a lawyer they will make you a filer and will charge around 3000 PKR. send me a message in private i know somone who maybe able to do it for you. I will give you his contact and you can speak to him and see what he says.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Its easy you can be self employed filer. Speak to a lawyer they will make you a filer and will charge around 3000 PKR. send me a message in private i know somone who maybe able to do it for you. I will give you his contact and you can speak to him and see what he says.
see shahzad bhai lawyer take 3000 to become filer which every one can do on his own its soo easy to become filler .
regards

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
shazad85 i am also applying in Australia for my nephew Canada taking too long .and at the end donot even know the results.
Australia's right now also vsf closed but i will take seat in uni for him .AUSTRALIAN UNI IS ALSO IN TOP 1% IN WORLD ranking DEAKIN UNI Malbroun

Rimshajameel001

Oct 31, 2019
Canada
Thank you for your appreciation. Sure sure I’ll let you know all about my experience. I’m a master student as of now my supervisor has told me classes will be online but maybe we meet up at some time to discuss about our research project and many other things. My uni is in British Columbia what about you? Where are you going in Canada? And what course?
Yeah I am looking forward to hear about your journey.
I'm going in Alberta for B.A
Flights rates are rising up. Soon I will book my ticket.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
shazad85 i am also applying in Australia for my nephew Canada taking too long .and at the end donot even know the results.
Australia's right now also vsf closed but i will take seat in uni for him .AUSTRALIAN UNI IS ALSO IN TOP 1% IN WORLD ranking DEAKIN UNI Malbroun
Good idea

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Hello, i hope you all are doing well. Brothers i need your suggestions, i have 3 backlogs in my degree and 2 year gap. Should i mention this in my SOP?
Yes you can and explain what was the reason. Were you working during that time? If yes attach employment letter if you can. Keep it brief and to the point. Make sure your SOP isnt too long and explains you reason for studying in Canada and future goal/ employment opportunities in Pakistan, etc.

zohaib90

Apr 27, 2017
Hi All, Can anyone tell me which is the best education consultant for Canada in Lahore?
Me and my wife want to apply for admission and visas (Wife: study visa, and Husband: spouse dependent visa).

I had a chat with one of a consultant based in Toronto, he is charging CAD 6000 for wife's Study permit and work permit, husband's visit visa and work permit, including admission and all consultancy. This consultant told me that they will not apply dependent visa directly, first they will apply visit visa for the dependent and once he is here then they will apply dependent visa/open work permit for him.

Kindly advice.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Hi All, Can anyone tell me which is the best education consultant for Canada in Lahore?
Me and my wife want to apply for admission and visas (Wife: study visa, and Husband: spouse dependent visa).

I had a chat with one of a consultant based in Toronto, he is charging CAD 6000 for wife's Study permit and work permit, husband's visit visa and work permit, including admission and all consultancy. This consultant told me that they will not apply dependent visa directly, first they will apply visit visa for the dependent and once he is here then they will apply dependent visa/open work permit for him.

Kindly advice.
Dont waste your 6k. If you really want to apply through a consultant use somone from Pakistan. They will charge you between 2k-3k CAD for full case. Which is half of what canadian consultant will charge.
Or you can just do it on your own its super easy. All instructions are clear and listed on website.
You can do some reaserch online. And once you find the program and the institution you interested you can fill out an application uploead the required documents and pay the fee. Once you have LOA you can go to IRCC website and look into the documents that you need in order to apply. Collect those documents and submit your application online.
It depends if you willing to do some work or you can have somone do it for you.
Feel free to ask people on this forum and they will guide you.

zohaib90

Apr 27, 2017
Dont waste your 6k. If you really want to apply through a consultant use somone from Pakistan. They will charge you between 2k-3k CAD for full case. Which is half of what canadian consultant will charge.
Or you can just do it on your own its super easy. All instructions are clear and listed on website.
You can do some reaserch online. And once you find the program and the institution you interested you can fill out an application uploead the required documents and pay the fee. Once you have LOA you can go to IRCC website and look into the documents that you need in order to apply. Collect those documents and submit your application online.
It depends if you willing to do some work or you can have somone do it for you.
Feel free to ask people on this forum and they will guide you.
Do you know any good consultant in Pakistan?