+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

CP18

Jun 20, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Hey , so I have all the documents arranged for the SDS application except the upfront medical (as the activities are still on hold in Pakistan) . To make sure my application is in queue when the service resumes formally, can I apply now for fall 2020 and update the medical later on ? Will it slow down the processing of my application? Also can anyone please tell when the medical services are to resume ?

Jan 16, 2018
Thats a decent amount for financial requirement. But make sure to distribute small deposits over couple weeks period. Dont make a mistake of depositing the whole amount at once. Visa officer may get suspicious to the source of funds. Other than that you should be good to go.
I can't give you any feed back regards to you field of interest. Maybe someone else can guide you better on that matter.
I have got one more question. I previously planned to apply for immigration through express entry, and got my ECA done from WES, which was directly delivered to IRCC electronically. However, now I have changed my plan and instead applying for the study permit. The Canadian embassy asks you clearly in the SOP of how your education would help you in your home country, and the ECA depicts that I was willing to apply for immigration (contradiction). Would the ECA have any effect on my study permit, since it was directly delivered to them? Will the ECA be automatically detected by IRCC when I apply for my study permit, since my credentials will be the same?

Reactions: Aric127

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
I have got one more question. I previously planned to apply for immigration through express entry, and got my ECA done from WES, which was directly delivered to IRCC electronically. However, now I have changed my plan and instead applying for the study permit. The Canadian embassy asks you clearly in the SOP of how your education would help you in your home country, and the ECA depicts that I was willing to apply for immigration (contradiction). Would the ECA have any effect on my study permit, since it was directly delivered to them? Will the ECA be automatically detected by IRCC when I apply for my study permit, since my credentials will be the same?
No it shouldn't be a problem as long you don't have active file in express entey program. Make sure to write a solid SOP convincing visa officer about your program, your future goal and opportunity in home country once program is complete.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Hey , so I have all the documents arranged for the SDS application except the upfront medical (as the activities are still on hold in Pakistan) . To make sure my application is in queue when the service resumes formally, can I apply now for fall 2020 and update the medical later on ? Will it slow down the processing of my application? Also can anyone please tell when the medical services are to resume ?
Its better if you apply with upgfront medical or else your application will be treated as non sds which is very lengthy process. No one knows when the medical office going to reopen. Just keeping checking with them.

Reactions: CP18

Rimshajameel001

Oct 31, 2019
Canada
Yes i have Turkish Airlines aren’t yet operational in our country so i have booked Qatar airways on 28 june. Hopefully all goes well. What about you? Any good news?
I'm still checking ticket may be go for july,, do you have on campus classes ?? I hope you will keep in touch here to share your experience , may everything goes well for you.

Naghman1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hello everyone!

I need your valuable input here.

My wife is going to apply for M.Ed (Master degree) and we will be going through SDS.

I and my 3 years old son will be accompanying her.

My questions are here

Is it possible to get GIC for family? If only for student then do we have to show funds in account for myself and my son?

What would be chances of visa when we can show solid ties with home country?

Thank you in advance!
Have similar case and that is the reason for asking below questions:

1. Did you apply? If yes, got visa or not?
2. Have you bought GIC for all family members (3)?
3. Which course you have chosen?

Looking forward to your response.

CP18

Jun 20, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Its better if you apply with upgfront medical or else your application will be treated as non sds which is very lengthy process. No one knows when the medical office going to reopen. Just keeping checking with them.
Thanks a lot !

Naghman1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hello,

Please share your reviews about the following 2 Universities for Master program:

1. Fairleigh Dickinson University - Vancouver, BC
2. Crandall University - Moncton, NB

Kindly recommend which one to select and why?

Thank you

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
I'm still checking ticket may be go for july,, do you have on campus classes ?? I hope you will keep in touch here to share your experience , may everything goes well for you.
Thank you for your appreciation. Sure sure I’ll let you know all about my experience. I’m a master student as of now my supervisor has told me classes will be online but maybe we meet up at some time to discuss about our research project and many other things. My uni is in British Columbia what about you? Where are you going in Canada? And what course?

Aamnaah

Jun 9, 2020
Thank you for your appreciation. Sure sure I’ll let you know all about my experience. I’m a master student as of now my supervisor has told me classes will be online but maybe we meet up at some time to discuss about our research project and many other things. My uni is in British Columbia what about you? Where are you going in Canada? And what course?
Which university?

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
I have got admission for January intake 2021 and paid my fee. I am waiting for the situation to get normal. Can you please suggest me that when should i apply for visa through sds process for jan 2021 intake? Should I keep on waiting?
I think you should apply asap. Lots of application are in queue and sooner you apply the quicker you will get a decision.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Damn bro didn't knew things were that bad in Canada that you had to hustle for money on this forum.
its not Pakistan .No body do work for other on free. any where on the world you do job you get money.
in pakistan services are considered free. no one want to pay to DOCTOR .LAWYER .ARCHITECTS ETC ETC so if he wanys swevice chrages he has right . and he us3d this fourm as a ladder ahaha so Shazad bro cheers up