+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
It is not mandotary. Its upto visa officer who they call for interview. My application says that interview is not required. We will let u know if that changes means if they want to interview me they can call me up but its not mandotary
Bro thats just general statement that shows on your profile. It said on mine as well before then i was called for an interview. Since late January 2020 interview is part of the visa process for Pakistanis. First group was called on January 28th if i can remember.Everyone has to go through interview, soon you will.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
No thats not true. My cousin also applied under SDS in jan and got the visa in feb and went to canada before covid and without interview
Your cuzin is lucky he got approved before interview process started. You wont be that lucky...soon you will get a letter for interview be ready.

Reactions: Danish097

EBknows

Feb 25, 2020
Any update on if the processing of old applications have started again in pakistan? Or anything regarding that?

Rimshajameel001

Oct 31, 2019
Canada
Hi, is there any fall intake student who's study permit was approved before March 18 and has recently traveled to Canada?
If so kindly share your experience.

Rimshajameel001

Oct 31, 2019
Canada
Ha

Mine also going to start in September My ticket was booked on 28 March but Alas! Due to lockdown got stuck xd now hopefully get to travel soon as flight schedules get stable here in Pakistan.. Good luck to you too for your travel !
Hi, what's going on?? Have you got confirm ticket or not yet??