App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hi, my name is rimsha, i have applied for admission in Canadian university and got LOA.
Now I want to get gic from canadian bank but don't know which bank is best for Pakistanis and how to transfer money from my Pakistani HBL account to Canadian bank!
Anyone who can help me in this regard?
I would be grateful
I sent the money through meezan bank it was a big hassle now according to them it has reached canada but i haven't yet gotten any updates from scotia bank try meezan bank remittance from. Pakistan is total garbage

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
In sds program does anyone know, is there any additional form to be filled during filing the visa application on CIC ?
or the forms are same as normal program and other additional documents like gic and medical etc is just required?
1st year tuition fee receipt
IELTS with minimum 6 bands in all skills
Upfront medical form
Rest are all the same docs

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I just received my investment direction letter from scotia yesterday i.e. 8th Nov and I initiated the wire transfer on last thursday 31st Oct. Took me 6 business days to receive the letter so it should take you around a week too.
Hey did you get any confirmation from them that the money has been received by them? I wired transfer on 8th nov and i still haven't got any updates

Mubarak786

Oct 12, 2019
Hi!
If someone has applied for Canadian study permit online under SDS then please guide me regarding the following;

1. In the Visa Guide related to Pakistan visa office (IMM 5483), it is written that Pakistanis need to provide Family info form (IMM 5707) but when I followed the online application process and answered all the questions to the questionnaire I reached at the doc upload portal where Family info form (IMM 5645) is required. What should I do?

2. In the optional documnet checklist there is a form (IMM 5257), application for temporary resident visa. Is it necessary to fill and upload that form?

3. In the Application for study permit form (IMM 1294), there is a field to give 10 year experience detail. I am fresh graduate, don't have any expereince. What should I write in that fields?

4. I have a debit master card from UBL bank. So can I pay application and biometric fees with that debit card? Or is only a credit card required?

I will be really grateful, if anyone could answer my queries.
Thanking in anticipation!

asadz165

Jun 24, 2018
Hey did you get any confirmation from them that the money has been received by them? I wired transfer on 8th nov and i still haven't got any updates
You can call and ask them if they have received the money. They don't send any acknowledgment emails. You will just receive the gic document.

Aabroo123

Nov 20, 2019
Hello everyone. I need some assistance regarding sds visa procedure if you are a phd student on stipend.

1. My professor will provide me stipend for the duration of my studies in saskatchewan which will also cover the admission fee, so if I want to apply through sds, do I need to get GIC? Because my PhD is on scholarship, and I could not find any thing about showing scholarship letter instead of GIC.

2. My husband is also planning to apply with me, for an Open work permit. How are the chances for him to obtain it together with me.

3. How can I show funds for him? And how much?

Any help and suggestions are highly welcomed.
Thank you

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
You can call and ask them if they have received the money. They don't send any acknowledgment emails. You will just receive the gic document.
I did i was on hold for about an hour i just hope i receive it soon

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
@alijumani did ur BIL got the passport back? what was the decision ?
When you apply online and they tell you to send your passport its only after the decision has been taken which means that if your application gets approved only then you will get the call to send the passport

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hi!
If someone has applied for Canadian study permit online under SDS then please guide me regarding the following;

1. In the Visa Guide related to Pakistan visa office (IMM 5483), it is written that Pakistanis need to provide Family info form (IMM 5707) but when I followed the online application process and answered all the questions to the questionnaire I reached at the doc upload portal where Family info form (IMM 5645) is required. What should I do?

2. In the optional documnet checklist there is a form (IMM 5257), application for temporary resident visa. Is it necessary to fill and upload that form?

3. In the Application for study permit form (IMM 1294), there is a field to give 10 year experience detail. I am fresh graduate, don't have any expereince. What should I write in that fields?

4. I have a debit master card from UBL bank. So can I pay application and biometric fees with that debit card? Or is only a credit card required?

I will be really grateful, if anyone could answer my queries.
Thanking in anticipation!
1) Family info form is available on the portal just download it like you downloaded the other forms from your account dashboard and just fill it nornally
2) yes you have to fill it, it says its optional but you have to fill it and upload it
3) write your educational background
4) credit card only accepted

Mubarak786

Oct 12, 2019
1) Family info form is available on the portal just download it like you downloaded the other forms from your account dashboard and just fill it nornally
2) yes you have to fill it, it says its optional but you have to fill it and upload it
3) write your educational background
4) credit card only accepted
Thank you so much for providing such a valuable feedback. I have just 2 more queries, will you please answer these.
1. In the "Application for study permit" form, in the field of "funds available for my stay", should I write 10,000 GIC amount? Or do I have to write more as my course is of 2 year duration and its total cost is $40,000 including tuition+room & board+other.

2. I have got LOA for Jan 2020 intake. But still I haven't paid GIC payment, which I'll pay within a week. So in that tight schedule, can I apply for Jan entry?OR Should I have to defer my intake?