Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Alright , thank you so much , you have been very helpful ,
And how to contact Asad sahab for assistance as you mentioned earlier in a post?
Your welcome

Habib Canadian bank +1 905 276 5300 ext: 303 this ext is for Syed Asad. You can even give him my reference he is my friend as well.

Rimshajameel001

Oct 31, 2019
Canada
Your welcome

Habib Canadian bank +1 905 276 5300 ext: 303 this ext is for Syed Asad. You can even give him my reference he is my friend as well.
Alright , today we went to bank, n they give us a form for students to send money abroad , in that form things are asked like 1) finances .. Source of remittance in Pakistan
2) address in foreign country
3) university letter showing break up of expenditure .
What I am supposed to answer of these questions ?
Can you help plz.

iq1993

Jan 19, 2017
So my GIC transaction is now processing lets hope for the best. People do we need a police certificate or letter for explaining who will be taking care of my accommodation and living expenses for sds?

zainjafri10

Jul 23, 2015
Applied: Oct. 22
Biometrics Request: Oct. 22
Biometrics Completed: Oct. 25th

Then I received these three emails from VFS Global:

1) Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2019-10-25 03:10:17 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

2) Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

3) Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxx has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2019-10-25 03:12:09 PM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

I received these emails on Oct. 25th and have not received anything since then. What does this mean? I have not submitted my passport to VFS Global yet and I applied online. Why am I receiving these updates?

Sarfraz snwar

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everyone!

I need your valuable input here.

My wife is going to apply for M.Ed (Master degree) and we will be going through SDS.

I and my 3 years old son will be accompanying her.

My questions are here

Is it possible to get GIC for family? If only for student then do we have to show funds in account for myself and my son?

What would be chances of visa when we can show solid ties with home country?

Thank you in advance!
I have the same case of yours and same situation only bit different of my wife course is MSC chemistry .
Also I need to know, how we can pay GIC via Alfalah bank ???? Guide me please if possible....even I have a joint account with my wife

Sarfraz snwar

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everyone!

My wife is going to apply for MSC in chemistry and we will be going through SDS.

I and my 1 years old daughter will be accompanying her.

My questions are here

Is it possible to get GIC for family? If only for student then do we have to show funds in account for myself and my son?
What is the payment methods of GIC through alfalah bank ???

Thank you in advance!

abbaswattoo

Oct 2, 2019
I have the same case of yours and same situation only bit different of my wife course is MSC chemistry .
Also I need to know, how we can pay GIC via Alfalah bank ???? Guide me please if possible....even I have a joint account with my wife

Good luck, we are applying for September session.

Scotia Bank is also offering individual certificate upto CAD 50000. You can avail this option it if it is accepted.

Ahmed161

Oct 24, 2019
I have sent payment to Scotia Bank yesterday and I am will be applying for Januay Intake.
How many days Scotia Bank takes?? Anyone who has got GIC from Scotia??
Am I late for Jan Intake?? Rest of my documents are complete,

asadz165

Jun 24, 2018
Hello everyone!

My wife is going to apply for MSC in chemistry and we will be going through SDS.

I and my 1 years old daughter will be accompanying her.

My questions are here

What is the payment methods of GIC through alfalah bank ???

Thank you in advance!
You don't need to show any funds if applying under SDS. I sent funds 10000 plus 4000 for my spouse. You can do the same.

asadz165

Jun 24, 2018
I have sent payment to Scotia Bank yesterday and I am will be applying for Januay Intake.
How many days Scotia Bank takes?? Anyone who has got GIC from Scotia??
Am I late for Jan Intake?? Rest of my documents are complete,
I just received my investment direction letter from scotia yesterday i.e. 8th Nov and I initiated the wire transfer on last thursday 31st Oct. Took me 6 business days to receive the letter so it should take you around a week too.

Ahmed161

Oct 24, 2019
I just received my investment direction letter from scotia yesterday i.e. 8th Nov and I initiated the wire transfer on last thursday 31st Oct. Took me 6 business days to receive the letter so it should take you around a week too.
Oh Great!
Investment direction letter is the GIC?

shakaib87

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
my brother in law applied online SDS

Applied on Oct 3
Received recent transcript request letter on Oct 4 submitted same day.
Medical passed Oct 4
Biometric update Oct 7
1st Ghost update Oct 11
2nd ghost update Oct 17
Eligibility review started on Oct 17
Correspondence letter on Oct 28
Passport request on Oct 29

good luck everyone!
Did u get the passport back? What was the decision ??

Ahmed161

Oct 24, 2019
I am filling up my visa application for SDS and I have few questions regarding it. ANyone who has already submitted application, Please guide.

1) The document checklist is not asking for educational transcripts. There is no place to upload it.
2) There's no place to upload Study Plan (SOP), Medical upfront, police certificate
3) It has only one tab to upload file in optional section as Client Information. It needs an explanation letter. what is that?
4) Family Information Form is necessary? It's stated as (if applicable) on website. and same question.. where to upload it?

Website states many requirements while in application there is no space. It will be really helpful if someone give me point to point answers :)