+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

asadz165

Jun 24, 2018
I am filling up my visa application for SDS and I have few questions regarding it. ANyone who has already submitted application, Please guide.

1) The document checklist is not asking for educational transcripts. There is no place to upload it.
2) There's no place to upload Study Plan (SOP), Medical upfront, police certificate
3) It has only one tab to upload file in optional section as Client Information. It needs an explanation letter. what is that?
4) Family Information Form is necessary? It's stated as (if applicable) on website. and same question.. where to upload it?

Website states many requirements while in application there is no space. It will be really helpful if someone give me point to point answers :)
You need to change your answers to the questionnaire.
Go through this thread you will find similar questions that have been answered.

Asad_rauf06

Nov 8, 2019
I've got admission in International business in Seneca college for January 2020 intake.
Is there any student going to Seneca for January intake 2020?

maccy81

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Done already
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
20-05-10 (dated April 19, 2010) & 27-12-10 (Child)
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
Waived (I guess)
Passport Req..
03-07-11
Hi all,

My brother is applying for student visa from Pakistan under SDS. I have a couple of questions if someone can please help:

1) Do we have to submit the study plan (1 one page document requiring to answer few questions)
2) Are GIC & 1 year tution fee sufficient or do we have to provide copies of bank statements.
3) Do we have to submit the police certificates

Kindly provide a response

Thanks

Rimshajameel001

Oct 31, 2019
Canada
I just received my investment direction letter from scotia yesterday i.e. 8th Nov and I initiated the wire transfer on last thursday 31st Oct. Took me 6 business days to receive the letter so it should take you around a week too.
Hi I'm preparing to send money for gic, today we went to bank, n they give us a form for students to send money abroad , in that form things are asked like 1) finances .. Source of remittance in Pakistan
2) address in foreign country
3) university letter showing break up of expenditure .
What I am supposed to answer of these questions ?
Can you help plz.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hi all,

My brother is applying for student visa from Pakistan under SDS. I have a couple of questions if someone can please help:

1) Do we have to submit the study plan (1 one page document requiring to answer few questions)
2) Are GIC & 1 year tution fee sufficient or do we have to provide copies of bank statements.
3) Do we have to submit the police certificates

Kindly provide a response

Thanks
1) yes write a sop and upload in client information section

2) gic and proof of one year tuition fee paid are enough

3) it didn’t however we put in write under the sop and attached it to client information section

Ahmed161

Oct 24, 2019
Hi I'm preparing to send money for gic, today we went to bank, n they give us a form for students to send money abroad , in that form things are asked like 1) finances .. Source of remittance in Pakistan
Can you help plz.

Open up a USD account and then transfer funds.

asadz165

Jun 24, 2018
Can you help plz.
My bank did not ask me for any documents... except for admission letter. They usually don't ask for such details when you have a FCY account.
You can explain to them that this is not tuition fee but living expenses and they have to treat it like a normal remittance.

asadz165

Jun 24, 2018
I am applying for my spouse OWP as well. Under the supporting documents tab, there is this "Purpose of Travel - Other (required)" tab

"You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit.

Examples of what you can provide as proof:

A scanned copy of:

• Your flight ticket departing Canada,
  • Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
  • Proof of a medical appointment."
I need help in this regard. Can I purchase a return ticket without visa? I find it irrational to buy a ticket without visa. What else can I do/attach in order to prove this?

SehrishBabar

Nov 13, 2019
Hi, I need help regarding GIC. I received my LOA from University Canada West Vancouver, for my MBA. I filled an only application for scotiabank but didnt get any response. Yesterday i called them and they said there is some technical issue with the applications process so it will take time. Is there any other bank as for Habib canadian bank there is no branch of it in vancouver.
Kindly guide me all my documentation is ready just stuck with GIC

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Can anyone tell me if scotia bank will send a letter confirming that the money has been received by them? Or will they just directly send the GIC?