+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

strong_coder

Jan 23, 2020
I have ordered a hard copy of my WES Report under international express method and after a day the status says WES has sent copies of evaluation report to recipient . but there is no Tracking Number any where i search in my profile.
can u plz tell me how can i fin my track number
You have to call WES and ask them to share the tracking id.

Reactions: Arash.g

Tinamadan

Apr 23, 2018
hi

I am also in same boat status get opn old and then progress same as many time , so can u plz provide me the mail format so that i can also able to get clear from Wes

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Can somebody provide details of good 3rd party agency in India who can coordinate with University and send transcripts in a quick manner? I cannot come to India and do it

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Looped you in! Check CanadaVisaforum only sporadically so I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you :(
Hi Nishika could you please tell me what was your WES evaluation report for your masters degree did they give you masters equivalence??
Your time and help will be highly appreciated

JoaneAndrew

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,
I am also stuck in "on hold" status from last 3 months. I have done bachelor and masters from different universities. I sent one of my friend to Barkatullah University in Bhopal to check if they have received any mail from WES and found out that they have received the mail from WES. Now my University wants me to pay verification fees so that they can verify the documents and then again pay postal charges so that they can send documents back to WES. Is it the correct process? I thought University just have to respond to the email and confirm the authenticity of the documents which were sealed and sent by University earlier?
Hey can you update on your process? Did BU sent electronic transcripts to wes or not?

Gisjul

Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
WES ECA gave me 4 years bachelors degree equivalency for my 3 year integrated BCom degree from Mumbai University.
Please suggest whether I choose 2 or more degree/certificate or just normal 3 year degree?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hello everyone,
WES ECA gave me 4 years bachelors degree equivalency for my 3 year integrated BCom degree from Mumbai University.
Please suggest whether I choose 2 or more degree/certificate or just normal 3 year degree?
It will still be considered as one bachelors degree. What it simply means is, your degree is worth 4 years of study in Canadian equivalency.

Reactions: Gisjul

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Can somebody provide details of good 3rd party agency in India who can coordinate with University and send transcripts in a quick manner? I cannot come to India and do it
You can try 91 6284 220 306 or knowyourplaces1 on Gmail dot com They help me sort my revalidation.

Gkapoor875

Feb 10, 2021
Looped you in :) Hope it helps!
Hey nishika, could you please help me out by sharing the format that what is 10 digit code or where it is mentioned so i ask my institution to copy that. Actually they responded to the secondary verification but today again they put the status on hold may be this is the reason (code) because my institution received the courier from wes and they responded to that same, but again got stuck