+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

sanjunairb

Nov 13, 2019
My application is on hold with the message - "This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to ********. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution."

Is an email response to the inquiry email to my university enough for my application to be processed again? A standard post to my university and response back will take a lot of time, at least 2 months.. Will they consider an email reply as verification confirmation?

The university is asking 100USD for re-verification of the documents that they sent!!! What a scam all around..

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
My application is on hold with the message - "This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to ********. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution."

Is an email response to the inquiry email to my university enough for my application to be processed again? A standard post to my university and response back will take a lot of time, at least 2 months.. Will they consider an email reply as verification confirmation?

The university is asking 100USD for re-verification of the documents that they sent!!! What a scam all around..
Yes an email reply from your university is sufficient, they should have received the instructions for it.

As for the fee, it depends on your university. Mine was ~10USD

Reactions: sanjunairb

Simmygrover

Feb 6, 2020
Hi Guys,

Anyone from YMCA univ, faridabad who is facing similar issues. Will be great if anyone can connect on the same or direct someone who is in similar situation.
Hi,
I am stuck in the same loop, wes verification form ymca faridabad. Has your verification done, if yes, please help.

University has send multiple replies to WES but my case is still on hold.

nidhigupta

Feb 21, 2020
i am getting the same response of re verification,i ask WES for tracking number of courier but did not get any reply from WES .please let me know how i can track my courier ..WES just respond me that they have send the document to the respective university but not giving any tracking number

strong_coder

Jan 23, 2020
i am getting the same response of re verification,i ask WES for tracking number of courier but did not get any reply from WES .please let me know how i can track my courier ..WES just respond me that they have send the document to the respective university but not giving any tracking number
Call up and ask them the tracking Id from the call centre representatives. Or post this query on their social media handle like twitter.

Sambrama

Feb 27, 2020
Hello friends

I have a query,I did my trascript from VTU and they had send the trascript directly to WES. On 24 February the tracking is showing item delivery confirmed. But still WES status is showing ON HOLD. Even if I try to track through Wes it tells the package has not yet received. Kindly tell me the issues or the step involved.

premforca

Jan 8, 2020
Guys anybody who has got secondary verification mail from WES for BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY or someone who has successfully finished their secondary verification from this university please reply, i need some advice on the re-verification process.
Can you share the details. Since WES sent my document for re-verification process to BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY. It will be really helpful if you could share the details. Do we need to pay extra in university?

premforca

Jan 8, 2020
Guys anybody who has got secondary verification mail from WES for BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY or someone who has successfully finished their secondary verification from this university please reply, i need some advice on the re-verification process.
Hi, may I know how you handled it. Since for me WES sent secondary verification to BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY. It will be really helpful if you could share me the details. Do we need to pay any fee in the university for the secondary verification?

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
At the onset I wish to express my gratitude to @ans234, @Nishika22 and @Jaywalker simply for the commendable job you guys are doing, helping aspirants like us.
Now, to my specific case here, the timelines are as under:

1. WES application submitted: June 15th, 2018
2. Documents received: June 22nd 2018
3. Status changed to "in progress" : June 24th 2018
4. Status changed from "in progress" to "on hold": July 15th 2018 (that was pending for the verification of MBA degree from MDU)

**after many attempts at MDU and finally succeeding to getting through to the right person and having me send the e-mail**
5. Status changed from "On hold" to "In progress": July 24th" 2018 (lost one month in the whole process) :mad:

Now all the documents have been accepted (including the bachelors and masters) and the report is due on August 14th 2018.

I am eagerly waiting for the WES report to come out (sitting on a CRS of 478 here) so that I can complete my EE profile.
I don't want to miss out on the next draw, so is it advisable that I contact WES again through their 'Contact Us' link on their website?
Will my poking make them fed up and it might potentially screw up my case?

Awaiting your guidance.

P.S. I am very much thorough with the verification process at MDU, anybody who needs help, I'll be very happy to help.:)

Best,
Mayank

Hi Mayank,

I am stuck in the ECA process since Sep'19. Now my application is on hold due to pending verification of MBA degree and transcripts from MDU Rohtak (IMSAR). Whom should I contact in MDU, Rohtak who can assist with e-mail verification? Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
You can ask WES to send the documents to your university using a courier, will cost you CAD 85. You will get a tracking number with it.
I had done that. Fortunately, my university received the documents 2 days after I requested this service from the first mail and had to cancel that courier option.

This is from the WES FAQ:

"WES sends documents for secondary verification to the appropriate designated official at each institution. Your intervention is generally not required in this transaction. When our evaluators determine that verification is necessary in order to proceed with a report, they send emails and posted letters to the appropriate institutions. Our evaluators wait for the response. If they do not receive a response after seven business weeks, they will follow up with your institution.

If you would like to order international courier services, which includes a tracking number and faster delivery for your verification request, please contact our Customer Service team. "
I have ordered a hard copy of my WES Report under international express method and after a day the status says WES has sent copies of evaluation report to recipient . but there is no Tracking Number any where i search in my profile.
can u plz tell me how can i fin my track number