+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi, sorry but since the response from my institute was confidential so I am not privy to the format. I only later learnt that my institute had even responded. But WES might have communicated the shortcoming to your university themselves, If not then send WES a message and reach them on call too. They usually are understanding and helpful. In any case ask your university to make their response as airtight as possible, with all the possible attestations. Reach the highest authorities (Registrar/Dean Academic) for help, regular clerks wont take your issue seriously. And ask Your university to respond from only the mail ID to which WS had sent the communication. Best of Luck
Thank you. That's done. Now the status is AGAIN in progess - documents under review. Were you in this stage and how long has it taken for it to become Evaluation in progress?

can_2019

Oct 19, 2018
Hi Guys
Can anyone help my institute is saying it hasn't received any verification email from WES. Its been a month now since I received communication from WES regarding verification email being sent to institute. What should I do ? Is it possible WES might not have sent any email to institute ?

jn1234

Nov 14, 2018
FYI.
WES has changed its process for India, they are no longer accepting transcripts or documents from students/applicants. On 1st December 2018, they implemented few changes and now they want transcripts and documents to be sent directly by Institutions or Universities.

https://www.wes.org/help#/path/Credential-Evaluation/1200364261/Document-Requirements-for-India.htm

https://imgur.com/a/vy3qpwO
Thanks for the heads up @Rangrez. Appreciate it. Would you happen to know if this means that "Academic Record Request Form" is compulsory?

Nov 30, 2018
Today i spoke with CustomerCare and they mentioned that there will be an update on my case. Wish and hope there is a positive update ( Evaluation completed ) . Will post you the update ..

phphafij

Nov 7, 2018
IMO it's a free tool just to check or create an account and check. Don't pay anything. I did the same thing for my degrees.
I have tried again. Actually there is no option called Bangladesh under the 'Country of Education'.
Btw, thanks a lot for your help.
Recently, I have seen few Bangladeshi people's WES assessment report where WES assessed their universities as non-recognized.
I am from International University of Business Agriculture and Technology (IUBAT), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
I am too worried with my university's recognition by WES. That's why, asking here if anyone can help...