+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I have tried again. Actually there is no option called Bangladesh under the 'Country of Education'.
Btw, thanks a lot for your help.
Recently, I have seen few Bangladeshi people's WES assessment report where WES assessed their universities as non-recognized.
I am from International University of Business Agriculture and Technology (IUBAT), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
I am too worried with my university's recognition by WES. That's why, asking here if anyone can help...
There are other organizations which are approved. Try to google ECA and the name of your university.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

KritikaP1689

Oct 18, 2018
To quote a request by @NPN, shared in a private conversation:

Does anyone have the contact details of following university where I can follow up with them:
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi (GGSIPU)
Delhi University North Campus
Chaudhry Charan Singh University (CCS)
Unquote

@mittali.rustagi , @Sumeet36 or @Mkface03 - Could any of you help with DU, North Campus contact details?

For the rest (GGSIPU and CCS), request the relevant forum members to assist. Thanks! :)

@NPN - Not sure if your process went ahead , but looping you in a conversation for IP university. It might help you.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-assessment-status-on-hold-documents-from-ip-university.591358/

Phone Number if you want to contact the examination center, GGSIP University -01125302267

Reactions: Nishika22

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello! My status has been on hold. When my university responded to the verification request, it turned into - IN PROGRESS - WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR DOCUMENTS. After a few days, it was updated again - IN PROGRESS - WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR DOCUMENTS. Is this ok?Why are they udating the same status twice? Anyone who is in the same situation?

Nov 30, 2018
Hello! My status has been on hold. When my university responded to the verification request, it turned into - IN PROGRESS - WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR DOCUMENTS. After a few days, it was updated again - IN PROGRESS - WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR DOCUMENTS. Is this ok?Why are they udating the same status twice? Anyone who is in the same situation?
Its quite normal case. It has happened to me as well .

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Status of my application changed yesterday from On Hold to
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Fingers crossed.:p:p

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Please, is there anyone who is on hold for the second time? What am I supposed to do? They are asking a written response, even though my university responded them by mail and by fax. Please, anyone who did the secondary verification?