+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

disappointed_87

Dec 28, 2018
Seniors, I have a very bad year going on and need your advice here.. Here is the long story..

Did masters correspondence from UGC submitted to WES... Transcripts generated and sent from uni..
WES received and sent docs back to uni for another verification
WES said that they received docs via email from uni on Diwali day when uni was closed..
Checked with uni they said they haven't sent any docs and will send it by next week.
Wes in the meantime closed account stating forgery NOV 13th generated a letter
On Nov 25th, WES received docs from university and received an email from WES DEC 7, stating they are going to send docs back to uni
on Dec 8 received email your docs are under review
Yesterday received docs are not authentic.

I am in position of disarray here because when i contact my university they didn't receive anything from wes after dec 7 and wes is SO RUDE with me over the phone and simply saying they checked everything and won't be able to reopen this account and do not apply again with same docs.

Seniors please guide me what would be the next step. I am thinking of filing police complaint but that is only for university. University is still sending the docs. Should I approach CES IRCCA for evaluation? Kindly guide me. Is wes sharing information with CES? Will CES will also not check details and reply rudely like WES? Or should I not even do ECA and use my wife as primary applicant because with her education and mine and her IELTS our score is around 455. Kindly guide me. I do not want to get banned for STUPIDNESS OF WES AND UNIVERSITY. Please help. I am from India

Feeling helpless

pramodnair82

Oct 27, 2018
Seniors, I have a very bad year going on and need your advice here.. Here is the long story..

Did masters correspondence from UGC submitted to WES... Transcripts generated and sent from uni..
WES received and sent docs back to uni for another verification
WES said that they received docs via email from uni on Diwali day when uni was closed..
Checked with uni they said they haven't sent any docs and will send it by next week.
Wes in the meantime closed account stating forgery NOV 13th generated a letter
On Nov 25th, WES received docs from university and received an email from WES DEC 7, stating they are going to send docs back to uni
on Dec 8 received email your docs are under review
Yesterday received docs are not authentic.

I am in position of disarray here because when i contact my university they didn't receive anything from wes after dec 7 and wes is SO RUDE with me over the phone and simply saying they checked everything and won't be able to reopen this account and do not apply again with same docs.

Seniors please guide me what would be the next step. I am thinking of filing police complaint but that is only for university. University is still sending the docs. Should I approach CES IRCCA for evaluation? Kindly guide me. Is wes sharing information with CES? Will CES will also not check details and reply rudely like WES? Or should I not even do ECA and use my wife as primary applicant because with her education and mine and her IELTS our score is around 455. Kindly guide me. I do not want to get banned for STUPIDNESS OF WES AND UNIVERSITY. Please help. I am from India

Feeling helpless
Sorry to hear about your case. Don't think that WES will share with CES based on their policy below. Asking your wife to be the primary applicant seems to be the right move.

• Forged/altered documents: If it has been determined that any document submitted has been altered, forged, or tampered with, WES reserves the right to cancel the application without notice to the applicant. Upon cancellation, the documents in question, including originals, shall become the property of WES and no evaluation report will be prepared. All recipients indicated on the application form and other appropriate authorities will be notified. The application fee will not be refunded.

disappointed_87

Dec 28, 2018
Sorry to hear about your case. Don't think that WES will share with CES based on their policy below. Asking your wife to be the primary applicant seems to be the right move.

• Forged/altered documents: If it has been determined that any document submitted has been altered, forged, or tampered with, WES reserves the right to cancel the application without notice to the applicant. Upon cancellation, the documents in question, including originals, shall become the property of WES and no evaluation report will be prepared. All recipients indicated on the application form and other appropriate authorities will be notified. The application fee will not be refunded.
Thank you sir! But please guide me what will you do in my case? Should I lodge police complaint against University who is saying they never sent docs to wes for verification in diwali date and sent docs again which wes received on Nov 25. My problem is Wes customer service both verbally and in written not mentioning regarding that they received docs again after Dec 7 or not. They said they will not reopen file period. Sir, should i consider my 3 years as waste of time and be helpless. Do you think I should apply through university to CES or just keep my wife as primary applicant? What if wes reports to canada immigration department. Though I am not going use points for education but do visa officers keep a check of those of secondary application why he is not using his education degrees?

pramodnair82

Oct 27, 2018
Thank you sir! But please guide me what will you do in my case? Should I lodge police complaint against University who is saying they never sent docs to wes for verification in diwali date and sent docs again which wes received on Nov 25. My problem is Wes customer service both verbally and in written not mentioning regarding that they received docs again after Dec 7 or not. They said they will not reopen file period. Sir, should i consider my 3 years as waste of time and be helpless. Do you think I should apply through university to CES or just keep my wife as primary applicant? What if wes reports to canada immigration department. Though I am not going use points for education but do visa officers keep a check of those of secondary application why he is not using his education degrees?
Interested to hear why you think a police complaint should be filed against the University. From what you have said it appears University has sent the required documents.

Also, from your post it also appears University is more responsive to you than WES. Have you visited the University and asked them to show their email communication with WES?

disappointed_87

Dec 28, 2018
Yes, Wes sent them 2 letters. I even paid wes for additional money to sent docs through courier. As per University they never reply to any emails and sent documents via mail which WES received on Nov 25. And yes, I did visited university and they give me tracking number as well which I shared with WES. I am just thrashed here with the fact that the WES is not telling me the source from where they received that email etc.

Yesterday, I called wes and supervisor hanged up phone on me. Should I approach another authority for ECA? They even took 668 CAD from me. One for graduation degree which they also cancelled. There is no Right to Information I guess in states. Please guide me should I keep my mouth shut and go with my wife route or approach CES for ECA?

pramodnair82

Oct 27, 2018
Yes, Wes sent them 2 letters. I even paid wes for additional money to sent docs through courier. As per University they never reply to any emails and sent documents via mail which WES received on Nov 25. And yes, I did visited university and they give me tracking number as well which I shared with WES. I am just thrashed here with the fact that the WES is not telling me the source from where they received that email etc.

Yesterday, I called wes and supervisor hanged up phone on me. Should I approach another authority for ECA? They even took 668 CAD from me. One for graduation degree which they also cancelled. There is no Right to Information I guess in states. Please guide me should I keep my mouth shut and go with my wife route or approach CES for ECA?
What did the University send them? Same set of documents that was sent before? Do you also have a copy of those? Including what WES sent to UGC?

Why was your graduation cancelled by WES? Was it the same University as well?

And do you mean WES United States when you mentioned "no RTI in states"?

Not sure if you can do much beyond posting your experience about UGC and WES on forums. May be try to ask WES on twitter handle - Take a look at WES Canada (@WESCanada): https://twitter.com/WESCanada?s=09

You can keep trying for yourself using another agency while also in parallel applying ECA for your wife.

disappointed_87

Dec 28, 2018
What did the University send them? Same set of documents that was sent before? Do you also have a copy of those? Including what WES sent to UGC?

Why was your graduation cancelled by WES? Was it the same University as well?

And do you mean WES United States when you mentioned "no RTI in states"?

Not sure if you can do much beyond posting your experience about UGC and WES on forums. May be try to ask WES on twitter handle - Take a look at WES Canada (@WESCanada): https://twitter.com/WESCanada?s=09

You can keep trying for yourself using another agency while also in parallel applying ECA for your wife.
Sir, University just showed me 2 letters and they said they are making it positive and sending it back to WES. They did their part. Until and unless WES helped me in rectifying the situation no one can help me here I guess. And yes, Graduation was done earlier and Masters was an upgrade. I paid WES 2 times when they closed they account they cancelled both. Please never use WES. Do you have any information about CES? My wife ECA has been completed already and we are sitting at 455. I was worried that what is point of me going to canada without having ECA as I will not get jobs there. Very disappointed.

pramodnair82

Oct 27, 2018
I see. Unfortunately no experience on CES. But lately as WES had made it difficult with more stringent rules for India, many are considering other options and rightfully so as WES is no longer the fastest means of getting ECA done if its going to go through these loops. Good luck for your CES evaluation. Keep us posted on how that goes. Thanks

dhc

Dec 15, 2018
I see. Unfortunately no experience on CES. But lately as WES had made it difficult with more stringent rules for India, many are considering other options and rightfully so as WES is no longer the fastest means of getting ECA done if its going to go through these loops. Good luck for your CES evaluation. Keep us posted on how that goes. Thanks
All recipients indicated on the application form and other appropriate authorities will be notified.

this clause, appropriate authorities, does it refer to IRCC?

pramodnair82

Oct 27, 2018
All recipients indicated on the application form and other appropriate authorities will be notified.

this clause, appropriate authorities, does it refer to IRCC?
Pure speculation, but I would assume that may be the case based on this link - https://www.wes.org/ca/terms-and-conditions-ircc/

By purchasing an ECA, you are agreeing to the following:

• I hereby authorize WES to share my personal information, Educational Credential Assessment Report, and enclosed documents with IRCC for the purpose of applying for Canadian immigration under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
  • I understand that the information shared by WES with IRCC will be stored in Personal Information Banks (PPU 042 entitled Immigrant Case File and PPU 053 entitled Permanent Resident Data System).
  • The information may be shared with other Canadian government institutions such as the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), and foreign governments in accordance with subsection 8(2) of the Privacy Act.
  • It may also be disclosed to foreign governments, law enforcement bodies, and detaining authorities with respect to the administration and enforcement of immigration legislation where such sharing of information may not put the individual and or his/her family at risk.
  • Information may also be systematically validated by other Canadian government institutions under the terms of an agreement or arrangement for the purposes of validating status and identity to administer their programs.
  • Under the provisions of the Privacy Act and the Access to Information Act, individuals have the right to protection of and access to their personal information.
  • Details on these matters are available at the Infosource website and are also available at public libraries across Canada

dhc

Dec 15, 2018
Pure speculation, but I would assume that may be the case based on this link - https://www.wes.org/ca/terms-and-conditions-ircc/

By purchasing an ECA, you are agreeing to the following:

• I hereby authorize WES to share my personal information, Educational Credential Assessment Report, and enclosed documents with IRCC for the purpose of applying for Canadian immigration under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
  • I understand that the information shared by WES with IRCC will be stored in Personal Information Banks (PPU 042 entitled Immigrant Case File and PPU 053 entitled Permanent Resident Data System).
  • The information may be shared with other Canadian government institutions such as the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), and foreign governments in accordance with subsection 8(2) of the Privacy Act.
  • It may also be disclosed to foreign governments, law enforcement bodies, and detaining authorities with respect to the administration and enforcement of immigration legislation where such sharing of information may not put the individual and or his/her family at risk.
  • Information may also be systematically validated by other Canadian government institutions under the terms of an agreement or arrangement for the purposes of validating status and identity to administer their programs.
  • Under the provisions of the Privacy Act and the Access to Information Act, individuals have the right to protection of and access to their personal information.
  • Details on these matters are available at the Infosource website and are also available at public libraries across Canada
:-/

suhail669

Dec 31, 2018
Hi,
Any one from Osmania University Hyderabad, whose WES status went on hold for verification?? Please let me know..my status went on hold on 20th Nov and Osmania University claims that they did not receive any email or hard copy till date.
Hi, I applied to WES on 19/09 still my status on hold. Can you please give me the details to whom you're contacting in Osmania university. Appreciate your help and support.

Venala

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, I applied to WES on 19/09 still my status on hold. Can you please give me the details to whom you're contacting in Osmania university. Appreciate your help and support.
Hi I am trying to contact controller of examinations.. on which date your status went on hold?