+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

mechingineer

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Please, is there anyone who is on hold for the second time? What am I supposed to do? They are asking a written response, even though my university responded them by mail and by fax. Please, anyone who did the secondary verification?
My account went on hold for the second time. As per WES, the format my university used to reply was incorrect. Now I am requesting my university to reply in the correct format. That's what we can do.

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
My account went on hold for the second time. As per WES, the format my university used to reply was incorrect. Now I am requesting my university to reply in the correct format. That's what we can do.
Thank you. But what format is acceptable? Please, give me some input or send it as a private message, so I can ask my university to respond in the same way. Thanks.

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello! Is there anybody who was put 'on hold' twice? What am I supposed to do? My university responded to their verification request again (confirming the authencity of documents for the second time). Is there anything we can do differently when we get second verification request? What do they actually want? Please, is there anyone who experienced this?

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Is there anyone whose provisional degree expired while WES was processing documents? This is what happened to me. Now I received my diploma (22 December) and I don't know if my university can send it by fax to WES. My account is on hold and my university will respond to the verification request. Maybe they can attach the copy of my diploma to their response to WES. Anyone with similar experience?

pramodnair82

Oct 27, 2018
Hi, the status on my WES account is on hold. Both my degrees Bachelor's and Master's are awarded by the University of Mumbai. Since 11-Sept-2018, the status has been on hold because a verification request has been sent to the University of Mumbai for my Master's degree. The Bachelor's degree got accepted. Does anyone know who can one check with for the verification bit at the University of Mumbai? Also which campus Kalina or Fort? Do they reply to emails at all? Please suggest solutions. My application has been under review since July 2018.
Did Mumbai University finally respond to WES on their own or you had to intervene?

Bittu.C.1980

Dec 22, 2018
Hi All,
Please find the given below status of my application.
Transcripts documents sent - 29/11/2018
Documents delivered - 03/12/2018
Documents received and under review - 05/12/2018
Next update (under review again) - 07/12/2018
Next update (under review again) - 10/12/2018

Approx. 20 days has been crossed but they did not raised request for University verification in my case.
could you please let me know the University Verification is mandatory in each case or it can be proceed without varification. Can they raise varification request in my case after 20 days? Kindly confirm.

After 10th December to till now i don't have any update from WES.

Nov 30, 2018
Hi All,
Please find the given below status of my application.
Transcripts documents sent - 29/11/2018
Documents delivered - 03/12/2018
Documents received and under review - 05/12/2018
Next update (under review again) - 07/12/2018
Next update (under review again) - 10/12/2018

Approx. 20 days has been crossed but they did not raised request for University verification in my case.
could you please let me know the University Verification is mandatory in each case or it can be proceed without varification. Can they raise varification request in my case after 20 days? Kindly confirm.

After 10th December to till now i don't have any update from WES.

Below is my case:
Transcripts documents sent - 23/11/2018
Documents delivered - 26/11/2018
Documents received and under review - 29/11/2018
Next update (under review again) - 05/12/2018
Not sure whats happening at their end...

Reactions: Bittu.C.1980
Dec 27, 2018
Hi all,

1. Created WES profile (payment made and Reference number received) on 15th December - Status on hold
2. Sent the copies of degree certificates on 17th December - Status on hold
3. WES received the copies of Degree certificates on 19th December - Status on hold
4. Till date - Status on hold

Does it take so long to update the status from Hold to In progress?

Is this normal?

Regards
Goutam

RahulB85

Dec 27, 2018
Hi everyone,
is there any dentist here from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka.My main concern is same as the others about re-verification procedure that WES has started now. According to them they have put my STATUS : ON HOLD for verification and when i contacted RGUHS they simply said that they dont correspond through e-mail and have to have hard copies of my documents.After going through a lot of hassle i got to contact a lady dealing in transcripts and she said that i have to fill an online form for verification purpose and pay the fees amounting to 4000 rs, which i did and send to my senior for submission. She simply took the receipt and said him to come after 15 days and collect a form that has to be sent to W E S. My question is will wes accept that form as they require verification for my degree as well as marksheets and do we need to send that form from bangalore only where Rguhs is located or can i send from Delhi where im residing at the moment.. Help will highly be appreciated as this situation has already took almost 2 months of my time

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello! Finally, after being on hold twice, my status changed to In progress-We are reviewing your evaluation report!! How much time should it take from this stage to the completion? Thank you!

RahulB85

Dec 27, 2018
Hello! Finally, after being on hold twice, my status changed to In progress-We are reviewing your evaluation report!! How much time should it take from this stage to the completion? Thank you!
good to hear that.. all the best. can u tell what u did when it came for the second time i mean what rectifications did u make.. im curious about what will happen for my evaluation

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
good to hear that.. all the best. can u tell what u did when it came for the second time i mean what rectifications did u make.. im curious about what will happen for my evaluation
My university responded once more to their verification request by e-mail and by fax. That was all we did after being on hold for the second time.