+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi everyone! Is there anyone whose status changed from on hold to in progress these days? My university sent the verification twice by e-mail and once by fax. Now I'm waiting to get some news. Anyone who managed to finish this process lately?
Nishika 22 Thank you once more for your help!

Kriya1286

Dec 12, 2018
Hi everyone! Is there anyone whose status changed from on hold to in progress these days? My university sent the verification twice by e-mail and once by fax. Now I'm waiting to get some news. Anyone who managed to finish this process lately?
Nishika 22 Thank you once more for your help!
@marijaenglishteacher can you please share what @Nishika22 did. I am stuck between university and wes:(

Nov 30, 2018
Friends, Is there anyone who rdocuments have been received by WES on or after NOV 29th and the status has changed from " We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). " to the NEXT STAGE ( either documents accepted or hold or verififcation ,etc...) status.

mechingineer

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
@Santoshlucknowuptu @rocker086 any update on the secondary verification process from UPTU?

They sent my email and my status was changed to In-Progress from On hold on 7th December. On 11th December, they again changed it to On hold stating that the university did not send correct information in the email.

What about you guys ??

Venala

Dec 4, 2018
Hi,
Any one from Osmania University Hyderabad, whose WES status went on hold for verification?? Please let me know..my status went on hold on 20th Nov and Osmania University claims that they did not receive any email or hard copy till date.

Nov 30, 2018
Hi,
Any one from Osmania University Hyderabad, whose WES status went on hold for verification?? Please let me know..my status went on hold on 20th Nov and Osmania University claims that they did not receive any email or hard copy till date.
Is it after the documents were accepted or during evaluation phase?

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi everybody! My status was on hold and after my university sent the verification for the second time, last night the status changed to - In progress - We received your documents. We are reviewing your documents. How much time will it take them to get to the next stage? Evaluation in progress or something...

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
Hi @Nishika22 ,Thank you so much for your inputs. I will take a note of your points. However, I doubt that VTU (my alumni university) will take initiative on behalf of their ex-students and they willingly send the transcripts along with degree certificate directly to WES..

Nevertheless, will approach VTU if they can do it on their own.
After 2 days status changed to evaluation in process in my case

Alex-Ander

Dec 12, 2018
Hi evevryone, I am new here.
my IETLS result is out, scored an average band of 7. I really dont know what to do next... so many information flying around. Hoping i can find the right info here. Thanks

Nov 30, 2018
Can the status change directly from "We are reviewing your document(s)." to Evaluation completed ? I spoke to Customercare and they mentioned that my Evalution will be completed by Dec19th . {FYI, my documents were recived by WES on Nov 29th } Can i trust them?

Nov 30, 2018
Below is the status displayed on my account page.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 12/5/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Can the status change directly from "We are reviewing your document(s)." to Evaluation completed ? I spoke to Customercare and they mentioned that my Evalution will be completed by Dec19th . {FYI, my documents were recived by WES on Nov 29th } Can i trust them?