+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

soumya2020

Nov 29, 2018
Sorry, I didnt get your question - What do you mean?
@tintin2018 initially when we send the degree and transcript along with the application form, the university fills out a part of the application form of wes. Was the email id mentioned by your university that of your registrar( in whose email the request for verification of documents sent)?

ankit0912

Nov 1, 2018
I did not any mails from WES about second verification but my WES account mentions that they have asked my university for second verification. I need to check with my university and my wife's university if they received the mails or not.

@Nishika22 Could you also kindly loop me in where the sample verification mail and the response is provided

Reactions: Nishika22

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
I did not any mails from WES about second verification but my WES account mentions that they have asked my university for second verification. I need to check with my university and my wife's university if they received the mails or not.

@Nishika22 Could you also kindly loop me in where the sample verification mail and the response is provided
Done @ankit0912 :) Hope it helps...

Dec 1, 2018
Hi,

Has ayone got verifications done from UPTU (Now AKTU) . My MBA degree and transcripts has been sent to them by WES, but I am not sure if the university is responsive enough. I tried to contact the university by email and phone several times but there is no response. If someone has been in the same situation with AKTU, please help how to proceed further.
Hi Muzammil,
Iam in a similar situation..
Can you please guide,what are the steps to be taken for quick turn around.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Ruhu

Nov 1, 2018
Hi there ..try to contact any one from examination department on this number 0522 2336805.u hv to ring almost 10 times continously ..call them after 3 o clock ..explain your problem ..if the clerk is in a gud mood may b he can transfer your cal to someone who is in wes process..hope it will help.

rocker086

Nov 29, 2018
Prof. Vinay Kumar Pathak Vice Chancellor vc@aktu.ac.in
Shri Narendra Chaubey Finance Officer fo@aktu.ac.in
Shri Nand Lal Singh Registrar registrar@aktu.ac.in
Prof. Rajeev Kumar Controller of Examination coe@aktu.ac.in
Dr. Anurag Tripathi Additional Controller of Examination acoe@aktu.ac.in
Shri Rakesh Paijwar Joint Controller of Examination jcoe@aktu.ac.in
Dr. Sudhir Singh Soam Deputy Controller of Examination dcoe-a@aktu.ac.in
Dr. Rajiv K. Singh Deputy Registrar dr@aktu.ac.in
Shri Brajesh Kumar Goswamy Finance & Account Officer ao@aktu.ac.in
Is anyone responsed to your email?
I have marked an email last week to 'Registrar & Deputy Registrar' but no has responsed yet.

rocker086

Nov 29, 2018
Hi there ..try to contact any one from examination department on this number 0522 2336805.u hv to ring almost 10 times continously ..call them after 3 o clock ..explain your problem ..if the clerk is in a gud mood may b he can transfer your cal to someone who is in wes process..hope it will help.
Hey @Ruhu,
Thank you!

I am going to call on the metioned number today. In your case, did they confirmed that they have your WES secondary verification request and what's next they are going to do?

Ruhu

Nov 1, 2018
Hey @Ruhu,
Thank you!

I am going to call on the metioned number today. In your case, did they confirmed that they have your WES secondary verification request and what's next they are going to do?
Yes they did.they will ask your information your roll no year of passing etc.

mechingineer

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
I tried calling this number like say 100 times. All what I hear is, this number is busy or sometimes it even rings but no one picks. Did you manage this thing through phone itself or you had to go to university to get this done ?

Dec 1, 2018
Hi mechingineer,
Same experience here.
Tried calling them throuhout the day,but no response.
Apparently,this is the number mentioned on AKTU website under "Student Grivence Number".

I think the only way is to visit their Jankipuram office.

mechingineer

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi mechingineer,
Same experience here.
Tried calling them throuhout the day,but no response.
Apparently,this is the number mentioned on AKTU website under "Student Grivence Number".

I think the only way is to visit their Jankipuram office.
After calling them for over 200 times, finally they picked my call. The clerk on that side listened to me patiently and recorded my information like Name, Roll Number, Phone Number.
He told me the lady (Preeti) responsible for WES related stuff is on an off today. He also mentioned that this process usually takes around 10 working days and we need not visit the university for this.

Reactions: rocker086
Dec 1, 2018
Wow,such a relief. :)
So,Ms Preeti holds the key here.
I'll also keep trying..10 days is not much..my MBA college NMIMS is saying 15 days.
Good luck.