+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

Dineshks

Nov 28, 2018
Ok trying to share some of Nishika's work load here.
@Agarwalparesh26 - The email ID should be there in the email that WES has send out to the university - Just ask them to have a look at the email. If they have not got the email yet- then they cannot do anything. You will have to either find out the email id on which WES has send the request for verification or ask WES to send the email request again through the webform on their website.

Also ensure that when your institute replies back - they have to mention the unique reference number in the body text. All the best
---------------

Usually, WES sent the documents to Controller, Register etc to your university.. Please go to your University website and find the email-ids for controller, Register ..etc. and go to that concerned department and as the department to forward the email to department which attested your transcripts. alter the concerned department will respond back to WES

Nov 30, 2018
Nov 30, 2018
Any idea , how much time does it take to change the next level Status from reviewing and what would it be...
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 11/29/2018

rocker086

Nov 29, 2018
Yes they did.they will ask your information your roll no year of passing etc.
Finally after trying more than 50 times to the Student Grievence number on AKTU website, a clerk picked up the phone. And the same details and information were asked as mentioned by @mechingineer!

Hope they will respond back to WES and at least a big relief as they have someone to look after the WES queries.

Venala

Dec 4, 2018
Hi @Nishika22 need your help please...my wife's evaluation is stuck due to further verification from Institute..can you please let me know how I can tell my Institute to send the proper mail to WES using proper EMAIL ID..please help me..can you also please share the verification email received by your institute if possible.. thank you in advance

Reactions: Nishika22

mechingineer

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Finally after trying more than 50 times to the Student Grievence number on AKTU website, a clerk picked up the phone. And the same details and information were asked as mentioned by @mechingineer!

Hope they will respond back to WES and at least a big relief as they have someone to look after the WES queries.
Great, let's build some pressure on them. Hopefully they will reply soon.

mechingineer

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi Folks,

Is there anyone out here waiting for their secondary Verification from Rajasthan Technical University?

Please let me know how to proceed on that as my wife's educational assessment is stuck.

Thanks in Advance!

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hi @Nishika22 need your help please...my wife's evaluation is stuck due to further verification from Institute..can you please let me know how I can tell my Institute to send the proper mail to WES using proper EMAIL ID..please help me..can you also please share the verification email received by your institute if possible.. thank you in advance
Lopped you in! Please check your private conversations :)

Nov 29, 2018
There is a specific procedure which the university will have to follow. just replying back to the email received from WES will not work. I am also in the same boat. We approached university and met with the PA of the registrar and he directed us to a guy in his department, we were told to make a demand draft and then he searched for the email from WES and found it. We told him to just reply, he told that it will not work, there is a procedure which they have to follow. Further, he told that the university will be sending a mail or courier to WES according to their 'procedure' within 15-20 days, expect 15-20 days for the courier to reach, expect another 2-3 day to show up in WES account. My university is Osmania, Hyderabad.

We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.
Status last updated: 8/8/2018

Submitted DD and request in university on 11th September and still no update.
I am in the Same Boat, currently i am residing in Canada so I have sent my friend to Osmania University but my friend was told they did not receive anything regarding my certificates, I am not sure they were looking at right thing. Do you know how the WES send the information to Institution(Osmania University) because the office guy at university was telling they will not check for any emails. is that true?
its been a month that WES updated the status on Hold awaiting for Institution response, but till now the university did not receive anything from WES. What is the next step how could I proceed further. When I spoke to WES i was told they sent the information to my Institute and they are waiting for the response. I am in dilemma how to proceed further could you guys please suggest. Thank you

Sanjay Dhyani

Dec 4, 2018
Hi @ Nishika22, I need your help for my WES Status. My WES Status is on hold from last 4 months, according to Annamalai University they had already replied to WES on verifca8@wes.org thrice, but they have not received any confirmation so far. When I checked with WES they confirmed that the email id is wrong, but in university they are not agreed to this and confirming that they have only 1 email id which is mentioned above. Now I dont know to whom iIneed to approach. Please suggest...

Meet Singh 09

Nov 27, 2018
Hi Guys,
Note in general - VDR for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University from WES.

Today I have been to examination center of IP University, to my surprise they are aware of the process where WES email to university for verification.
They have a process in the system where they ONLY send email to WES when they receive the hard copy - All the hard post goes to the registrar office then after sorting the letter/doc from WES as they know about transcript and degree verification, they send all those envelopes to examination center where they put all data in computer after that they verify by opening and matching it with student Enroll No - If match they automatically send an reply back as "Verified" to WES. They also make an entry in their computer system when they receive student transcript envelope and on which date they replied back to WES.
Use this No - 011-25302267 - Examination Center, call them and mention your Enroll No or WES Ref No, they will check the details in their system and give you details.
This is a fully automated process and students DON'T have to go and ask for anything, they are not going to do anything exceptional for you.

If you have any other queries, you can ask them over the phone IF you are still not convinced and want to go to campus then you have to go Examination block and there's a guy sitting behind the window and he will you a piece of paper with room no written and then you have to go to front gate of examination block and show that paper and make entry in there log book and go to 1st floor and then again log enter and then Room No - 127. - Same room and the process you did for getting transcripts in hand.

I hope this will help you guys.