+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

Jeevitha03

Oct 18, 2018
I checked before they sealed it and it had 3 pages 2 dmc's and one degree certocertif. However is sad that Wes says they received the degree but not the statement of marks.
ya that's the problem, by 'statement of marks', they mean the single consolidated mark sheet.. they don't accept/consider individual mark sheets.

baldeep123

Sep 11, 2018
Hi Everyone. I am facing the same problem as my status changed to “Hold” and the documents was send to my University for further verification by WES.
Is there anyone from Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) facing the same issue?
Please let me know please.

Niks_1808

Jul 13, 2018
ya that's the problem, by 'statement of marks', they mean the single consolidated mark sheet.. they don't accept/consider individual mark sheets.
Are u sure on this, because 1 more friend of mine sent same documents on the same day and those were accepted. Seems mine are misplaced

Jeevitha03

Oct 18, 2018
Are u sure on this, because 1 more friend of mine sent same documents on the same day and those were accepted. Seems mine are misplaced
yes, this is what it is mentioned in WES instructions.. it is better to get in touch with WES and get to know what all docs did they receive.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Depends, not every application is sent for verification. WES randomly picks applications for verification. If it gets into verification, you'll receive an email from them notifying the same and status will be put On Hold. Else, you can continue to monitor status change on the online portal.
Finally, i received reply from WES. They have accepted all my documents and asked me to wait till November 5 for ECA document. However, they didn't accept my wife's transcript and asking for a new one as the current one isn't visible to them. Our degree was same, same university and same year. Even the copies were same. Don't know why they did this!

devanshbaghel

Oct 17, 2018
WES already verified my documents for my masters from the institute and now they have again asked for verification of my bachelors after it was Accepted. is this normal? verifying both masters and bachelors

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hi, I have done my 2 years PGDM from IIM Ahmedabad. Does the WES recognize it as Masters?
@Jaywalker might be able to help you here. He received a masters equivalency for his PGDM from IIM-B so you should be all set for it too - only issue is that WES is extremely unpredictable and the rules of the rating game keep changing. Lately, more often than not, both PGDMs and MBA masters degrees from Indian Universities have started getting ranked as two year diplomas.

My recommendation: keep your fingers crossed for a masters - but do calculate your score with 2 or more degrees or diplomas as well (basically your Bachelors and the PGDM). It should be 7 points less approximately...

sewa.bal

Jul 16, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am facing the similar issue. My ECA application has been put on hold saying document is sent to UPTU/AKTU(Uttar Pradesh Technical University) for verification.
I tried contacting university on their landline and they said they cant handle all requests personally, they will do verification according to their time.
It already took 2 months to get the transcripts and i am not sure how much time they will take to verify it.

I am just loosing hope, what should i do to expedite the process?
Looking for help.
Hi, I am also facing the same issue, Can you please guide me how I can connect to university(UPTU/AKTU) ?

Jeevitha03

Oct 18, 2018
H
Please share Annamalai University email id or contact number as my application is also put on hold.
Hi @MsMalik, try any of these numbers
+(91)4144-238282
+(91)4144-238796
+(91)4144-238263
+(91)4144-238266
+(91)4144-238608
+(91)4144-238248
chances are highly low that your call will be picked up, you need to keep trying daily so that you will be lucky one day. I'm doing the same as my case is also on hold. Let me know if you find any better way to contact them.

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
Hi, I am also facing the same issue, Can you please guide me how I can connect to university(UPTU/AKTU) ?
HI try to contact at 05222336805...... And call them between 3:30 to 4 pm.... Yesterday they picked my call and noted the detail and told me to inform me today.... I m waiting for their reply