+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

Nov 14, 2018
Hello Ruhu,

Did you get your status update in WES. Even I am facing the same issue and the status is in ON HOLD from long. your response would be highly appreciated and helpful.

Nov 14, 2018
Wow,such a relief. :)
So,Ms Preeti holds the key here.
I'll also keep trying..10 days is not much..my MBA college NMIMS is saying 15 days.
Good luck.
Hello,

Did you get your status update in WES. Even I am facing the same issue and the status is in ON HOLD from long. your response would be highly appreciated and helpful.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
@Nikisha22 do you have an email where you could show me the reference 10 digit (alphanumeric) verification ID, in a email sent to university., you may forward the same to Sivakumarelangovan@gmail.com...i really had hard time making them understand the verification ID, as they mistake it with the WES refence number., sorry for the trouble
Looped you in :) Hope it helps!

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
My school replied to WES on the 29th of December,till now WES still claims they’ve not seen it,I went back to my school today,I saw the email they sent with my unique 10 numbers in bold figures,I asked them to plsss re send the email again,I honestly think WES is having a problem processing their emails. I know of someone that waited for 3 weeks before his status changed and before that,anytime he calls them they will tell him they’ve not received anything.
I think there is another reason. WES is already overloaded with the documentation work from different countries and they are incapable to fulfill the commitments. In order to reduce the extra stress given by the candidates, asking them again & again about the update of their documents (either by call or email), they are simply telling the false stories that they have not received any response. They will pay attention only when you will request them atleast 3-4 times I guess.

P.S.- My status has been changed from "on hold" to "in progress" atleast 4 times in the past week and I have been given the completion date of my ECA report. A big relief after almost 5 months!

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2018
I think there is another reason. WES is already overloaded with the documentation work from different countries and they are incapable to fulfill the commitments. In order to reduce the extra stress given by the candidates, asking them again & again about the update of their documents (either by call or email), they are simply telling the false stories that they have not received any response. They will pay attention only when you will request them atleast 3-4 times I guess.

P.S.- My status has been changed from "on hold" to "in progress" atleast 4 times in the past week and I have been given the completion date of my ECA report. A big relief after almost 5 months!
Which university ?

Sivakumar07

Jan 8, 2019
Looped you in :) Hope it helps!
Thank you so much for looping me in @Nikisha22 , i was starting to lose hope on this, as this had been prolonging for over 3 months now, i started the process in the month of July 2018, Your post here gave me a hint and hope about how to have this done....

Reactions: Nishika22

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi can anyone help me with documents checklist that we have to personally send to wes.
Wes is only asking for masters degree photocopy and bachelors degree photocopy

Do i need to send anything else like passport photocopy or marriage certificate in case of name change of my wife.

Tina2211

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
WES has sent my BBA and PGP degree and transcripts for verification at both university. My one university has replied to them and second one is saying they have not received anything on my name. Does WES status change if one university replies and another is pending to reply? My status is on hold right now so can I expect status change?

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Thank you so much for looping me in @Nikisha22 , i was starting to lose hope on this, as this had been prolonging for over 3 months now, i started the process in the month of July 2018, Your post here gave me a hint and hope about how to have this done....
Glad to help :) Btw, the name is @Nishika22 in case you wish to give a shout out to me! Else, I wouldn’t get a notification in my forum alerts...

Tina2211

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
A general doubt.. if WES put our verification on hold and requests College/University to verify, does that mean that WES recognizes that particular university/college ?

Asking this question because, last year WES marked my masters as MBA from a Non Recognized University but now, when I applied for ECA upgrade, they put the status on hold and mentioned that it is because they are waiting for verification from the college where I pursued MBA.
Did you get answer for this? I may in situation

abhis01

Jan 22, 2019
anyone from WBUT or Makaut facing this issue? My status is also kept "on hold" for past 4 weeks. If anyone from the university i mentioned above did face this issue, please help me out with your suggestion on what is to be done or which email ID i should WES to send the verification request again.
Any help is greatly appreciated as I am not in Kolkata hence personally going there is not an easy option for me. Please help out.
Hi, have you sent the transcripts by yourself?