+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA status on Hold

Vikas_Har

Sep 26, 2018
For the benefit of others posting this:

The 10 digit Reference number that few of the folks here are referring to could be the 10 digit (7 digit WES ref +3 random characters) number on the VDR email that WES sends to candidates when their application is put ON HOLD. I noticed this number in the VDR email header section. This is just my guess though! If I get to verify this, I'll post a confirmation.
Hi,
Just confirming...thee 10 digit reference number is only available in subject line and email body of the email that WES sends to University. The one that you observed where 3 alphanuneric chars r addee is not the one that everyone is curious to know. On a lighter note, perhaps this is a trick by wes..the fake certificate holders will try to verify their documents using this number! ;-)

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Hi,
Just confirming...thee 10 digit reference number is only available in subject line and email body of the email that WES sends to University. The one that you observed where 3 alphanuneric chars r addee is not the one that everyone is curious to know. On a lighter note, perhaps this is a trick by wes..the fake certificate holders will try to verify their documents using this number! ;-)
Haahaa...you might be right! You never know if WES is playing us :)

Jaganlon

Oct 8, 2018
Could anyone give the details contacting Annamalai University
Wes updated my status pending verification from the University

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
A general doubt.. if WES put our verification on hold and requests College/University to verify, does that mean that WES recognizes that particular university/college ?

Asking this question because, last year WES marked my masters as MBA from a Non Recognized University but now, when I applied for ECA upgrade, they put the status on hold and mentioned that it is because they are waiting for verification from the college where I pursued MBA.

Last edited:

Jaganlon

Oct 8, 2018
Any updates I m in the same boat the annamalai university is telling they have not received any email from WES
Thanks
Hi, You can dial 04144238282 you will hear IVR, dial ext 578 ( email section). My status is still on hold from September 12th.
I

Jaganlon

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, You can dial 04144238282 you will hear IVR, dial ext 578 ( email section). My status is still on hold from September 12th.
Just called WES asking my email to university
Mentioned many r waiting for response from Annamalai University since September don’t know whether they r using correct email

WES told people whose assessment from Annamalai University taking long time leave a complaint through their website contact us.

robin.philip21

Feb 28, 2018
Thanks @Jaywalker. Appreciate the response. Any idea on

3. If we call the WES customer support, will they at-least inform if the post is in transit or has it reached university?

Unfortunately folks at Bangalore University are no less than goons and they care a damn about this process. They are reluctant to share any clarity on emails
@tintin2018, did you get any update from WES or Bangalore University? Even our ECA is on hold and Bangalore University doesn't seem to respond at all. Not sure what to do here. Thanks.

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
@tintin2018, did you get any update from WES or Bangalore University? Even our ECA is on hold and Bangalore University doesn't seem to respond at all. Not sure what to do here. Thanks.
So far nothing, we tried reaching on call twice - whoever picked were rude and just said that we should contact later as they dont see our name as yet. At least the good part is - they are aware of WES verification concept. It is on hold since Sep 18th and I'm worried.
In parallel, we tried to engage a service provider who can help us out. Waiting to hear something concrete from them as yet. If that works, I'll post it here.
By the way - Are you in BLR and plan to visit in person? As I'm not stationed in BLR, can't even visit for next few days

deep2410

Sep 27, 2018
Any updates I m in the same boat the annamalai university is telling they have not received any email from WES
Thanks

I
Hi, I got a response from university saying they sent the confirmation email to WES on 8th October. When I contacted WES thru Twitter this is the response I received from them "Hi, your status will change in your account when we receive new documents for your evaluation." I don't understand what document they are expecting. I don't understand how to proceed and whom to contact now

deep2410

Sep 27, 2018
Just called WES asking my email to university
Mentioned many r waiting for response from Annamalai University since September don’t know whether they r using correct email

WES told people whose assessment from Annamalai University taking long time leave a complaint through their website contact us.
When I contacted university they said, WES need to email "aucoecell2016@gmail.com". Itseems this is the mailbox they are monitoring and replying.

robin.philip21

Feb 28, 2018
So far nothing, we tried reaching on call twice - whoever picked were rude and just said that we should contact later as they dont see our name as yet. At least the good part is - they are aware of WES verification concept. It is on hold since Sep 18th and I'm worried.
In parallel, we tried to engage a service provider who can help us out. Waiting to hear something concrete from them as yet. If that works, I'll post it here.
By the way - Are you in BLR and plan to visit in person? As I'm not stationed in BLR, can't even visit for next few days
Not in Bangalore currently. Planning to go after a week or so if the status doesn't change by then.