FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
I am waiting for new window desperately.

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7799 said:
Hi
I landed at rainbow bridge on 10th may.

I called last monday to cic call centre. They told us to call after few days. I called today (friday) and agent informed me that local cic office will contact me. Anyone else who landed around 10-20 MAY in same situation?

Thanks
...yes...me too. I am waiting local CIC contact me as agency call center told me

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mawin said:
...yes...me too. I am waiting local CIC contact me as agency call center told me
Do u have any idea why they send our file to local CIC?

Btw r u from toronto?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
mawin said:
I landed on 25th may....had called cic last week and they had sent a follow up email to concerned cic office. Called today again to followup on that and seems they do not have any update. The call center agent informed my cards are not printed yet and you have to wait until it is printed and sent. It was useless to call them and be on hold for 20 mins... ;D

Anyways, hope it is printed soon and sent to our address....

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AruninBC said:
Samo O reply from CIC..I landed on May 13th...i think, CIC only start process on our PR cards once we called which is something like we are still in Canada and alive.. ;D
Did agent say something like Local cic office will contact you?

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC_1304 said:
You did not asked for What ? is there any issue during your landing ?
I asked him but he said he does not have much information. And told me to call again after a week.

According to pr card tracking spreadsheet, within last week no one received card, who landed at rainbow bridge. Cic changed any procedure or what?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dGh0d2Q1VDJDOE5iRGFwZ1ZtRmdfSEE&type=view&gid=20&f=true&colid0=2&filterstr0=Etobicoke%2C%20ON&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
ZingyDNA said:
My ECAS looks the same as yours, except with an additional line for medical received. This is all standard so you can't get any info on issues of your PR card application, if there are any.
Hi Zingy and other active members,

I have seen comments in this forum saying that ' decision made' remark appears when CIC start working on PR Card of the candidate and when PR has been printed this remark change to ' complete'.

What do you say about it ?.

khaanza

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Hey 7799 I also landed on peace bridge on 10 th. I got a call yesterday from immigration office in etobicoke to come and re submit pics. Initially I thought it was some scam however on calling cic call centre it was confirmed. I went to the etobicoke office a d gave them 2 new pics the lady there told me folks in sydney didnt recieve any pics from rainbow bridge office. She told me pr card shluld be mailed to me in a couple of weeks.

Hope this helps

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khaanza said:
Hey 7799 I also landed on peace bridge on 10 th. I got a call yesterday from immigration office in etobicoke to come and re submit pics. Initially I thought it was some scam however on calling cic call centre it was confirmed. I went to the etobicoke office a d gave them 2 new pics the lady there told me folks in sydney didnt recieve any pics from rainbow bridge office. She told me pr card shluld be mailed to me in a couple of weeks.

Hope this helps
Thanks khaanza,
Do they ask for any form to fill up or any other document?
I landed @ rainbow.
If you dont mind can you please tell me phone number of cic office.
So just in case if i miss the call. It help me to identify call.

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
karamatnajeeb said:
Hi Zingy and other active members,

I have seen comments in this forum saying that ' decision made' remark appears when CIC start working on PR Card of the candidate and when PR has been printed this remark change to ' complete'.

What do you say about it ?.
That was due to a glitch and its rectified now.

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
rawfile said:
That was due to a glitch and its rectified now.
So, what does this remark ' decision made' indicate ?.

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
karamatnajeeb said:
So, what does this remark ' decision made' indicate ?.
On my ecas, I saw decision made status when my PR application was approved and I was requested to send my passport for stamping.
After I did my landing, the status changed to Complete after a couple of days.

It is still seen as Complete till date (Due to the glitch, I was unable to access my ecas online for some days and some of them saw the status change back to Decision Made during that time).

Note: When I called CIC sometime back, I was told by an agent that First time PR card status cannot be tracked online. For Renewals, we can see the status online.

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
mani_7835 said:
Hi everyone.,

I landed on March 18 and still i have not received my PR Card.

When i Call CIC they say my file is under further verification.

Now the problem with me is that when i go to Service Canada with my COPR, they are not able to give me new SIN Number as they say they are no able to validate my information on COPR.

My current SIN gonna expire in Last week of this July and seems like i will be out of job then

Please help
Dear Mani,

We are facing the same problem as our file is for 'further variation' while we had landed on 20th April,2014.

Have you received your PR Card ?

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
qt said:
Hi guys,

114 plus days since we landed.but no pr card yet for my wife (all other family members received though).

CIC says its in "verifying" process.what is this "verifying" process all about and does it really takes time?

Anyone faced this situation before?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Have you received your PR ?. We had landed on 20th March but our file was sent for variation and as of today we have not received your PR Cards.

Would appreciate if you could share your experience.

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
Natalka86 said:
No rush in calling yourself last of the last. :-X
I landed on March 23 in Winnipeg MB and I am still waiting. Please add me to the spreadsheet.
I called CIC call centre on June 27 and was told I have to wait another 2-3 weeks, as they are "far behind the posted processing timelines". I wonder how come updated time is 59 days after it was 76, and it's my 98th day today. Anyone waiting that long here?
Hi,
Have you received PR CARDS ?. We landed on 20th March, 2014 but no PR Cards yet.