Med's Done....
18-03-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
I landed on May 10 in Rainbow Bridge as well and haven't received my card. Just like some other members in this forum, when I called CIC last week, I was told that my card has not been printed yet and they don't see anything wrong with my file. They sent an email to CIC by putting me on hold and told me to call them back if i) I don't get my card in 2-3 weeks or ii) I don't receive any correspondence from CIC in 2-3 weeks.

The agent didn't mention anything about local CIC office calling me.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Landed May 8th and received the card sometime this week. Have been away on vacation for three weeks, so I can't
tell when I received it.

bullionvault

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-05-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014
Now as per CIC website, it says 21 days for new PR cards. Not sure whether this is an error or they have actually speeded up.

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
readhp said:
I landed on May 10 in Rainbow Bridge as well and haven't received my card. Just like some other members in this forum, when I called CIC last week, I was told that my card has not been printed yet and they don't see anything wrong with my file. They sent an email to CIC by putting me on hold and told me to call them back if i) I don't get my card in 2-3 weeks or ii) I don't receive any correspondence from CIC in 2-3 weeks.

The agent didn't mention anything about local CIC office calling me.
Now if u call after couple of days then agent will tell that local cic office will contact you.

As per my analysis, when we call first time they send email to local office about our pr card.
After couple of day, when you call second time agent will say now local cic will contact you soon.

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
Landed May 8th and received the card sometime this week. Have been away on vacation for three weeks, so I can't
tell when I received it.
According to spreadsheet, atleast Applicants who landed at rainbow/ peace bridge after 9-may have PR card application on hold.

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
Has anyone encountered a problem whereby on your COPR the date of original entry is wrong and once you have landed the officer didn't change it.

In my case my original date of entry was July 21, 2011 and on my COPR it was January 20, 2014 (which is impossible cuz how would I have satisfied 12 months of CEC). Anyways I landed everything is OK but I just noticed it and the officer didn't correct it?

I know that lots of ppl have mistakes in that field but has anyone got it corrected by the officer while landing? I know it is just another paranoia of mine but I wanna avoid questions in future. Should I call CIC and remind them to change it to 2011?

zenith9

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khaanza said:
Hey 7799 I also landed on peace bridge on 10 th. I got a call yesterday from immigration office in etobicoke to come and re submit pics. Initially I thought it was some scam however on calling cic call centre it was confirmed. I went to the etobicoke office a d gave them 2 new pics the lady there told me folks in sydney didnt recieve any pics from rainbow bridge office. She told me pr card shluld be mailed to me in a couple of weeks.

Hope this helps
I just landed today, they don't take any pics at the border, they told me that they will use the pic on the copr as pr card pic. Is this correct

karamatnajeeb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
rawfile said:
I got my new SIN with my COPR!

You can check the reason for verification with CIC.
If it has to do something with your COPR, you can request for urgent processing for Amendment of your COPR.
Once, your COPR is corrected, you can always apply for new SIN.
Hi Rawfile ,

As mentioned in my earlier posts, despite having landed on 20th March, 2014, have not received PR CARDS yet as file for the whole family is under VERIFICATION.

Would be grateful if you could advise how to check reason for variation with CIC as they never mention anything whenever my son call them.

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also don't understand with their system regarding PR card processing!!!!
I land on 12th May. I called cic call center. She told me that local cic will contact me within 3 weeks.
I asked her WHY local cic have to contact me? WHY my pr card process is difference from others?
She told me it can happen....... I don't understand......or it depend on destiny of each person....?????
I pray and hope all thing going smooth and happiness to all steps

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
zenith9 said:
I just landed today, they don't take any pics at the border, they told me that they will use the pic on the copr as pr card pic. Is this correct
No, they don't take pictures, one of your COPR's had a picture glued to it so don't you worry...

Can someone please answer the question I posted above? I am really worried and it is bugging the hell out of me.

Has anyone encountered a problem whereby on your COPR the date of original entry is wrong and once you have landed the officer didn't change it.

In my case my original date of entry was July 21, 2011 and on my COPR it was January 20, 2014 (which is impossible cuz how would I have satisfied 12 months of CEC). Anyways I landed everything is OK but I just noticed it and the officer didn't correct it?

I know that lots of ppl have mistakes in that field but has anyone got it corrected by the officer while landing? I know it is just another paranoia of mine but I wanna avoid questions in future. Should I call CIC and remind them to change it to 2011?

SHOULD I SUBMIT MY AMENDMENT BEFORE I RECEIVE MY PR CARD OR AFTER?

no190

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ukulele said:
No, they don't take pictures, one of your COPR's had a picture glued to it so don't you worry...

Can someone please answer the question I posted above? I am really worried and it is bugging the hell out of me.

SHOULD I SUBMIT MY AMENDMENT BEFORE I RECEIVE MY PR CARD OR AFTER?
In my case, the field of "Original entry" is blank...I asked the CBSA officer and she told me it is not a big deal. I doesn't affect anything.

My speculation is it is not a big deal. With the new Citizenship Act, there will be no credit given to those who live in Canada prior to status change if you decide to become a Canadian citizen. Therefore, there is no need to track the original entry.

The worst case scenario is to request CBSA record online through Privacy Act and it will show the original entry.

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
hi all I landed 7th may in Toronto. still no clue about the PR cards for me and my family. Any idea when to expect them. Also what is the number to call and ask for updates on the PR card?

thanks

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnyincanada said:
hi all I landed 7th may in Toronto. still no clue about the PR cards for me and my family. Any idea when to expect them. Also what is the number to call and ask for updates on the PR card?

thanks
1 (888) 242-2100

nick_ind

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-09-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP-G results sent with Appilcation
Med's Request
05-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
7799 said:
According to spreadsheet, atleast Applicants who landed at rainbow/ peace bridge after 9-may have PR card application on hold.

I did landing rainbow bridge on 10th May, still no PR card. I didn't call CIC yet.